Author Topic: Ripe's Ban  (Read 31071 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Ripe's Ban
« on: November 07, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »
I agree with Ripe's ban and support Blid's desire to have a cleaner, safer forum for everyone. I think people who are talking violence and murder should be curbed and given time to think about their behavior and hopefully calm down. I think he should be allowed to come back after a cool-down period and given a chance to explain himself and perhaps address his concerns in a more productive way, though.

Claw, fuckboi, and Startale have all been seen promoting violence as well, yet they receive no penalty. Claw even wrote out the very same words using his homeland of Poland instead of Ripe's Finland, seen here:

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3644.msg59826.html#new

But because Claw's words are assumed to be a joke or a troll, he is allowed to say them without repercussion.

If we are going to bring motivation into it, let's talk about motivation.

Let's assume Claw and fuckboi talk violence for humor and entertainment reasons ie. troll-style. I'm pro-troll overall as you know, but even with trolling, my belief is that acceptable trolling should not involve anyone getting hurt.

Thinking about Ripe and Finland, let's look at what's going on in Finland's next-door-neighbour Sweden:

⚠️ THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT SWEDEN REFUGEES, RAPE CRISIS & ISLAMIC IMMIGRATION PROBLEM! ⚠️ - YouTube

https://www.thelocal.se/20170208/swedish-police-officer-causes-controversy-with-facebook-post

A Swedish police officer has caused controversy after he made a Facebook post claiming that the majority of the cases he deals with in a week come from people whose country of origin is not Sweden, leading to an internal police investigation of him, and even provoking Prime Minister Stefan Löfven to respond.

In the post, Peter Springare lists what he claims to be the countries of origin and names of those he dealt with while carrying out preliminary investigations of suspected crimes in Örebro, noting that what he posted "is not politically correct" but that he "doesn't give a shit".

"Suspected perpetrators: Ali Mohamad, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed, Ali, again, again, again, Christoffer… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name sneaked its way in on the fringes of a drug related crime, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again," Springare wrote.

"Countries which represent all of the week's crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden," he added. Springare then promised to make new posts on the subject every week.

A report has since been filed by police management accusing Springare of racial agitation (hets mot folkgrupp) and he is now subject to an internal investigation. He is still employed by the police while the investigation is ongoing.

I'm sure you will agree that the rules that govern behavior during times of peace are different from the rules that govern behavior during wartime.

Sweden, who took in enormous numbers of Islamic immigrants, is experiencing severe problems, including police having to move police stations out of certain areas because it is no longer safe for them to be there. The immigrants throw rocks at journalists and attack journalists and others who enter the territories they've claimed for themselves. Swedish women are being raped left, right, and centre, almost exclusively by immigrant (Muslim) men. The police have officially issued statements that Swedish women should not go out alone at night and should start changing the way they dress when they go out. The Swedes who are aware of the problems are naturally feeling very unsafe in their own country, which is more and more resembling a war zone.

Ripe's comments are, I believe, motivated by real fear of real danger to his own country and his own people from those who would cause harm.

He said he wants "peaceful beautiful Finland" to remain safe. He feels the threat of outside forces that mean to destroy their way of life.

It is the obligation and duty of men to defend their women, children, freedom, country from threats. He is in a highly emotional state of rational fear based on real situations happening in his part of the world.

The Swedish government is one of the most politically correct in the world, and hides everything that is happening from the outside world, and their own people.

We who have lived in peace and don't fear being attacked, stoned, shot, or raped when we go out of the house, don't really know what it is to experience real constant danger from people that want to hurt us. It activates fight or flight in the body which could cause someone to write a post about killing everyone they are afraid of.

I don't agree with Ripe's words or behavior or the way he expressed himself, but I think I understand why he is saying it. And I don't think that responding with fear for his life and country and safety and way of life is more evil than speaking violence or death threats for entertainment.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 04:10:05 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe's Ban
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 04:33:02 PM »
>Countries which represent all of the week's crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia,

so nearly all countries that u.s.a and its western european lap dogs bombed the shit out of? it seems immigration isn't the crux of the issue, but actually western imperialism.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 05:01:15 PM »
Racism exists, right?  As in, there are white Europeans who fear non-white immigrants on the basis of their skin color, or because they have different religious beliefs, above all else, correct?  There are people who think non-whites are scary, violent, and we're able to agree on and acknowledge that fact, yes?

Because if so, knowing that, the first thing to be aware of, always, is that whatever you're reading could be baseless scaremongering.  The "evidence" that your post is predicated on is... some guy's facebook post.  Is what he wrote true?  There's no way of knowing, so it really shouldn't be passed around or referred to to further any sort of argument until or unless it's been confirmed.  It could easily be selectively cherrypicked crimes, exaggerations, or just plain made up.  At the end of his post he appears to write that 100% of what his precinct works on is from immigrants.  There's really no way that's true.

