Author Topic: Official Complaint Against Blid  (Read 10606 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Official Complaint Against Blid
« on: November 06, 2017, 06:14:59 AM »
1. You caused me to lose a game of Warcraft (see SS's attached). I ran out of gold on a 1s on your GOW map creation (see attached map).

2. You did not provide nor did you allow any hacks to remedy this situation to even give me a chance to win.

3. You banned dellam who MAY have provided the necessary hacks.

4. Communism sucks.

5. I can't play on your penis maps because it's too *hard* to concentrate.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Official Complaint Against Blid
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 07:45:57 AM »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:48:25 AM »
Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007 Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are: 5 times more likely to commit suicide, 9 times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape, 20 times more likely to end up in prison, 32 times more likely to run away from home. Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

etc. etc. etc.

You'll find plenty of news articles by Jezebel and the like (who want to push the "you go girl" narrative as heavily as they can because that's basically their only market) trying to say that this isn't the case; but once you dive into some good ol sociology statistics and studies you find out that there really is a huge correlation.

Now, obviously being a single mother itself is not causing this to happen; but the side effects of being a single mother such as children missing out on strong masculine role models, reduced total income, perhaps the effect on their relationships from seeing a dysfunctional relationship as their "default status" and whatever other issues you can think of are the causative factors.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 08:54:17 AM »
There is something worse a woman can do to her child than become its only involved parent.

If she kills her child for her own mistake, that's even worse.

A father is crucial to children's lives, absolutely, for both boys and girls, as is a mother.

The importance of both parents being involved in raising children and all the disadvantages and struggles faced by children deprived of a parent are good reasons with support from studies why I am opposed to casual sex and double-single-gender "marriage".

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 09:30:38 AM »
1. You caused me to lose a game of Warcraft (see SS's attached). I ran out of gold on a 1s on your GOW map creation (see attached map).

2. You did not provide nor did you allow any hacks to remedy this situation to even give me a chance to win.

4. Communism sucks.

BAHAHAHAHAA   ;D   ROTF

classic

... but what's with the penis maps? Why have I not seen these penis maps? Am I not attractive any more?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline James D. Plante, Esquire

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 11:32:14 AM »
In reference to your complaint, regarding the version of Garden of War created by my client, the user known by the name "blid":

My client was trying to replicate Garden of War visually in camaraderie with a map-making event being held in the community.  Because the focus was on the aesthetic design of the map, he did not take the time to adjust the volume of gold in the mines.  He continues to believe he has drafted, without reference to the original version of the map, a laudably accurate recreation.

My client regrets the inconvenience you experienced related to the low gold amounts.  Although my client is the sole copyright holder of his original creation, any user is free to make their own edits or adjustments to the map, including adjusting the level of gold in the mines.

/s/

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:00:41 PM »
4. Communism sucks.
yes

it owned when communists obliterated your nazi grandparents

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 05:43:49 PM »
In reference to your complaint, regarding the version of Garden of War created by my client, the user known by the name "blid":

My client was trying to replicate Garden of War visually in camaraderie with a map-making event being held in the community.  Because the focus was on the aesthetic design of the map, he did not take the time to adjust the volume of gold in the mines.  He continues to believe he has drafted, without reference to the original version of the map, a laudably accurate recreation.

My client regrets the inconvenience you experienced related to the low gold amounts.  Although my client is the sole copyright holder of his original creation, any user is free to make their own edits or adjustments to the map, including adjusting the level of gold in the mines.

/s/

@James D. Plante, Esquire

Typical blid. It took him a whopping 5 hours to retain legal counsel. Way to dilly dally when crucial matters of momentous gravity are on the line. Your client clearly callously disregards the state my client is in (as I have elected to represent myself) and the atrocious damages my client has suffered due to his negligent cartographical practices.

Once I establish that the defendant is liable for inflicting on my client substantial pain and suffering, not limited to insomnia, ineptitude, inconvenience, grief, stress, and loss of enjoyment of life, I will have the total sum that we are willing to settle for, but I can assure you it will be upwards of 3.2 million dollars USD. Full psychological assessment is underway by our medical consultant, also me.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »
I can assure you it will be upwards of 3.2 million dollars USD
so thats what like 3 tshirts?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:05:22 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »
ROFL

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »
New york times is worst right wing propaganda on the internet. quote a real source. LOSER

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 04:02:42 PM »
A father is crucial to children's lives, absolutely, for both boys and girls, as is a mother.

sexist. women do not need men to raise children, in fact, two women are the best mom and dad a child can have.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 04:14:29 PM »

sexist. women do not need men to raise children, in fact, two women are the best mom and dad a child can have.
so, whats YOUR story LOL

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 06:39:21 PM »

4. Communism sucks.

BAHAHAHAHAA   ;D   ROTF

classic

... but what's with the penis maps? Why have I not seen these penis maps? Am I not attractive any more?

Here is how an admin acts in a contest, maps included.
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1413.0.html

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »

4. Communism sucks.

BAHAHAHAHAA   ;D   ROTF

classic

Here is how an admin acts in a contest, maps included.
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1413.0.html

lolol @ those dickpuds