Author Topic: Testimonies from Ex-Muslims  (Read 43779 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Testimonies from Ex-Muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 12:56:54 PM »
@eyyy im walkin here I am requested babyshark be banned from the moderated section for posting racist content.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »
The speakers are themselves of Arabic race. Listening to them is "racist" now?

Your logic fails.

This is not a racial issue, as can be determined quickly by intelligent, thinking people.

These Arab ex-Muslim women speak out about the truth of Islam, against the oppression of women and violence against non-Muslims.

It is highly ignorant to call Arab women "racist" for voicing their experiences in a free country.

This is not a racial issue.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline aka CaptainKurtz

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 04:48:50 PM »
Can you guys lend us Donald Trump for awhile?.

Canada offers you Justin Trudeau .. pls trade.
Hold the door..

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 09:16:31 PM »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 10:43:50 PM »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »
The true and living Almighty God is a God of love.

His love showed itself in the maximum way that love can be shown, that of sacrificing self for another in death.

Jesus stepped down from supreme heavenly power, glory, and majesty to become a human baby, so that He could take the punishment I deserve for my sinful thoughts, words, and actions.

His plan was to die! He knew that being spit on, mocked, scourged, having thorns pressed into his head and having nails driven through His hands and feet would be a part of it. The kind of love that did that for me is astonishing. It blows my mind that a holy God could love a sinful person like me, that much.

My sins are taken away, forgiven! Jesus offers forgiveness to all people of all nations.

If you're reading this, it's for you!

Jesus is the only way to heaven. Trust in Him! Pick up your Bible today, right now, and learn more about Him while there is still time to repent.

Acts 4:12

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Those who reject the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ will stand before God in the end with their own account of sins to stand on.

Matthew 25:41

41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels'.

Colossians 2:13-15

13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15 Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

We all have a massive list of sins that will stand against us when it's time to be judged by God.

OUR SINS WERE NAILED TO THE CROSS. JESUS TOOK THEM FOR US!!

Jesus has defeated sin, death, and Satan and his demons. Satan and his demons will be flung to the hell prepared for them following their rebellion against God, and will be joined by all sinners who reject what Christ has done for all of us in His great love and mercy.

Believe in Him before it's too late.

We have a time of grace, our lifetime until we die, or until Jesus returns in glory to judge the world, in which we may repent and turn to Jesus.

We never know when our time will run out.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 11:51:54 PM »
Abdullah Sameer (above video) left Islam after researching the validity of the Quran's claims, scientifically and historically. He became an atheist, claiming, "If there is a God, He either doesn't know about us, or doesn't care about us."

I hope He finds the true God who cared enough to suffer and die for us.

God both knows about us and cares about us.

But even thinking people can come to recognize that the Quran is a religion with many flaws and problems, such as scientific and historical inaccuracy, pointing to the fact that it is not of divine origin and is merely a manmade system of beliefs.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 12:00:35 AM »
This guy is confirming, from his Islamic background and experience, how Muslims view all North Americans as automatically "Christian". This helps explain why Kelly believed the people around her were Christians.

Why I'm a Christian and no longer a Muslim (1nemind) - YouTube

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 08:12:58 AM »
@BabyShark

I've read through your comments on this thread and here are some of my thoughts:

Jesus stepped down from supreme heavenly power, glory, and majesty to become a human baby, so that He could take the punishment I deserve for my sinful thoughts, words, and actions.

His plan was to die!

OK, let's have a look at how Jesus prepared for his death on the eve of his "alleged" crucifixion. Jesus takes his disciples to the upper room where they're having the last supper together.  At the supper table, Jesus tells his disciples:

"When I sent you out on your mission of preaching and healing without purse, bags or sandals, did you lack anything? They replied and said: "Nothing" [Luke 22:35]

Then He (Jesus) said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

They said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough." [Luke 22:38]

What do the disciples now need a sword for when they didn't need it at any time before?  To chop apples and bananas??  No, it's to chop off people's head, just as Jesus said in Luke 19:27:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me." [Luke 19:27]

So now, Jesus tells his disciples to arm themselves and they do so.  Then, he takes them to the garden of Gethsemane, in the middle of the night.  What for?  To pray?  Couldn't he have prayed in that upper room?  Couldn't he have gone to the temple of Jerusalem, a stone's throw from where he was?

