Author Topic: Why Men Want Casual Sex  (Read 19849 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Why Men Want Casual Sex
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 10:17:03 PM »
It is particularly stupid for women to be sexually promiscuous because it lowers their market value

Wow...This statement is wrong on so many levels. Women aren't commodities with share prices.

Its 2017 men don't judge women based on how many sexual partners they have had.

You quoted a partial quote.

It is particularly stupid for women to be sexually promiscuous because it lowers their market value to quality men (faithful men, good providers, intelligent, not promiscuous).

That is the complete sentence, and it so happens to be a true sentence. A non-promiscuous man, and I know plenty of them, generally church-goers, want a non-promiscuous woman.

Men do judge women based on how many sexual partners they've had. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. If a man is looking for a fleeting experience, then he doesn't care so much what he dips into so long as it's reasonably tight and not overly odiferous or attached to an excessively corpulent broad.

If a man is looking for the woman who will mother his children, he is going to care how she treats and values her body. He wants her to be faithful to him, to know that the children growing in her belly are his. He wants her love and faithfulness to be for him, just as his will be for her.

These people do exist, and in far greater numbers than Hollywood wants you to believe.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 10:30:21 PM »
All the single desirable men her own age (employed, intelligent, marriage-minded) are now able to get women much younger than herself

Men who fit this category are looking for women who are college educated with careers and ambition. Not women with nothing to offer but good looks and chastity.   

Not to shock you or anything, but...good-looking, chaste women do occasionally go to college and have ambition. Imagine that.

But let's say a man who wants to have a wife and children has to choose between an unattractive college-educated career-woman and a beautiful virgin who has only finished high school...I can tell you an overwhelming majority of men will choose the second.

Physical attractiveness in a female is very important to men. This is just common knowledge. Beauty is not necessarily empty beauty, but could be the result of healthy eating, exercise, good hygiene, and rejecting things like drugs/smoking that can wreak havoc on health, showing wisdom, self-control, hard work, determination, ability to stand up to peer pressure, etc. and chastity is not empty either, especially in a world where the cultural pressure is to mate thoughtlessly like animals and give no thought to the future. Chastity shows self-respect, self-control, wisdom, prudence, love and concern for future spouse and children, concern for society and people in general, and a high value on sexuality.

Add to that the sad fact that most universities are feminist-brainwashing centres that teach women that allowing men to be leaders is a horrid aberration, that children are a drag, that the domestic life of taking care of husband and children is some radical kind of abuse, and that a woman's worth comes from her ability to earn money.

Whether men know it or not, they want a woman who will surrender and submit to him, allow him to lead. A woman less brainwashed with anti-male and anti-family sentiment will have her feminine nature less dishevelled.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 10:40:50 PM »
You didn't rebutt any of the points I made about the negatives of casual sex.

You posted a video "Do Women Enjoy Casual Sex More Than Men?"

I'm not about to say that casual sex can't feel good at the time, or that the two people can't be enjoying a delicious romp like wild animals.

"But it felt good" isn't a particularly smart reason to do things, especially things of such importance as mating, sex, and relationships.

I gather that you plan for your future financially. You put aside money, spend responsibly, don't spend more than you have, don't rack up huge debts, because you are thinking about the future.

I imagine that you plan for your future physically. You eat don't binge on donuts, cookies, candy, soda, chips, and never move your bones because watching TV is more fun. You put effort and into your health, because you know it's the body you'll live with for the rest of your life, and you'd like that to be as long as possible.

Why should you, in the sexual realm, live for the passing moment?

That would be like buying everything you want on a credit card with money you don't have and binging on junk food and McDonald's every day "because it feels good."

Besides, in terms of "feeling good", according to scientific studies, those who love each other experience more pleasure in sex than those engaging in "casual" sex.

Sex is designed for reproduction. Barring this process through physical or chemical methods is anti-sex. Those who block out the creative process of full natural sex, as is typical of couples not in committed long-term relationships, are the ones who are afraid of nature.

Sex is designed to be intimate and pleasurable. Those who love each other experience more intimacy and pleasure in sex. (here are the findings of one study https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140819125944.htm)
Those who want to separate sex from love experience less pleasure, thus if anyone is anti-sex, it's the anti-pleasure crowd.

