Author Topic: Moderated forum takeover?  (Read 14678 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Moderated forum takeover?
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:44:15 PM »
Thinking of orchestrating a "democratic" coup against the tyrannical BabyShark regime and unbanning everyone from the Moderated forum, while installing myself as the forum's master once again.  Yea or nea?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Moderated forum takeover?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 12:48:25 PM »
 babyshark is spamming moderated with racist trash and i'm banned for a relatively innocuous comment? interesting.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 01:21:08 PM »
I agree makes no sence BS is allowed to post endless irrelevant content while people like mouse and claw got banned for very trivial offenses.
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 01:31:08 PM »
I believe I was banned for not banning CumSavorer, who was also then banned for being previously named fuckboi and for being trans.

Of course I can still post there if I want because I'm a global moderator, but I've refrained out of respect.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »
Alternatively we could just leave it how it is, but rename it to Konservative Kristian Korner.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 02:42:50 PM »
This is typical behavior from people who are unable to address the actual issues and topics and arguments up for discussion.

KILL, SILENCE, OBLITERATE, INSULT, MOCK, FALSE LABELS, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, ROAR

We have no science to back up evolution! Yikes. We don't like that!

We don't like that Islam teaches that Satan lives in your nose at night and must be rinsed out or that Mohammad taught people to drink camel urine...that's so silly...so BabyShark must be a racist, Islamophobic retard!

We don't like that thinking people who can read what Mohammad actually taught and did and then turn away from Islam have a voice!

You say DON'T READ THE QURAN!

You say DON'T LET ARAB WOMEN TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM!

(Yet I'm the racist one? I am all FOR reading the Quran and Islamic texts and revealing the truth about what is actually in there. I'm all FOR letting Arab women speak their experience.)

DON'T LET UNBRAINWASHED SCIENTISTS SHOW THE ENDLESS PROBLEMS WITH THE SILLY THEORY! NOOOOOOO, THAT WOULD RUIN EVERYTHINGGGGGGG.

KILL THE MESSENGER!!!

Sorry, but killing or silencing the messenger does not change the truth.

Do you think I'm making myself a target of hate for fun? Think again.

I know how much hate and hostility the unsaved have for God, and that I'll get splattered with it by speaking the truth. But Christ Himself took on the hate, every evil word and action, on Himself, on the cross. His death sets us all free. You can't even believe this without God's help, and I'm praying for you that you will see the truth, and trust in Jesus, the Savior of the world who loves each of you so much, He became the target of hate for you and me and everyone.

I'm making myself a target for hate because I care about the people in here, even the ones who hate on me, and have posted here with false accusations of "tyranny". I care about the truth. I care about people.

The truth of God has stood since the beginning of time when God made the world about 6000 years ago, and the truth will stand when all of us are dust.

Everyone who has not been banned for breaking the Moderated Section Rules is welcome to post in the Moderated Section according to the rules of the Moderated Section. F***boi, easycompany, and eyyy im walkin here were banned for using swear words, which is forbidden in the section.

I myself was banned by mouse for making a joke about Polish people singing like frogs.

If any of the banned people care about getting back in to actually discuss issues or present arguments for alternate view points, there is a way to get back in, the same way I did, by doing a community service project that will be approved by the Moderated Section mod, myself.

Anyone who wants is also able to respond with arguments in other sections of the forum (ie. General Discussion).

The notion that there is any tyranny involved in BabyShark's Moderated Forum Section is nonsense. I myself took the ban as well, and operated by the rules for regaining entry, which is also open to any of those who have been banned.

Tyranny is favoritism and arbitrary judgement, which is actually what rules the rest of the W2 server and forum. Rules are NOT applied equally for everyone. Some are banned for dodging SS, some are not. Some are banned for violent death wish talk, some are not. Ie. Ripe was banned, Claw was not FOR EXACT SAME WORDS (only country changed from Finland to Poland), and people can spam me with hateful false groundless accusations (ie. You are a pedophile, you rape children) and death wishes (you should be euthanized, you should be stoned) and sexist hate about my breasts or my looks all they want with no repercussions.

