Author Topic: Ripe's Ban  (Read 35446 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe's Ban
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2017, 08:15:43 PM »
lol im obviously not intending to ban anyone, even though youre currently showing prejudice against a religion which is explicitly against the rules.  im simply pointing out how baseless it is to attempt to get someone banned for calling you a rapist, after you called tora a rapist.  really not thinking of banning anyone right now but you always bring up banning people!!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2017, 08:27:53 PM »
*camera cuts to unopened bottle of antipsychotics*
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2017, 08:30:37 PM »
Babyshark it is clear you have never associated yourself with anyone who identifies themselves as being Muslim and the only Muslims you ever met have been on google and the news.
Furthermore your posts further solidify yourself as being and uneducated racist bigot. (Not a troll like claw)
Allow me to educate you on some basic principles Muslims adhere to.

1. The Profession of Faith—The Shahada

The Profession of Faith, the shahada, is the most fundamental expression of Islamic beliefs. It simply states that “There is no God but God and Muhammad is his prophet.” It underscores the monotheistic nature of Islam.

2. Daily Prayers—Salat

Muslims are expected to pray five times a day. This does not mean that they need to attend a mosque to pray; rather, the salat, or the daily prayer, should be recited five times a day. Muslims can pray anywhere; however, they are meant to pray towards Mecca. The faithful pray by bowing several times while standing and then kneeling and touching the ground or prayer mat with their foreheads, as a symbol of their reverence and submission to Allah. On Friday, many Muslims attend a mosque near midday to pray and to listen to a sermon, khutba.

Bacaan Merdu Imam Sholat Sheikh Hani Al-Rifai Bikin menangis - YouTube

3. Alms-Giving—Zakat

The giving of alms is the third pillar. Although not defined in the Qu’ran, Muslims believe that they are meant to share their wealth with those less fortunate in their community of believers.

4. Fasting during Ramadan—Saum

During the holy month of Ramadan, the ninth month in the Islamic calendar, Muslims are expected to fast from dawn to dusk. While there are exceptions made for the sick, elderly, and pregnant, all are expected to refrain from eating and drinking during daylight hours.

5. Pilgrimage to Mecca—Hajj

All Muslims who are able are required to make the pilgrimage to Mecca and the surrounding holy sites at least once in their lives. Pilgrimage focuses on visiting the Kaaba and walking around it seven times. Pilgrimage occurs in the 12th month of the Islamic Calendar.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2017, 08:39:36 PM »
There actually are quite a few muslim war2 players. Myself, LB, Slacher, a few others I forgot who.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2017, 08:53:55 PM »
yea Mauritius the island near Madagascar that is dealing with the outbreak of plague right now. I just figured he moved to NYC with his wealthy over-privileged inbred family.

Haha Mr. Marx.

If you ever are serious about getting serious with your life send me a pm I can help you.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2017, 09:01:09 PM »
Prejudice: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience

My opinions are in fact based on actual experience (including my conversations with my Pakistani Muslim co-worker Abbas) and on reason, learning and listening from the experiences of other people.

I never called Tora a rapist. I called Tora not a real Muslim if he does not believe in or follow the teachings of the Qu'ran. But Tora has shown his disdain and disrespect for women, and racism, for example here:

I know claw is racist cause he has never touched a black women before and probably never will.
He would rather stick with white women whom may I add all wear padded bras that make it look like they have a rack. But once the bra come off their flat as a pancake.

His comment manages to both objectify women and express actual prejudice against white women with a faulty and untrue claim that all white women wear padded bras and actually are flat.

So clearly, death wishes are not a reason for ban, nor is racial prejudice, nor is gender prejudice, nor is religious prejudice, as you've expressed anti-Christian prejudice here:

it has to be that fundamentalist christian upbringing/community, nothing against christianity itself but clearly shes been indoctrinated with this sort of "besieged" mindset vs the corrupt and perverted world that makes her especially vulnerable to breathless propaganda about invading muslim hordes

So, I'm still trying to find the REAL reason for Ripe's ban.

Because everyone else seems to be allowed to do whatever they please.

I personally find the death wishes against me and the "you rape children" claims and the belittling of my religion and intelligence to be quite offensive and disgusting, but because I'm not a Muslim, people can say whatever they want against me.

There's a blaring double standard. There is not fairness and justice, not here, and not in the real world either.

People can insult and mock Christians all they want, anywhere and everywhere, but say one word about Islam and all hell breaks loose.

The reason is simple. Christianity is a religion that teaches us to love and pray for our enemies:

Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

People do not need to fear us. They know they can insult us and we will not retaliate, not because we fear them, but because we fear and love God who loves each person He made. Most Christians were martyred without resistance, often singing praises to God while they were being burned or eaten by lions as the crowds cheered.

God warns us in the Bible that we will be hated and ridiculed.

Mark 13:13
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 5:11-12
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

God knew how Christians would be treated. North America is becoming increasingly hostile toward Christians, who oppose the evils in Islam and the evils in the gender confusion movement that has children being brainwashed from early ages to have no idea whether they are a boy or a girl, and even being given hormones to mess up their previously healthy bodies. Many of these children end up suicidal.

