Author Topic: New map Twisted Meadows, port from Warcraft 3  (Read 18012 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: New map Twisted Meadows, port from Warcraft 3
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2018, 08:59:27 AM »
Thank you mousEtopher! I am happy you wrote for me on the tourney page. I guess some people don't like me, don't understand why really.

Oh that's not good, i will look into it and fix! Thanks for letting me know, I re upload it to the top post in this thread.
oh i don't think it's anything personal, i asked BS about it and she did make a good point that there wasn't much time to test the map to see how it plays & ensure it meets all the requirements for balanced gameplay etc for her tourney, so from that perspective i do understand where she's coming from. it's unfortunate that it wasn't able to be included in the upcoming tourney she's doing but hopefully will be in the next one! :>

I checked all the mines in the current version and couldn't find any errors. You probably looked at an older version, where did you find it? The correct one is in this forum post "Twisted Meadows+.pud"
oh yep you're right, it was on 1.1b here:

I have the newest version now! look forwarding to getting some games in on it :D hopefully it can become a regular like some of the other player created maps that have been getting a lot of action lately
squeak!

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: New map Twisted Meadows, port from Warcraft 3
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 04:13:27 PM »
Bah, there is no balanced war2 maps so faar, so...

Thanks, hope you enjoy it, and please let me know how games are working. :)