Author Topic: help removing linux mint  (Read 5259 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: help removing linux mint
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 03:08:28 AM »
hey nerds who wants to play FORTNITE with me

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 10:59:52 AM »
not sure if my comp can run it claw..in the process of getting another and i dont want windows 10, 7 if anything.

ya the full install is prob best bet..the net is more as a burn to a cd r and boot(no messing in the bios) and then download the rest.

but i got it going in my vm going to mess around and may really just stay with fedora.as it can do 99.9% of the stuff i use a pc for  ;D

tk just take it back to whoever put linux mint on it and make them put win10 lol

u can try reactos installs fast but u may not get ur drivers to work and it needs a ddraw.

:o really what else do yall need in a os!

dont put it on your pc lol..its mainly for legacy single core systems windows xp right now.. learn the mint it supposly plays war2
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:45:43 PM by easycompany »

Offline Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 12:35:26 PM »
dont put it on your pc lol..its mainly for legacy single core systems windows xp right now.. learn the mint it supposly plays war2

i 2nd this so much.  really.
a lot of people are trying to run this resource heavy new operating system on older machines and it just dosn't work at all
additionally ive never had any luck running war2 in a virtual machine (i think its a laggy dead end)

the choice is either:
1 make that bastard run windows xp b/c its spec'd for that  (some finagle and savy)
2 learn to learn linux b/c war2 and wine are a match in heaven  (some perseverance and patience)
3 shell out cash for new hardware and new os (some moo-la)

to sum up when some webperson finds this thread:
i've run war2 on fedora and debian type systems (ie ubuntu mint) for about 10 years now.
at this point it works perfectly and it's really not that hard to do it yourself.
find me; tap my head. lets make this work for you.

p.s. has anyone seen tk recently or is he still in broken computer lala land
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:21:14 AM by Disgruntled »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 06:54:17 PM »
i seen him on other night..cool u got it on fedora..that is the os system im putting on this "new" build pc.. (cough)  prob go quad core am2+ mobo if the price is right.