No, there is a strategy involved here.  Jesus was preparing for his own protection and here is how I prove it to you:

When he reaches the garden of Gethsemane, he puts 8 men at the gate and tells them to sit there while he takes Peter (The "Rock") and the two sons of Zebedee (the "Sons of Thunder") further into the garden and makes an inner line of defense and tells them "sit ye here and watch with me" [Matthew 26:38]. Watch what?  Jesus meant "KEEP GUARD".

And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will." [Matthew 26:39], in other words he was telling God "Oh my Lord, I want you to save me but in the end, I put myself at your disposal".

Is that how you would prepare for a willing sacrifice?  With 8 at the gate and 3 others keeping watch behind him...?

The Christians say there is a contract between the Father and the Son, that in the year 4000 after Adam, God Almighty will send His son into the world to die for the sins of mankind... yet, it seems like Jesus knew nothing about it seeing the way he was acting in the garden of Gethsemane.

Jesus is the only way to heaven. Trust in Him! Pick up your Bible today, right now, and learn more about Him while there is still time to repent.

Yes, let's learn more about Jesus in the Bible.  Let's see what Jesus says in the Bible and see how many of his teachings you and the bulk of Christians follow:

"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." [Matthew 5:20]

In other words, there is no heaven for you Christians unless you are better than the Jews; and how do you expect to be better than the Jews but not keeping the laws and the commandments in a more strict manner than them?

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." [Matthew 5:17-19]

Once again, Jesus is telling you to keep the laws and the commandments.  But why won't you?  Oh right, because your sins are nailed to the cross!  And who told you that?  Jesus?  No, PAUL told you that in his teachings.  You are contradicting Jesus because he says:

"The disciple is not greater than the master..." [Matthew 10:24].  Who is your master?  You say Jesus, but then how come you choose to follow Paul's teachings instead of Jesus'?!  You should call yourselves Paulians, not Christians because Paul is the real founder of Christianity, not Jesus.  If you follow Jesus and listen to him, you can't help being a muslim.  You will be a muslim through and through.  But you don't want to listen to Jesus because Paul offers you easy salvation.

And Jesus says "Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me." [Matthew 10:38]

So take up your cross and follow Jesus.  That is your way to salvation.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 12:04:13 PM »
@Ze_sAiNt Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

You've focused on Luke 22, so I'll post the entire chapter here to look at:

Luke 22

The Plot to Kill Jesus

Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover. 2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people.

3 Then Satan entered Judas, surnamed Iscariot, who was numbered among the twelve. 4 So he went his way and conferred with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray Him to them. 5 And they were glad, and agreed to give him money. 6 So he promised and sought opportunity to betray Him to them in the absence of the multitude.
Jesus and His Disciples Prepare the Passover

7 Then came the Day of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover must be killed. 8 And He sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and prepare the Passover for us, that we may eat.”

9 So they said to Him, “Where do You want us to prepare?”

10 And He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man will meet you carrying a pitcher of water; follow him into the house which he enters. 11 Then you shall say to the master of the house, ‘The Teacher says to you, “Where is the guest room where I may eat the Passover with My disciples?”’ 12 Then he will show you a large, furnished upper room; there make ready.”

13 So they went and found it just as He had said to them, and they prepared the Passover.

Jesus Institutes the Lord’s Supper

14 When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him. 15 Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”

17 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”

19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”

20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you. 21 But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table. 22 And truly the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed!”