Misinformation is very pernicious and prevalent.  A very recent example would be the church shooting in Texas from a day or two ago.  Someone went to the perpetrator's facebook page, took a screenshot, then edited it in photoshop to add an antifa picture.  The legions of alienated disaffected reactionary people online spread that far and wide and all convinced themselves it was true.  This sort of scaremongering is so effective and usually has such a wide reach because it plays on people's fears.  If people are afraid of antifa, they believe and share that lie.  Just like if people are racist or have anxiety about non-white immigrants, they can believe and share lies, or cherry pick stories that feed into that fear.  Tabloids exploit this to sell copies or further right-wing agendas.  Youtubers especially cater to this "fear" industry to accumulate views. 

Hypothetical situation: ten crimes are committed, one is by an immigrant.  What sells more copies or gets more views, that statement of facts or a sensational story about the murderous Syrian immigrant?

Finally, immigrants and refugees are going to be of a lower class and different situation than an existing and generally prosperous population.  There were the same sort of fears about Irish and Italian immigrants 100+ years ago in America.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 05:51:54 PM »
No, I don't watch youtube vlogs ever.  It's a really annoying way to get information.  I read your post and the article.

Talking about fake news, all these "shootings" in USA are fake news, staged by the people who want to take away the constitutional right of Americans to bear arms so they can't defend themselves from a corrupt government.
That is bizarre conspirational thinking. :X

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 05:52:46 PM »
lmao. what the fuck. that's alex jones shit.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 06:00:35 PM »
So if you say something that's all over the media is fake news, that's fine.

If I say something is fake news, when I've actually listened to the evidence presented in a quest for truth and come to the most logical conclusion, that's *bizarre, conspiracy-theorist* talk?

What evidence do you have to present to say that the Swedish police officer Peter Springare was lying? Why would he do that in a very politically correct country where his action would threaten his job?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 06:01:59 PM »
this dumb bullshit youtube video about immigrants in sweden is totally true and not fabricated by basement dwelling fascists, but actual real life shootings , that's "fake news".

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »
Babyshark, I was hoping you were trolling about that lol.  If you honestly think the thousands of police officers, reporters, and civilians who've been at the scenes or affected by America's frequent mass shootings are all staging some sort of false flag you badly need to reconvene with reality and possibly have schizophrenia.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 06:07:15 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 06:06:21 PM »
it doesnt even make sense lol, nobody's guns are ever being taken are they.  why not?  because of the nra's clout and because the republicans always block any such bills, right?  and donald trump is a republican and will veto any gun control as well.  and yet, the biggest mass shooting of all time happened in las vegas during trumps presidency!  i mean thats on top of needing to have a conspiracy way too big to ever keep under wraps.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »
You can see in the many videos from Sweden that there is something seriously wrong.

If you won't watch this video, it's because you don't want to see the truth.

If you have a video with compelling evidence that shows Peter Springare was lying, by all means, present it promptly so that I may be kept informed of the most up-to-date knowledge.

Who owns and controls Snopes? Seeing as the Swedish government wants to hide the reality from its own people and the world, I don't doubt they could and would force or pressure whatever big media outlets they wanted to present a rosy picture.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 06:19:18 PM »
You can see in the many videos from Sweden that there is something seriously wrong.

If you won't watch this video, it's because you don't want to see the truth.

If you have a video with compelling evidence that shows Peter Springare was lying, by all means, present it promptly so that I may be kept informed of the most up-to-date knowledge.

Who owns and controls Snopes? Seeing as the Swedish government wants to hide the reality from its own people and the world, I don't doubt they could and would force or pressure whatever big media outlets they wanted to present a rosy picture.
it's literally a facebook post lol.  he didn't even take a picture of police records or anything, he just said some stuff.  it's just an unsupported claim.  snopes link says claims that crime in sweden is mostly from asylum seekers is mostly false.  im not watching the youtube because i never watch that shit, it's annoying mouthbreather stuff.  if there's anything it says that's important just give me a link to an actual source so i can check it out myself instead of listening to the model with the picture of the swedish flag and some scary guys near a fire in the backgruond

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 06:21:04 PM »
Why would you believe in a character like Peter Springare? What gives him any credibility? He's a curmudgeon officer that should have retired probably 15 years old and spends all his time whining about "left-wing" journalists. he's like swedish bill o'reilly if bill was a police officer. jajaja.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2017, 06:21:49 PM »
Why would someone make a facebook post that would threaten his job and possibly his life if it weren't a true statement?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2017, 06:23:00 PM »
i have no problem with accepting heterodox thinking.  im a freakin communist in probably the most capitalist nation in history.  but even bush doing 9/11 is more credible than this fake shooting stuff, for real.  i dont know what you believe about sandy hook but will not be trying to disprove your infowars thinking because it's not worth my time.  it's not even an important subject except in that it shows who's lost track of what's real and not
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 06:26:17 PM by eyyy im walkin here »