Author Topic: Ripe's Ban  (Read 31081 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe's Ban
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 03:13:43 PM »
Do you sit outside abortion clinics and sing hymns?

war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 03:21:38 PM »
i stated that i did not find discussing the false flag sandy hook shit worth my time or even an important subject and then babyshark wrote a really long thing about it.  i also stated that ill never watch any youtube vlog shit and then she posted like 7 brain rot youtubes.  not sure why

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 03:23:16 PM »
death penalty for harvey weinstein.  yea or nay?  i say, yea

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 03:28:17 PM »

Now you're doing exactly what Ripe was doing. You are calling for the death of a person. Bloodshed. Should we call the police? Is it time to ban blid???

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2017, 03:47:22 PM »
the death penalty is part of the legal framework of the united states justice system, babyshark

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2017, 04:12:44 PM »
Defending one's homeland from foreign invaders who mean to destroy one's way of life using violence and force, attacking men and raping women, is also part of the legal framework of every nation. It is why nations have militaries and weapons.

Young men are likely to be needed to help defend in a small country like Finland, so in all likelihood, in time, Ripe will need to either defend or allow his country to fall to the Muslims.
:-X

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2017, 04:14:50 PM »
^^I do identify as Muslim. I don't rape women.

Are you aware that Muslims, by definition, follow a religious book called the Qu'ran or Koran?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 04:41:33 PM »
endorse the dehumanization, abuse, enslavement, rape, oppression, inprisonment of women,

that definitely does not occur here in the Just and Superior "Western Societies".  :D

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 04:45:18 PM »
I had a Muslim co-worker named Abbas. We conversed just about daily as we worked near each other. He was from Pakistan, which he claimed was the best country in the world...yet he had left this "best country" to come to Canada.

He told me of his grandfather who was in his 80's having just married his 4th wife, a young teenage virgin girl of 15 or 16. I said, "That's disgusting. No girl wants to marry an old wrinkly grandpa and no girl wants to be a 4th wife to anyone."

He said, "In my country they would hit you for saying that."

completely fabricated story in attempt to justify your racism, nice.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2017, 04:46:26 PM »
what about kevin spacey?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2017, 04:48:03 PM »
Defending one's homeland from foreign invaders who mean to destroy one's way of life using violence and force, attacking men and raping women, is also part of the legal framework of every nation. It is why nations have militaries and weapons.

Young men are likely to be needed to help defend in a small country like Finland, so in all likelihood, in time, Ripe will need to either defend or allow his country to fall to the Muslims.

what is "one's way of life" i always wondered. you're less cultured than muslims .

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »
^^I do identify as Muslim. I don't rape women.

Are you aware that Muslims, by definition, follow a religious book called the Qu'ran or Koran?

You are incorrect.

A muslim is anyone who belives there is only 1 God and Muhammad(pbh) is the last prophet and messenger.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2017, 06:07:09 PM »
^^You are an idiot.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2017, 06:17:43 PM »
Now you are acting in line with Muslim thinking.

They teach their children that non-Muslims are "kafir" and must be converted or killed.

So I'm an idiot and should be killed because I don't agree with Muslim teaching. I see.

I have at least 3 death-worthy strikes against me. I'm a filthy, inferior woman according to Islam, which means I'm an object for spitting on, beating, raping, killing at the whim of any male in the Islam culture. I'm a Christian, again, punishable by death. And I'm speaking against Islam, again punishable by death. So you're supporting a religion that wants to torture, rape, and kill me.

And you wonder why I'm not rolling out the red carpet to bring them all home?

Blid, I think another ban is in order here. Tora is instigating violence against women by supporting a woman-hating, Christian-killing, dissident-murdering religion.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2017, 06:25:38 PM »
Now you are acting in line with Muslim thinking.

They teach their children that non-Muslims are "kafir" and must be converted or killed.

So I'm an idiot and should be killed because I don't agree with Muslim teaching. I see.

I have at least 3 death-worthy strikes against me. I'm a filthy, inferior woman according to Islam, which means I'm an object for spitting on, beating, raping, killing at the whim of any male in the Islam culture. I'm a Christian, again, punishable by death. And I'm speaking against Islam, again punishable by death. So you're supporting a religion that wants to torture, rape, and kill me.

And you wonder why I'm not rolling out the red carpet to bring them all home?

Blid, I think another ban is in order here. Tora is instigating violence against women by supporting a woman-hating, Christian-killing, dissident-murdering religion.

lmao at this persecution complex. you're pathetic.