23 Then they began to question among themselves, which of them it was who would do this thing.

The Disciples Argue About Greatness

24 Now there was also a dispute among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest. 25 And He said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over them are called ‘benefactors.’ 26 But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves. 27 For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves.

28 “But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. 29 And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, 30 that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

Jesus Predicts Peter’s Denial

31 And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

33 But he said to Him, “Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death.”

34 Then He said, “I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me.”

Supplies for the Road

35 And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”

So they said, “Nothing.”

36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. 37 For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”

38 So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.”

And He said to them, “It is enough.”

The Prayer in the Garden

39 Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him. 40 When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.”

41 And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.” 43 Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. 44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45 When He rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow. 46 Then He said to them, “Why do you sleep? Rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation.”

Betrayal and Arrest in Gethsemane

47 And while He was still speaking, behold, a multitude; and he who was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them and drew near to Jesus to kiss Him. 48 But Jesus said to him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”

49 When those around Him saw what was going to happen, they said to Him, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear.

51 But Jesus answered and said, “Permit even this.” And He touched his ear and healed him.

52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, “Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs? 53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness

Peter Denies Jesus, and Weeps Bitterly

54 Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest’s house. But Peter followed at a distance. 55 Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them. 56 And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, “This man was also with Him.”

57 But he denied Him,[f] saying, “Woman, I do not know Him.”

58 And after a little while another saw him and said, “You also are of them.”

But Peter said, “Man, I am not!”

59 Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, “Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean.”

60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are saying!”

Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” 62 So Peter went out and wept bitterly.
Jesus Mocked and Beaten

63 Now the men who held Jesus mocked Him and beat Him. 64 And having blindfolded Him, they struck Him on the face and asked Him, saying, “Prophesy! Who is the one who struck You?” 65 And many other things they blasphemously spoke against Him.
Jesus Faces the Sanhedrin

66 As soon as it was day, the elders of the people, both chief priests and scribes, came together and led Him into their council, saying, 67 “If You are the Christ, tell us.”

But He said to them, “If I tell you, you will by no means believe. 68 And if I also ask you, you will by no means answer Me or let Me go.  69 Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God.”

70 Then they all said, “Are You then the Son of God?”

So He said to them, “You rightly say that I am.”

71 And they said, “What further testimony do we need? For we have heard it ourselves from His own mouth.”

If I were to highlight everything in the Bible that prophesies Jesus' death and the work of salvation He knowingly and willingly endured for us on the cross, I would likely go through several highlighters in the task. Pasting the entirety of the Bible on here would likely not be read here, but most people here have a Bible or more at home, and anyone who has online access can find the Bible online to read.

Even in this one chapter that you brought up, you can see Jesus said, "before I suffer", and said this would be the last time He eats and drinks the Passover until the Kingdom of God comes. He said "My body given for you" and "My blood shed for you."  It is very, very plain and clear from Scripture that Jesus both knew what was going to happen and was willing to carry out the plan to save humankind with His own innocent death at the hands of sinful man.

You need to look at the entirety of Scripture to best understand it.

So, why swords?

Let's look closely:

Verses 35-38

35 And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”

So they said, “Nothing.”

36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. 37 For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”

38 So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.”

And He said to them, “It is enough.”

Jesus said there is a prophecy that still needs to be fulfilled, namely, that He was numbered with the transgressors. He wanted to be arrested, so He could fulfill this prophecy and carry out the work He came to do of saving us, in His great love.

He needed to be numbered with the transgressors. He wanted his group to look like armed rebels so that they would not hesitate to arrest Him.

TWO SWORDS against a multitude of armed men with swords and clubs, Jesus said were "enough". It was enough to number him with the transgressors and fulfill the prophecy, in spite of Him having done nothing wrong, no sin at all, ever in His life.

If He meant to fight, two swords against a multitude would be a joke.

One of His disciples who misunderstood His intentions struck the ear off the servant of the high priest, and Jesus healed it.

To claim that Jesus was actually wanting to fight against this arrest with violence is laughable.