At my church we pray for Muslims. They are people God made that Jesus loves and whose sins He died for just as much as He died for my own sins. I care about the little Muslim girls and the Muslim women who live under tyrannical oppression and abuse, being raped and beaten and killed and treated as less than human, not even being allowed to leave their house or choose their spouse. I do not hate Muslims. I do not want to harm Muslims. But I also do not want them to harm me or our great nations where we still have enormous peace and freedom.

Don't take this peace and freedom for granted. It can be taken away.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2017, 09:05:10 PM »
yea Mauritius the island near Madagascar that is dealing with the outbreak of plague right now. I just figured he moved to NYC with his wealthy over-privileged inbred family.

Haha Mr. Marx.

If you ever are serious about getting serious with your life send me a pm I can help you.

you're a retard

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2017, 09:06:30 PM »
Prejudice: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience

My opinions are in fact based on actual experience (including my conversations with my Pakistani Muslim co-worker Abbas) and on reason, learning and listening from the experiences of other people.

I never called Tora a rapist. I called Tora not a real Muslim if he does not believe in or follow the teachings of the Qu'ran. But Tora has shown his disdain and disrespect for women, and racism, for example here:

I know claw is racist cause he has never touched a black women before and probably never will.
He would rather stick with white women whom may I add all wear padded bras that make it look like they have a rack. But once the bra come off their flat as a pancake.

His comment manages to both objectify women and express actual prejudice against white women with a faulty and untrue claim that all white women wear padded bras and actually are flat.

So clearly, death wishes are not a reason for ban, nor is racial prejudice, nor is gender prejudice, nor is religious prejudice, as you've expressed anti-Christian prejudice here:

it has to be that fundamentalist christian upbringing/community, nothing against christianity itself but clearly shes been indoctrinated with this sort of "besieged" mindset vs the corrupt and perverted world that makes her especially vulnerable to breathless propaganda about invading muslim hordes

Because everyone else seems to be allowed to do whatever they please.

I personally find the death wishes against me and the "you rape children" claims and the belittling of my religion and intelligence to be quite offensive and disgusting, but because I'm not a Muslim, people can say whatever they want against me.

There's a blaring double standard. There is not fairness and justice, not here, and not in the real world either.

People can insult and mock Christians all they want, anywhere and everywhere, but say one word about Islam and all hell breaks loose.

The reason is simple. Christianity is a religion that teaches us to love and pray for our enemies:

Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

People do not need to fear us. They know they can insult us and we will not retaliate, not because we fear them, but because we fear and love God who loves each person He made. Most Christians were martyred without resistance, often singing praises to God while they were being burned or eaten by lions as the crowds cheered.

God warns us in the Bible that we will be hated and ridiculed.

Mark 13:13
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 5:11-12
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

God knew how Christians would be treated. North America is becoming increasingly hostile toward Christians, who oppose the evils in Islam and the evils in the gender confusion movement that has children being brainwashed from early ages to have no idea whether they are a boy or a girl, and even being given hormones to mess up their previously healthy bodies. Many of these children end up suicidal.

At my church we pray for Muslims. They are people God made that Jesus loves and whose sins He died for just as much as He died for my own sins. I care about the little Muslim girls and the Muslim women who live under tyrannical oppression and abuse, being raped and beaten and killed and treated as less than human, not even being allowed to leave their house or choose their spouse. I do not hate Muslims. I do not want to harm Muslims. But I also do not want them to harm me or our great nations where we still have enormous peace and freedom.

Don't take this peace and freedom for granted. It can be taken away.

Frankly it is a travesty that an open pedophile child rapist like you is allowed to post on this forum.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2017, 09:07:38 PM »
yes you realize your error now?

>My opinions are in fact based on actual experience (including my conversations with my Pakistani Muslim co-worker Abbas)

no, that was a fictional story, and a bad one at that. because even if true (it wasn't) it wouldn't prove anything other than you have a shitty co-worker, but you're also a bit shitty yourself.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2017, 09:13:26 PM »
Do you realize Ripe posted that he actually planned to commit a terrorist massacre, and seemed to mean it?  I mean, this isn't the most subtle distinction at work here.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2017, 09:14:38 PM »
You saw someone say they want me dead.

Why is that okay for you?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2017, 09:15:11 PM »
That was not a fictional story. That is a 100% true story.

I'm going to be putting both marx and Cum on blocked user list because they never have anything useful to say, about anything, to anyone.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
babyshark should be at very least be temporarily banned. disgusting stuff, between the ridiculous Islamophobia and calling the kindergarten massacre staged.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2017, 09:26:49 PM »
You saw someone say they want me dead.

Why is that okay for you?
Smeagol said I should be shot in the head and dumped in a ditch on a cold night.  That was more chilling and specific than anyone's blunt judgment of you in reaction to your heavy bigotry, and I didn't ban him.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:31:18 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2017, 09:32:57 PM »
I bet babyshark wears padded bra's and is flat hence why she got mad about me saying that on the forum.
war2 > war3