Author Topic: Ripe's Ban  (Read 32131 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe's Ban
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2017, 06:31:15 PM »
Talking about fake news, all these "shootings" in USA are fake news, staged by the people who want to take away the constitutional right of Americans to bear arms so they can't defend themselves from a corrupt government.

Lol you are a fucking stupid bitch.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2017, 06:36:59 PM »
Why would someone make a facebook post that would threaten his job and possibly his life if it weren't a true statement?

You should be euthanized imo.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2017, 06:38:52 PM »
Now you are acting in line with Muslim thinking.

They teach their children that non-Muslims are "kafir" and must be converted or killed.

So I'm an idiot and should be killed because I don't agree with Muslim teaching. I see.

I have at least 3 death-worthy strikes against me. I'm a filthy, inferior woman according to Islam, which means I'm an object for spitting on, beating, raping, killing at the whim of any male in the Islam culture. I'm a Christian, again, punishable by death. And I'm speaking against Islam, again punishable by death. So you're supporting a religion that wants to torture, rape, and kill me.

And you wonder why I'm not rolling out the red carpet to bring them all home?

Blid, I think another ban is in order here. Tora is instigating violence against women by supporting a woman-hating, Christian-killing, dissident-murdering religion.

:-X

those're some twisted logic pretzels you're tying in order to even make that accusation.  not gonna actually do it but if anyone were to be banned it'd be you for prejudice against muslims, like saying theyre all taught to kill non-muslims and that they all rape women or whatever.  there are certainly some extremists like isis that do pretty fucked up shit but it's wrong to paint billions of peolpe with that brush and youre way out of line.  youve clearly been DEEPLY indoctrinated with the very scaremongering bs i was warning about in my first post in this thread

Quote from: rULES
Religious, racial, or sexual intolerance
Posts containing religious, racial, or sexual intolerance, unless posted in the Flames subforum, will result in a warning and such posts will be sent to the flame forum.  Frequent offenses can result in warnings or bans.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 06:45:28 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2017, 06:46:51 PM »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2017, 06:54:25 PM »
Reporting facts is reporting facts.

It is completely illogical and vindictive to shoot the messenger.

Muslims are raping women everywhere they go. This is fact.

And I'm the bad guy because I'm warning people?

Freedom is worth fighting for.

I know what we have here in North America. It's not perfect, but we have something pretty amazing. We have enormous freedom compared to most countries in the world. We can choose to get an education, not get an education, move anywhere in the country we want, leave the country, travel anywhere we want, choose to pursue any kind of career we want, drive cars, associate with people of all kinds, move freely within North America (with relatively smooth border crossing between USA/Canada), I can go to parks, museums, aquariums, other people's homes, amusement parks, basically anywhere, without fear for my life or safety or the safety of my children.

It's ridiculous to try to paint me out as some kind of racist or hater because I want to preserve freedom, I don't want to be raped or murdered, and I don't want to be forced to stay in my house and only leave accompanied if I'm covered head to toe. I enjoy human rights and freedom.

I value what it is we have here.

If you all want to throw it away so badly, why don't you just move out of North America and move to one of the Muslim nations and see how much you like it there?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2017, 06:54:34 PM »
no, see, youre holding all of islam to account for the few most outrageous protests and deeds the xenophobic right has ever been able to muster up for their agitprop

say i post something about dylann roof shooting up a church full of black people and a link to his manifesto, some photos of the charlottesville marchers, big crowds of people carrying torches saying jews will not replace us, a story about how the one guy ran down a bunch of people with his car, etc etc and then say white people are all monsters and they want to genocide millions of people.  would be equally fair wouldnt it?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:01:16 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »
i stated that i did not find discussing the false flag sandy hook shit worth my time or even an important subject and then babyshark wrote a really long thing about it.  i also stated that ill never watch any youtube vlog shit and then she posted like 7 brain rot youtubes.  not sure why

she's actually mentally retarded

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2017, 07:02:16 PM »
I have stood outside an abortion clinic holding a sign reading "Please, Mommy, let me live" while praying for the women and their children whose lives are in danger.

lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2017, 07:02:56 PM »
Mommy mommy let me live! I don't want to be sucked out of your uterus and sold to Israelis to fund the DNC! lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2017, 07:05:29 PM »
Defending one's homeland from foreign invaders who mean to destroy one's way of life using violence and force, attacking men and raping women, is also part of the legal framework of every nation. It is why nations have militaries and weapons.