Sex is designed to bond a husband and wife together and strengthen and build the relationship. The hormone oxytocin in women and men and vasopressin in men, serve to bond a couple together in such a way that they are physically and emotionally going to desire exclusively the romantic partner and be uninterested in other members of the opposite sex. We can't deny the scientific facts that are revealed by studying our biology and behaviour patterns. Thus if anyone is anti-sex, it's the anti-bonding crowd.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 02:01:04 AM »
Excuse me, you posted a video which was over an hour in length and your complaining about my 20min vid?
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 02:11:56 AM »
That is the complete sentence, and it so happens to be a true sentence. A non-promiscuous man, and I know plenty of them, generally church-goers, want a non-promiscuous woman.

So your saying the only good men are religious men?

Men do judge women based on how many sexual partners they've had. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. If a man is looking for a fleeting experience, then he doesn't care so much what he dips into so long as it's reasonably tight and not overly odiferous or attached to an excessively corpulent broad.

Your not right, most men don't care how many sexual partners a women has had. In truth it is women themselves that care how many sexual partners other women have had. It is a well known fact women are more critical of other women than men are.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2017, 02:17:17 AM »
If a man is looking for the woman who will mother his children, he is going to care how she treats and values her body. He wants her to be faithful to him, to know that the children growing in her belly are his. He wants her love and faithfulness to be for him, just as his will be for her.

If a man is looking for a wife then obviously they would want them to faithful to them. However most men aren't going to care how many sexual partners they have had up to the point they met them. Provided they remain faithful to them while they are dating.

But once again not every man is looking to get married and not every women is looking to get married. Hence why many men and women prefer casual sex.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 02:29:47 AM »
Not to shock you or anything, but...good-looking, chaste women do occasionally go to college and have ambition. Imagine that.

Women who go to college usually come out of their shell and are more open sexually. Well known fact.

But let's say a man who wants to have a wife and children has to choose between an unattractive college-educated career-woman and a beautiful virgin who has only finished high school...I can tell you an overwhelming majority of men will choose the second.

Haha, I would say women who are virgins thru out college are in most cases not very attractive. Because obviously they didn't get much attention if they really never lost it in college.

You didn't rebutt any of the points I made about the negatives of casual sex.

Your clearly are living in a different world than I am. I posted the videos that I did to show you that it's not just men that prefer "casual sex" but also women. Since you insinuated in your opening post there is something wrong with men that enjoy "casual sex."
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 02:47:26 AM »
^^Here is my closing statement.

I don't view sex as a very something that attaches me to someone else. Furthermore many women don't view sex as something that attaches them to someone else. Sex really isnt that big a deal to me.
For me sex is something I do with someone because I like said person and would like to get to know them better. However just because I had sex with a particular women doesn't mean im somehow indebted to them because they shared an experience with me.
And as I've already shown you there are many women who share my viewpoints.

Also FYI ill tell you most universities teach women to be independent and not reliant on men for there financial success.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2017, 08:23:47 AM »
Excuse me, you posted a video which was over an hour in length and your complaining about my 20min vid?

My objection was not about the length of the video. It was your statement:

Can do me a favor.
Don't write such long posts. I don't rarely read posts that long.

You can't properly respond to a 20 minute video in one sentence. It was not a complaint about the length of the video. It was a complaint about the shortness of reply you could handle.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2017, 08:33:22 AM »
So your saying the only good men are religious men?

I will post some of the traits Christian men are expected to have, taken from http://sheismore.com/the-husband-list-12-non-negotiables/:

1. He is a practicing believer.

“Do not be yoked together with an unbeliever…For what agreement is there between the temple of God and idols?” 2 Corinthians 6:14-16. Issues and conflict are bound to rise in marriage, so it is crucial that there is a common foundation on which to hold the marriage accountable. The last thing you want to be fighting about is your faith, whether or not to pray and your viewpoints on religion. Believe me, I’ve been there before. It is exhausting.