Think about it:

Blid allows: death wishes, constant insults, false, illegal criminal groundless accusations, crude and lewd sexist remarks (yet randomly bans Ripe, when others are allowed to say whatever they want, including Claw, who posted the exact same words with his own country Poland inserted)
Blid frowns upon: people reading what the Quran actually teaches, Arab men and women sharing their personal experiences, scientists talking about science, people sharing the truth of the Bible

That's tyranny. Randomly banning some for the same offense as others whose identical behavior is ignored and tolerated. Arbitrary and personal feeling ruling, instead of equal treatment for everyone.

If anyone here has any arguments or rational points to make about the topics being discussed, by all means, do present them.

If all you want is to shoot the messenger, think carefully about why that is. Why is it that you're so full of hate and rage? Do you have the same hate and rage for people who teach their kids about Santa Claus? Why, oh why not?

Mohammad taught that people should drink camel urine, that Satan hides in your nose at night and needs to be rinsed out with water whenever you wake up, and he married a little girl, a child named Aishah, who got the wonderful joy of cleaning the semen stains off his clothing after he spent the evening having sex with all 9 of his wives.

Islam teaches that women are mentally deficient to men, and that men are permitted to scourge and beat their wives for disobedience.

I bet they didn't tell Kelly THAT when they were signing her up.

There is nothing stopping people from having open discussion about ideas, opinions, experiences, religions, personal views, and the like, other than the people themselves who do not have reason, fact, logic, truth on their side, and have an alarming paucity of material with which to defend their viewpoint.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 02:53:13 PM »
Tanks are rolling in Here comes the coup

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 04:54:39 PM »
I never did get banned from that...   Dammit I suck lol. Pretty sure I tried at one point. I'm just not badboy enough. I want to say something racist but just dont hate any races.

OH except GOW 1-pudders.... are they a race? That shit's gotta be genetic ya?  ;D
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 05:03:30 PM »

... anyway IIRC it was supposed to a safe space for people to talk without having their vaginas insulted - and that's fair enough.

Perhaps negotiating for reinstatement might be in order.... but invading with the big guns? Could you get any more phallic?  ;D

Cool tanks tho  ;)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »
This is typical behavior from people who are unable to address the actual issues and topics and arguments up for discussion.
spamming alt-reich videos aren't arguments . you're a good case study for anyone doing research on internalized oppression.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »
The UWC forums have your back BabyShark

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 05:43:54 PM »
Blid, is it me you want to obliterate with your tanks, or free speech?

What's your reasoning?

With your KKK acronym, and the remarks of others, the implication is that I'm "racist".

This claim does not stand up to logic.

God made all people, God values and loves the people He made. I am against racism, as is God.

The videos I've shared contain people reading Arab writings, and Arab people sharing their experiences. If someone is against reading Arab writings and against Arab people sharing their experiences, that person is the racist. Arab people are also created by God and Jesus died for them too.

Former violent gang member Bryon Widner had his racist tattoos painfully REMOVED after becoming a Christian.

This label of racism is false and groundless.

If you truly were so against racism, you would have reined in Claw long ago, who actually called himself "the racist" and "i hate naggers". I would not have allowed names like these to stand.

Sexism is another form of showing discrimination and hate for someone because of who they were at birth. You allow blatant sexist comments and hatred and objectification of women.

You have watched people spam me with hate, insults, and death wishes, so don't pretend to be universally concerned with people's feelings.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »
Lol what's UWC forums? @XuRnT

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 05:47:57 PM »
Blid, is it me you want to obliterate with your tanks, or free speech?

There's free speech in that forum? 

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »
The general forum, which I moderate, has a lot more free speech than that one, and when you start posting racism or when people start talking about how you deserve death, I appropriately dump the offending content in the flame forum, which has even more free speech.  Plenty of different levels of free speech across this lovely forum!  The moderated forum, obviously, has the least free speech, especially while it's in your cruel despotic clutches.