Author Topic: Testimonies from Ex-Muslims  (Read 43810 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Testimonies from Ex-Muslims
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
i agree jesus was a communist muslim

Lol, a communist Muslim? No, guy.

u can't handle facts? i studied Jesus and he was a communist. He told workers to rise against roman oppression, yes. early humanity was primitive communism.

I can't handle "facts"? Hahaha, "facts".
Saying something is a "fact" doesn't make it an actual fact. Where does Jesus tell "workers" to rise against "Roman oppression"?

It's weird when people pretend to know what they're talking about...

@marx was right

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2018, 01:50:30 PM »
 "It's weird when people pretend to know what they're talking about..."

why would you embarrass yourself with a stupid comment like this?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2018, 01:51:20 PM »
you're too emotional and can't handle facts or reality.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »
"It's weird when people pretend to know what they're talking about..."

why would you embarrass yourself with a stupid comment like this?

you're too emotional and can't handle facts or reality.

Talk about projection.

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2018, 04:09:45 AM »
Quote from: BabyShark on April 18, 2018, 10:59:58 AM
Muslim is defined as one who follows the teachings of Muhammad.

Actually the word MUSLIM (a transliteration from Arabic) is an Arabic compound word. Mu-Slim. The "Mu" is for a person or is used when describing a tool. "Slim" comes from the trilateral root "seen"+"laam"+"meem" which means both Submission and Peace. From the Islamic perspective, the word Mu-Slim means "a person who is submitted to Allah (God)"

The word Islam (another compound word) is a state of existence which translates as "submission to Allah (God)".

By definition, Jesus was one who was submitted to Allah (God).

And Allah does NOT translate into "The God". Allah is a proper noun, i.e. God's Name. Al-Elah translates as "The God".

All Christian Arabs know this. They call God Allah and Jesus Ibnullah (Son of Allah).

You should learn Arabic, it will expand your mind and intellect.

Quote from: BabyShark on April 18, 2018, 10:59:58 AM
Muhammad was born about 570 AD, hundreds of years AFTER Christ, and Muhammad died and still lies in his grave.

Jesus is the Son of God, God in the flesh, born of the virgin Mary, who came here to save us all from our sins.

The tomb of Jesus is EMPTY. He is risen from the dead and lives and reigns forevermore with the Father.

The dead Muhammad can offer no hope or help to the human race, which is mired in sin and evil. Muhammad is still in his grave.

Jesus died for all people, including those who follow and worship Muhammad and Muhammad's invented god.

All who trust in Jesus Christ to save them will be saved and have eternal life with God in heaven. All who reject Christ will be condemned to eternal torment because there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we may be saved.

No Muslim worships Muhammad (well, I'm sure some Sufi's do, and the Shi'ites worship Ali and their Ayatollahs) since that would invalidate the core principle teaching of Islam being TAWHEED (Pure Monotheism). The Christians worship a man, who they consider the "Son of God", Jesus, son of Mary (May Allah's blessings be upon them).

A Muslim who worships Mohammad would be known as a Mu-shrik (A person that associates partners with Allah). Christians are technically Mushrikeen (people who associate partners with Allah/ the "een" at the end of the word is a plural of 3 or more people). Shirk (polytheism) is the root word in this case.

Jesus (Peace be upon him), in Matthew 5:17, says:

Quote (selected)
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

The Law in this case is the Law of Moses [Exodus 20:1-8], and the first Law of the Commandments given to Moses (Peace be upon him) was Tawheed:

Quote (selected)
And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Jesus said in Matthew 22:37/38:

Quote (selected)
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.

As we can see, that Jesus was sent to call the people back to this original Law/Commandment as his primary objective.

Returning to what Jesus is attributed as saying, in Matthew 5:17/18/19 (and in context):

Quote (selected)
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Allah, The Most High, says in the Qur'aan, Suraat Adh Dhaariyyaat (The Winnowing Winds; Chapter 51), verse 56:

Quote (selected)
وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).

And, in [Q. 4:159]:

Quote (selected)
وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا
And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of Allah and a human being], before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them.

in [Q. 5:78]:

Quote (selected)
لُعِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَلَىٰ لِسَانِ دَاوُودَ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوا وَّكَانُوا يَعْتَدُونَ
Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawud (David) and 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

in [Q. 5:11]:

Quote (selected)
وَإِذْ أَوْحَيْتُ إِلَى الْحَوَارِيِّينَ أَنْ آمِنُوا بِي وَبِرَسُولِي قَالُوا آمَنَّا وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّنَا مُسْلِمُونَ
And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."

And, in [Q. 19:36]:

Quote (selected)
وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ
['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)."

As for the claim that we worship Muhammad, then this is negated by the Hadeeth found in Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (3445):

Quote (selected)
حَدَّثَنَا الْحُمَيْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ الزُّهْرِيَّ، يَقُولُ أَخْبَرَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، سَمِعَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ عَلَى الْمِنْبَرِ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ لاَ تُطْرُونِي كَمَا أَطْرَتِ النَّصَارَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ، فَإِنَّمَا أَنَا عَبْدُهُ، فَقُولُوا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولُهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Narrated `Umar: I heard the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasalam) saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

Anyway, personal opinions about Scripture won't save you. The only One who can save mankind is Allah as He is the Lord of All that exists in the heavens and the earth, this includes Jesus, son of Mary. We are all waiting for the End, and then we will all come to know the truth of the matter.

@BabyShark

@3bdushakur

A piece of advice when it comes to arguing with BabyShark... DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF.

She will only hear what she wants to hear, and will go to great lengths to twist facts and invent lies in the process - her definition of "Muslim" being a good example of what I'm talking about.

Not to mention that her knowledge of Arabic is extremely poor, though you'll often see her quoting Arabic words and giving you her own version of the English translation!

After a while, I've realized that I've wasted way too much of my time engaging in discussion with her...