Author Topic: Ripe's Ban  (Read 32093 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe's Ban
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 06:38:08 PM »
this is part of what makes the focus on russia disinformation so absurd... america has alex jones and other kooks convincing probably tens or even hundreds  of thousands of people that sandy hook was a false flag.  fox news is reporting on completely invented "antifa supersoldier" hysteria.  the US and even "mainstream" US sources starting with fox (who helped kick off the whole Sweden hysteria) and others too are perfectly capable of deluding people and in fact are responsible for most of the disinformation out there.  fox news in particular has probably destroyed millions of older people's brains
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 06:47:52 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 06:44:10 PM »
her post started off with her saying violence is bad to defending alt-reich conspiracy theories and mass shooting apologia.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 07:15:41 PM »
>The major media outlets are lying to everyone. They are controlled by powerful people who tell them to portray what they want people to think and hear.

certainly true. media is owned by billionaire capitalists that perpetuate liberal propaganda.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 08:04:38 PM »

This Is What Muslim Men Really Think About Western Women (part 1 of 2) - YouTube

🔴 Paris Is No Longer Paris -- What France Doesn't Want You To See - YouTube

French woman told they're longer no allowed to enter cafes, shops or to go out - YouTube

Sweden's anti-immigration party now in first place. Why? - YouTube

SHARIA LAW GONE CRAZY ON STERIODS IN EUROPE - YouTube

Sweden Is Turing Into A Muslim No-Go Ghetto (part 1 of 2) - YouTube Footage from immigrant populated NO-GO ZONE in Sweden shows cameraman being run over by car, objects that appear to be large rocks thrown at cameraman, Swedish police afraid to enter No Go Zone, each visitor walking through is physically assaulted

Muslim Bloopers-Telling what they really believe- Must see - YouTube

Muslims announce their plans to take over the world, and to convert or destroy all who oppose them. This is NOT a religion of peace. They will not tolerate any other religion including atheism.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:36:33 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2017, 08:32:32 PM »
stop posting garbage propaganda videos idiot

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 08:37:01 PM »
shes cool lol

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »
 :-X

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2017, 12:20:44 PM »
lol babyshark really hates Muslims. I wonder if she has ever met one in real life. There actually very nice people.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2017, 01:55:58 PM »
Either you did not watch the videos, or you approve and endorse "honor" killing girls and women that flee arranged marriage or look at a man they shouldn't or leave their house unaccompanied, for example. You approve and endorse female genital mutilation, the rape of children, you approve and endorse the dehumanization, abuse, enslavement, rape, oppression, inprisonment of women, you approve the hatred and dehumanization of Jews, the murder of homosexuals, you approve of violence against and murder of all non-Muslims...

I don't hate Muslims, as you claim in your ignorance, but rather I love peace and freedom and I value human life and hate human suffering and violence and abuse and oppression and enslavement. I abhor a culture whose people would send their young sons to blow themselves up and that would rape their little girls. That is evil!! I hate what they do and what they stand for and what they want to do to me and my descendants and family and nation but I don't hate the people themselves.

If you didn't watch any of the videos of footage from European countries in ruins that resemble war zones, where Muslin immigrants, all young adult males in massive aggressive swarms, have destroyed the former way of life and are intentionally running these countries over with their acts of violence and rape and destruction, you are choosing to remain ignorant.

It is coming to America, too.

I don't want what they have in their countries of origin to come to North America.

If you approve of Islam, you hate women. You hate children. You hate Jews. You hate homosexuals. You hate Christians. And you hate all non-Muslims.

Listen to the Muslims talk and teach their own and chant and march in the streets.

It is NOT a religion of peace!!!

They mean to take over and annihilate Western culture and people!

Wake up! Open your eyes and ears to what is actually going on in the world. Stop listening to politically correct nonsense that wants to keep Americans in dreamland.

The world is coming apart at the seams and where there should be strong men standing up to defend their country, their women, their children, their freedom and peace and safety and values, we see emasculated, cowardly fools everywhere who care more about the score of some stupid sports game than the fact that if Muslims take over America, there won't be any more sports games or video games.

Americans have become soft-spirited and dull-brained pushovers and are opening their arms to evil, welcoming the gay and transgender agenda that includes destroying children by confusing them to the point of becoming suicidal by teaching them that gender can be changed and pushing to sexualize and corrupt children AND at the same time welcoming Islam that hates and wants to kill homosexuals. Make up your minds!

You can't be so "tolerant" that you tolerate evil and violence and abuse and the destruction of children and society!

All that it takes for evil to reign is for good men to do nothing!

Stand up for something.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 02:07:24 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2017, 02:09:23 PM »
^^Continuously writes essay long posts which nobody reads.
war2 > war3

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 02:40:02 PM »
Ill ask you again please respond in 5 sentences or less. Not 5 paragraphs or more.

lol babyshark really hates Muslims. I wonder if she has ever met one in real life. There actually very nice people.

Have you ever met / hung out with people who identified as being Muslim? And if so what was your impression of them?
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 02:49:10 PM »
I had a Muslim co-worker named Abbas. We conversed just about daily as we worked near each other. He was from Pakistan, which he claimed was the best country in the world...yet he had left this "best country" to come to Canada.

He told me of his grandfather who was in his 80's having just married his 4th wife, a young teenage virgin girl of 15 or 16. I said, "That's disgusting. No girl wants to marry an old wrinkly grandpa and no girl wants to be a 4th wife to anyone."

He said, "In my country they would hit you for saying that."

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2017, 02:58:04 PM »
You sound like a racist in real life in all honesty.
war2 > war3

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »
No I don't.

Do you support a women's right to choose?

https://womensrighttochoose.weebly.com

war2 > war3

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 03:11:56 PM »
^^I do identify as Muslim. I don't rape women.
war2 > war3