Author Topic: Re: Ripe's Ban moved...Why?  (Read 5768 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe's Ban moved...Why?
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:40:34 AM »
you got to wonder about her mental health at this point.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ripe's Ban moved...Why?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 10:05:32 AM »
Babyshark has lived her entire life as a flat chested women. I'm sure realizing she will never be as beautiful as the other women of the world has made her turn extremest in her religion and ideology.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 10:00:29 AM »
Babyshark has lived her entire life as a flat chested women. I'm sure realizing she will never be as beautiful as the other women of the world has made her turn extremest in her religion and ideology.

Genius move, Tora.

Show everyone how you, unlike other Muslims, respect women.

This kind of sexual discrimination and sexual harassment is illegal in real life in America. In America, women are equal value human beings to men, and their feelings, safety, and human dignity matter.

This comment and your previous comments that value a woman as an object for your use, are completely inappropriate, not only against me, but against all women.

It is this type of attitude, that a woman is a thing, an object, less than men, to be used and abused with no concern for her welfare and heart, that paves the way for oppression of women, abuse of women, hatred of women, and rape of women.

This is an example of prejudice. This is the hate you yourself claim to condemn.

No matter how badly you continually treat me, you won't get the same from me. I don't hate you. You're not my enemy.

You're a human being made by the Creator of the universe, and Jesus Christ loves you and has died for your sins, including this sin of insulting, degrading and demeaning a woman who loves peace and freedom and people who tells the truth because I care about the suffering that women and girls are facing in Islamic countries and Islamic communities in free countries, and I care about the future of my country, and the future of America.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 10:09:08 AM »
In America, women are equal value human beings to men
nope, they are apparently inferior because the law discriminates men

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 10:12:22 AM »

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 10:18:51 AM »

You are right, Claw. The women's rights movement here has swung too far in the other direction. It has gone too far.

A woman should have basic human rights and freedoms the same as a man, but in America, there are times and cases where men's rights have been diminished.

An example is with abortion. A woman has the "right to choose" to kill her child. The man does not have the choice to "financially abort" the child.

The man, the father of a child, does not have the right to save his growing son or daughter.

This isn't equality.

There should be a stronger penalty for false rape charges. False rape charges can ruin a man's life and reputation. False rape charges also do a huge disservice to true victims of rape. The penalty for making a false rape claim should be equal to the penalty the man would have received if he were guilty.

Men have fewer rights in custody battles and women are favored automatically, even if the man is the equal or better parent.

In the media, men are often portrayed as buffoons and morons, and the women as intelligent. Women in TV and movies are allowed to slap, insult, belittle men in ways that if it were reversed, if men said the same things to them, or smacked them, they would cry sexist male chauvinist pig, etc.

Respect should go both ways. Women ought to respect men, not just the other way around.

I love when men and women portray courage, justice, honor, protecting the weak, standing up for their beliefs, honesty, love, kindness, gentleness, self-control, friendliness, caring, and joy.

I love the manliness of men, the stronger, rougher, wilder, untamed, adventurous, playful, logical, car-and-machine-savvy, more assertive, protective nature...just the raw male strength and manliness is just...it wakes up the woman in a woman.

Men and women are made to adore each other, complement each other, work as a team raising children and facing life together side-by-side as each other's best friend and most devoted ally.

There is so much brainwashing that has set the genders against each other, to hate each other. There are good men. I know so many. And I adore good men. And good women, too.

God made everything so amazing! Like that there are men and women, and the attraction and enjoyment they naturally have with each other.

But yes, the forces of evil have worked to destroy the natural affection and delight men and women were meant to enjoy for each other.

There are other examples of where there isn't equal treatment, so in this case you are right.

The aggressive feminist movement is actually against women and family as well as being against men, and women who choose to become mothers or women who choose to support pro-life or women who choose to have many children are insulted and belittled by the feminazis who pretend to be about women's liberation and choice. They don't want to promote women choosing differently from them.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:37:01 AM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 11:20:33 AM »
giving women more autonomy is going to far, they are mere broodmares after all.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »
babyshark's posts read like case studies for internalized oppression

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 11:57:56 AM »
Babyshark must be either very bored or very retarded. Its obvious nobody reads any of her essay long posts.

??? I wonder why she writes them
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 02:10:09 PM »
I read these ones to see what she thinks about feminism (false rape charges? Wtf) but not gonna read her panicked screeds on Islam

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 04:05:06 PM »
lol there are stupid ass reactionaries that think women making false rape accusations is a huge societal issue. they're probably rapists.