2. God is the center of his life.

He seeks God’s wisdom in all the decisions he makes.
“With wisdom are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver.” Proverbs 8:18-19

3. He has integrity and does not put himself in tempting situations.

He guards you against harm and protects the relationship. “Keep to a path far from evil, do not go near the door of that house, lest you give your best strength to others.” Proverbs 5:8-9

4. Seeks mentorship and counsel.

It is important that your man is wise in realizing he can’t carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. When he is surrounded by men who are older than him who can offer advice, prayer and mentorship, he can be a better husband to you. “The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.” Proverbs 12:15

5. He is slow to anger.

There is peace in knowing your man holds an even temperament even when he is provoked. A man who allows his feelings, emotions and anger to determine his actions typically has tarnished relationships and is not a healthy place for you or a family. “A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.” Proverbs 15:18

6. He holds strong conviction on the sacredness of fidelity.

A man is wise when he understand that infidelity and looking for pleasure outside of the marriage only brings strife. God actually calls him to rejoice over you all of his days. “May your fountain be blessed and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth…May you be ever captivated by her love. Why be captivated, my son, by an adulteress?” Proverbs 5:18-20.

7. He is honorable of your heart and emotional well-being.

I hated when a guy I was dating exposed my embarrassing moments or the private matters of our relationship with his friends. Picking on you may seem cute and funny at first, but it will get old after a while. You should feel honored and safe knowing you can always trust your husband to cover and speak well of you. “Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers,” Proverbs 5:17.
“Love each other deeply because love covers all wrongs.” 1 Peter 4:8.

8. He is disciplined in living a life of integrity.

Watch how he handles temptation or sticky situations that test his character. Does he choose to do what’s right even when no one is watching? It is imperative to observe these things because it will indicate if you can trust his decision making. When you’re married, almost all of his decisions impact you. “He will die for lack of discipline, led astray by his own great folly.” Proverbs 5:23

9. Has solid work ethic.

“A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest- and poverty will come upon you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.” Proverbs 6:10-11.

10. He pursues and loves you passionately.

The man you marry should make you feel loved like you’ve never felt before. Safe, accepted, desired, nurtured, protected and comforted. Jesus loves us deeply, he loves us so fiercely, that he willingly gave up his life to save us.
Pursues: “So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong that it seemed to him but a few days.” Genesis 29:20.
Loves: “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Ephesians 5:25.

11. Romances you.

I know women who feel guilty or wrong for desiring romance in their relationship, as if they don’t deserve it. But God desires for your heart to be romanced, just as He longs to romance us. “Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— for your love is more delightful than wine.” Song of Solomon 1:2
“Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.” Song of Solomon 8:6.

12. He is humble and can admit when he is wrong.

There is nothing worse than a petty conflict blowing out of proportion because your partner refuses to admit they were wrong. Taking responsibility for his actions and apologizing for his mistakes is the sign of a real man. “Pride comes before destruction, and an arrogant spirit before a fall.” Proverbs 16:18
No person will be perfect and grace is a beautiful thing that makes relationships flourish. That being said, this list for single ladies is to give a basic framework of character traits to look for or recognize whether or not there is desire for growth. Of course, use common sense when someone amazing walks in to your life but wasn’t exactly what you dreamed up. God surprises us, but always gives us what we need.
“For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband…” 2 Corinthians 11:2.
Ultimately, your divine Father wants you to be treated in a way that it is compared with how Christ cares for us. It is up to us though to believe we are worthy, set the standard, and have the faith that God works in perfect timing to introduce you to your husband.

End of quotes taken from http://sheismore.com/the-husband-list-12-non-negotiables/ on traits of a godly man for Christian women to look for in a potential husband.

I think the above are good traits. Which of them would you argue against?

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2017, 08:42:08 AM »
Your not right, most men don't care how many sexual partners a women has had. In truth it is women themselves that care how many sexual partners other women have had. It is a well known fact women are more critical of other women than men are.

Well, the guy who wrote this article http://marriedmansexlife.com/2010/03/10-critical-things-in-how-to-choose-a-wife/ and the men who commented on it show that men DO care how many women their wife has slept with.