Young men are likely to be needed to help defend in a small country like Finland, so in all likelihood, in time, Ripe will need to either defend or allow his country to fall to the Muslims.

Let's hope it's the latter and Islam can bright enlightenment and progress to the God forsaken frozen Mongolia wasteland of "Finland"

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2017, 07:06:24 PM »
Now you are acting in line with Muslim thinking.

They teach their children that non-Muslims are "kafir" and must be converted or killed.

So I'm an idiot and should be killed because I don't agree with Muslim teaching. I see.

I have at least 3 death-worthy strikes against me. I'm a filthy, inferior woman according to Islam, which means I'm an object for spitting on, beating, raping, killing at the whim of any male in the Islam culture. I'm a Christian, again, punishable by death. And I'm speaking against Islam, again punishable by death. So you're supporting a religion that wants to torture, rape, and kill me.

And you wonder why I'm not rolling out the red carpet to bring them all home?

Blid, I think another ban is in order here. Tora is instigating violence against women by supporting a woman-hating, Christian-killing, dissident-murdering religion.

I am not Muslim and I think you are an idiot who should be killed

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2017, 07:08:07 PM »
what is this oxy addled midwestern racist facebook mom doing on this forum anyway lol

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2017, 07:12:30 PM »
WATCH THE VIDEOS LOL

SEE THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN EUROPE!

You aren't even pretending to care about the truth because you outright admitted you did not, and would not watch a few short videos that have blaring evidence that what you're saying is not the truth!

Just watch them. Watch the videos blid.

Why won't you watch them? Don't you care enough about your country? Your freedom? Your people?

The Muslims are already trying to destroy freedom of speech in my country.

They want to villify and even imprison anyone who questions Islam. It's happening right now, right here in Canada.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12957/war-against-free-speech-canada-close-passing-michael-qazvini

Our freedoms are being attacked by the Muslims. They want it to be ILLEGAL to SAY anything against Islam!

While they rape and beat and kill women and children. And forcibly "marrying" children is permitted by Islam. This is abominable.

http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2011/10/02/sharia-law-has-led-to-the-legislation-of-child-marriage-in-6-countries.html

Their values and our values are NOT the same and cannot coexist in peace.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2017, 07:13:03 PM »
No one here is going to watch 8 hours of retarded racist conspiracy theory bullshit you absolute moron

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2017, 07:24:02 PM »
WATCH THE VIDEOS LOL

SEE THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN EUROPE!

You aren't even pretending to care about the truth because you outright admitted you did not, and would not watch a few short videos that have blaring evidence that what you're saying is not the truth!

Just watch them. Watch the videos blid.

Why won't you watch them? Don't you care enough about your country? Your freedom? Your people?

The Muslims are already trying to destroy freedom of speech in my country.

They want to villify and even imprison anyone who questions Islam. It's happening right now, right here in Canada.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12957/war-against-free-speech-canada-close-passing-michael-qazvini

Our freedoms are being attacked by the Muslims. They want it to be ILLEGAL to SAY anything against Islam!

While they rape and beat and kill women and children. And forcibly "marrying" children is permitted by Islam. This is abominable.

http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2011/10/02/sharia-law-has-led-to-the-legislation-of-child-marriage-in-6-countries.html

Their values and our values are NOT the same and cannot coexist in peace.

nice fear mongering. u took alex jones' supplements.