Author Topic: Why Men Want Casual Sex  (Read 19844 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Why Men Want Casual Sex
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2017, 12:44:05 AM »
I requested you already not to write such long posts because I rarely if ever read such long posts.

You made this thread targeting me and my personal views, you really believe I care what someone on a forum I have never met or spoken to thinks of me?
Babyshark please go to college and get an education a job and a life.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2017, 01:59:06 AM »
Yet again, you have nothing to add to the topic being discussed, and in your frustration, lash out with personal attacks.

You are the one lacking ability to defend the point of view you want to defend. Perhaps it is you who should pursue further education.

It has already been shown that your time on the forum exceeds mine by more than 6 times, so if forum use is a sign of "lack of life", then yours is lacking over 6 times more.

I currently happen to enjoy the W2 forum, and if you don't, maybe you're the one that should go find alternate activities. Not to mention, the forum you supposedly enjoy since ur on it 24/7, and as an admin have interest in promoting, is a million times more active when I'm on it. When I haven't been posting, it's pretty dead and lifeless outside of "Official Complaints" and "Is Xxxx the worst person ever?", "The admins are killing this game, the server is dead" complaints, and endless posts of links/videos that no one reads or watches by the same few people.

It's interesting that NO terrible behavior, fighting, name-calling, the "toxicity" you mentioned, garners nearly as much Tora-hate as respectfully sharing a different point of view.

I already have plenty of activities. 17/20 on your lovely hobby list I've already done, and way more that aren't even mentioned. :)

The only reason you're trying to sink your teeth into me is because you're angry and frustrated because you're faced with a force you can't throw money or insults at to control.

You want to destroy me because you don't like being made aware of what you are, and now when you look in the mirror, you feel empty and sick.

You don't need to keep living the way you are.

I want what's good for you and good for society. You see me as your enemy, but I've done nothing here but share a different point of view.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2017, 06:25:12 AM »
Babyshark ive done more for this community than you have ever done or ever will do. Make a poll I can assure you you are much lower on the popularity poll than I am. I'm also certain your probably not very attractive or educated.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2017, 09:18:48 AM »
Make the poll. Add stakes. Loser leaves forums permanently starting at a set date, such as January 1st.

Rule is, no one to whom either of us have ever given money is allowed to vote for the person that gave them money.

You need to spend some time educating yourself on making a decent argument.

Read up on your methods here:

Personal attacks on the character of the other person that are completely irrelevant to the argument (Ad hominem)
https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/1/Ad-Hominem-Abusive

Attempted topic change in an attempt to abandon the original argument (Red herring)
https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/150/Red-Herring

I've seen your picture, but I'm not going to stoop to your level by commenting on it honestly.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2017, 09:28:31 AM »
This guy who has his own YouTube channel has some interesting ideas on why men want casual sex. This is especially because Tora keeps bringing it up as being his preferred modus operandi and this preference warrants further investigation because of how serious a thing it is and how deeply it affects families, individuals, and all of society. Decisions made in thoughtless youth can affect a person for life.

This was an explanation on why men want casual sex that I'd never heard before, and I'm still not sure it's correct, but it's interesting anyways.

Why Men Want Casual Sex - YouTube

I'll add this disclaimer. I do not espouse many of Molyneux's views, but having watched a handful of his videos, I will concede that he does have good, common sense points to make on a variety of subjects. But I disagree with him in many areas, so this is just to share his potentially flawed views on a topic of interest where I feel he has some useful things to say.

Lady you started a thread with my name on in the opening post and the posted a hour long vid. Your really going to sit there and say you didn't start this whole thing? What is your problem exactly?
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2017, 09:43:05 AM »
Casual sex is destroying lives and destroying society.

More children than ever are born to unmarried parents. Many people aren't getting married anymore, and people that do get married are no longer able to stay married.

Look at all the many statistics showing how powerfully a child's upbringing impacts their lives here:

https://www.yourazlawfirm.com/40-facts-two-parent-families/

I don't want this brokenness for you, for your children, or for society!

This isn't personal. In spite of your many personal attacks and poor and unfair treatment of me, I have nothing against you. I don't want to hurt you. I want what's good for you.

Many people have never learned about the facts and statistics of the behaviors they have seen modelled in real life or on TV, to open their eyes to the risks and dangers of casual sex.

I know that learning that you're helping to ruin the life and future of a girl who's desperately looking for the same love and validation you are will detract from your ability to enjoy her physically when you have no intention to father a child with her that is ALWAYS a potential result of that intimate union.

Human beings want to be known, to be wanted, and want to be loved. You're no exception. The "I'm-above-caring" that men like to portray is a facade. I've seen behind so many men, just talking to people on W2, even. When they let their guard down, you see that they are just people with feelings, vulnerabilities, fears, hopes, disappointments, like everyone else.

We're all humans together and life is better for everyone when we treat each other with common decency instead of ripping each other down all the time.