I'll quote #6 on the list of desired traits:

6. Virgin. You heard me. The fewer sexual partners a woman has before marriage the higher her marital satisfaction and the sexual satisfaction she has within marriage. You very much want your wife to sexually imprint on sex with you and completely bond to you. The sex is just going to be that much better over the long term. Not to mention no other ex-lovers lurking on Facebook, sexual diseases, bad experiences and regrets to worry about. The harsh truth to the modern hook up girl is that yes indeed every time you sleep with another man, you damage your long term wife potential. Plus the best predicator of future behavior is past behavior and highly promiscuous women before marriage are probably far more likely to cheat on you during marriage.
For the record I also believe the man should ideally be a virgin too. I say this not from a current religious perspective – in my teens and early 20’s I was an evangelical Christian but am a quite firm atheist now – but simply from the perspective that while this was horribly hard in my time before Jennifer, the sexual payoff and trust between us is outstandingly good and on balance a significant part of our current happiness. I am laid like tile and have been for 15 years now.  However I will not lie and say it was anything other than torture at the time though.

A commenter:

Today's pretty, young, American women (7s and up, maybe even 6s) would have to be total prudes, or very religious, or extremely picky in some way, to make it into their 20s as virgins.

I would restate it as:
6. No history of casual sex.

Stated that way, I couldn't agree more.

Another commenter:

The basic princple though is be as first for each other as you can be. There is a commitment to the idea of marriage you hope to see before hand.

Another commenter:

Broken home, promiscuity, aimless, etc.; these are all things that should give a guy pause.

Another commenter:

Let's not forget the author prefaced his list with the goal of finding a life partner and raising a passel of kids. While YOUNG. It's a great list, although not particularily well suited for the "modern woman" who is mostly interested in career and casual sex during her 20's and 30's.

THAT woman is largely unmarriable by 30 to any but the most desperate and beta man. It may not be fair, but it is a reality. Sorry ladies, but just sniffing "double standard, unfair" dosen't make it any less true.

Another commenter:

Yes, only marry a virgin, if you want a woman who will be able to bond with you.

And by virgin, I mean no sexual contact of any kind with anybody. (For you sluts out there, that means no blow jobs, or anal sex or sticking your tongue in some girls cunt.)

If you won't buy a used mattress, why would you accept a used woman?

And for all the women who whine that men are not being penalized for casual sex: 1)why that is so is explained on most blogs for men, and 2) why don't you raise your standards?

(And by raising your standards, I don't mean becoming the 50th ho of a bigger thug.)

End of quoted comments.

There are many more examples everywhere that can be found, an endless supply basically, but here is enough to show you that YES, absolutely a man cares about how many women his wife has been with before him.

Now those men who have been promiscuous feel they are being hypocritical if they expect a woman to be a virgin, but that wouldn't be an issue if he also were to keep himself pure for his future wife. Everybody wins.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2017, 08:49:28 AM »
Women who go to college usually come out of their shell and are more open sexually. Well known fact.

Colleges have, like I said, become secular, liberal brainwashing stations that are anti-children, anti-family, anti-marriage, anti-Christian.

They didn't start out that way, though. Harvard was named after a Christian minister. Many universities in America were started by Christians as Christian educational centers. As universities abandon their Christian roots, they become corrupt and misguided, which has happened.

You now have classes where the students are required as part of the class to tell their sex fantasies to the teacher. Very educational! Errr perverted, sick, and wrong.

https://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2012/7/9/have-some-human-sexuality-courses-crossed-the-line.html

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2017, 08:51:17 AM »
Too off topic now. Your delving too deep into religion im done.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2017, 08:56:13 AM »
Haha, I would say women who are virgins thru out college are in most cases not very attractive. Because obviously they didn't get much attention if they really never lost it in college.

To assume that a woman maintains her virginity only because no one wanted it is ludicrous. I've seen some pretty unattractive women with babies, so I don't buy that any woman who wanted couldn't find some horny dick to penetrate her.

What No One Is Saying About Saving Yourself for Marriage - YouTube

The Truth about waiting to have Sex till Marriage | India Batson - YouTube

WAITING TILL MARRIAGE, FIRST KISSES | HONEST Q&A - YouTube

I think these virgin-til-married girls are beautiful, and their choice to wait for marriage makes them even more so.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2017, 08:59:10 AM »
Too off topic now. Your delving too deep into religion im done.

You were the one that asked if the only good men are religious men.

We do live in the real world where real people have real religions and real opinions.

What is it about talking about religion or other points of view that scares you, Tora?