Jesus had complete power, not only to heal His enemies' amputated body parts, but also to overthrow the entire mob with the breath of His mouth.

2 Thessalonians 2:8

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Here we again see Jesus claiming to be God, and the hostile witness accusing Him of blasphemy for claiming to be God. It is the primary reason they wanted to kill Him, blasphemy, for saying He was God. And He said He was God because He IS GOD.

Luke 22:66-71

66 As soon as it was day, the elders of the people, both chief priests and scribes, came together and led Him into their council, saying, 67 “If You are the Christ, tell us.”

But He said to them, “If I tell you, you will by no means believe. 68 And if I also ask you, you will by no means answer Me or let Me go.  69 Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God.”

70 Then they all said, “Are You then the Son of God?”

So He said to them, “You rightly say that I am.”

71 And they said, “What further testimony do we need? For we have heard it ourselves from His own mouth.”

JESUS IS LORD

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 10:30

30 I and My Father are one.

John 20:28

28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!

Colossians 1:19

19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell,

Colossians 2:9

9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

2 Peter 1:1

Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 1:8

8 But to the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

Phillippians 3:20-21

20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Jesus is God!

And He loves you so incredibly much, that He did both knowingly and willingly come here to this sinful earth to be hated, abused and killed by sinful men that He loved and wanted to save, when He had complete power to destroy them with the breath of His mouth, or a word, all to save you and me from our sins!! Jesus is the Word of God that spoke creation into existence.

Colossians 1:16

9 For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; 12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood,[c] the forgiveness of sins.

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 12:13:28 PM by BabyShark »

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 08:21:15 AM »
@BabyShark

Jesus said there is a prophecy that still needs to be fulfilled, namely, that He was numbered with the transgressors. He wanted to be arrested, so He could fulfill this prophecy and carry out the work He came to do of saving us, in His great love.

I would agree for the sake of argument that Jesus fulfilled this prophecy... just as there are hundreds of other prophecies in the Bible fulfilling the event of the "death and resurrection" of Jesus Christ.

But what about that ONE AND ONLY miracle (The Sign of Jonah) that Jesus Christ prophecised unto the Jews about his "death and resurrection"?  Was that one fulfilled?  Let's have a look at it in Matthew 12:38-40:

"38 One day some teachers of religious law and Pharisees came to Jesus and said, “Teacher, we want you to show us a miraculous sign to prove your authority.”

39 But Jesus replied, “Only an evil, adulterous generation would demand a miraculous sign; but the only sign I will give them is the sign of the prophet Jonah.

40 For as Jonah was in the belly of the great fish for three days and three nights, so will the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights."

In reply to verse 38, Jesus could have taken this opportunity to mention all (or some at least) of the miracles he had performed before like healing those blind and the lepers, raising Lazarus up from the dead, drying up the fig tree from its very roots, and the list goes on.  But instead, Jesus is putting all his eggs in one basket.  The ONLY sign he was willing to give was that of the sign of Jonah.  You don't need to even open the book of Jonah to know what the sign of Jonah was... everybody knows the story of Jonah and the whale and how Jonah managed to stay alive over and over and over until he was thrown onto the shore by the whale.

So, let's compare now.  How was Jesus for 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth?  The bulk of Christians says DEAD.  And how was Jonah for 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the whale?  You say ALIVE.

Jesus = DEAD for 3 days and 3 nights
Jonah = ALIVE for 3 days and 3 nights

In English, is that LIKE Jonah or UNLIKE Jonah?  You have to accept it is UNLIKE Jonah.  So either Jesus was lying by inferring he was dead during that time or YOU MISUNDERSTOOD the whole thing and Jesus was alive during those 3 days and 3 nights - and if Jesus was alive, that means the "death and resurrection" never happened.  And as Paul says:

"And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain." [Corinthians 15:14]

That means if no "death and resurrection", then no Christianity.