Author Topic: I resign as administrator of Warcraft 2  (Read 16258 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: I resign as administrator of Warcraft 2
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »
WTF. iL is a legend. What problems need to be fixed? Game is fine, no need for any crying or reality TV drama here. Thanks to iL for always looking after us.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2017, 10:02:48 AM »
djkahn, someone needs to find him!force him back into messing with war2 :P

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 12:03:21 PM »
@XuRnT that was a very long and detailed post. But after reading it I have decided to resume my duties as admin.
You were very passionate in that post and it would be wrong for me to ignore yours and the communities plea.
That's such a relief, gj Xurnt

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2017, 12:13:43 PM »
Disregard initial "I'm resigning" post? .. Best of luck getting cooperation in the future after all of this =/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2017, 12:46:29 PM »
I could message iL right now and say.. hey iL I am ready to be admin.. and do whatever I want to do.. and step all over Blids toes.. but ya know what ~Tora~ .. we are making this game stay stable and keeping the userbase here and that's all that matters to me at the end of the day..

This is what made me decide to recide my resignation. Xurnt is right we are all trying to make to keep game stable and help grow the userbase. Me resigning does create more needless problems.

Thou be on the look out new admins. We plan to promote a couple people.   
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 02:20:07 PM »
WTF. iL is a legend. What problems need to be fixed? Game is fine, no need for any crying or reality TV drama here. Thanks to iL for always looking after us.
For example hosting games?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 12:03:24 AM »
I love how Burnt phrases this in Star Wars terms. “Those who sit upon the war2 High Council” =)

IL is like Snoke a dark mysterious creature who seldomly pops up.

Burnt is like Annakin Sky Walker our supposed savior & best hope, but The Dark Warrior lives beneath the surface.

Tora is Qui Qon JIN^ Will resign at a moments notice to do whats right and follow his heart!

Mousey is like Count Doo KOO- A fabled ally of the REPUBLIC while secretely serving as a Proxy for Lance to subvert and take over the
server when the Moment is right to Strike! The CLoned Server exists for a reason and $pace is the Sith Lord vanquished from the REALM>

Blid is basically Uncle Owen - The Reclusive Hermit who acts as the Fun police! NO racing, NO 2on2 Ladder functionality GET OFF MY LAWN>>>>

Axo is Obe 1 Kanobi - No longer serves an active roll but still wields immense power and influence upon the war2 High Council!

Djinkhan - Luke Skywalker, The man has saved the lives of countless peons with his latency hack and war vid tutorials^^
Also resposbile for providing definitive proof catching Los Isely SCUM VALKRIE - Map Hacking in a replay

Ywfn - Yoda, Oldest and wisest war2 player out there^^

Jordan4358- JAR JAR BINKS , WHOOOsaa OKEY DAYYY

Gotta admire the passion Torra, but it’s hard for us to evaluate some of your claims with out specifics. What specific changes do you envision for the server short and long term? Maybe it would be possible for you to implement some of these on Mousey’s server in a Beta capacity and maybe some of them will be worthy of evaluation by IL at the appropriate time, if they prove successful.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2017, 05:08:37 PM »
Doing away with smurfing somehow would make everything better.  Action item#1

LOL. Yes, telling people what they can and cannot make as their screen names and how they can behave should make things better. God dam commie bastards. Blids a freaking socializer and he even knows that would not end well.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2017, 05:09:43 PM »

Smartest thing shotgun has ever said, besides garlic bread is the best. and dugs is gay.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2017, 05:11:13 PM »
Only way this community will be around for more than a couple more years is if a few of us can get together and start a new server. People who are proactive. I'm not opposed to funding some of the costs if it has enough support and seems like a realistic possibility

blah blah blah. You guys have been working this narrative for 10 years now. You have no idea what it took to do what IL and team have done on the back and front end.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:17:28 PM by jordan4385 »

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »
Furthermore he hasn't even logged on his actual name and played in years.
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=blid
Many players don't browse the forums and their only interactions with admins are on the server.

blid is a habitual smurfer. probably logged more games on his smurfs than you have in 5 years.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »
I have no clue the topic it was in. You just said something to the extent of having conversations with both me and blid, where we said other things about one another. I am sure blid recalls it too. I remember asking him on AIM about it if he really had a convo because I know I didn't. I told you to post the conversation to prove you had it.

tk is a habitual drama creator.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
Jordan is a habitual homosexual

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2017, 06:11:02 PM »
I was admin with access to database. Tora had access I believe. I know how often Blid played for a Year or two. It was minimally at best.

IL has done a ton for the server .. But running a successful server that at the very least maintains its user base does not mean you make some updates/mods and then go ghost mode.. Its a continuous process.

Stop being retarded

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »
I was admin with access to database. Tora had access I believe. I know how often Blid played for a Year or two. It was minimally at best.

IL has done a ton for the server .. But running a successful server that at the very least maintains its user base does not mean you make some updates/mods and then go ghost mode.. Its a continuous process.

Stop being retarded

Blid uses witopia to smurf, i let me use my account. jokes on you, newb. one time tk banned my name 2gays1esn, i guess he didnt like it. Who is going to join a server whose admin bans names ?