Author Topic: Addressing a Recent Critic  (Read 13974 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Addressing a Recent Critic
« on: November 20, 2017, 04:50:08 PM »
If God were not real, as you claim, you would not need to hate either Him or me.

You hate me because you hate God and I share His truth from the Bible.

He knew His people would be hated:

John 15:18-25

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’

Your claim: All the good players on the server hate you and trash talk you when you're not there.
Response: Human emotion or human behavior is not how truth is determined. A lot of players, including yourself, have been the target of hate and trash talk in their absence.

Your claim: You're not a real Christian because you did such-and-such action or have such and such attitude that I don't approve of.
Response: John 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:1-9

And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

God's Word says faith is a gift for sinners. Those who believe in Jesus Christ as Savior from sin will be saved. It cannot be earned.

In this earthly life, we continue to sin and struggle, as we are still bound to this sinful flesh. I have many times said I am a sinner, deserving of hell. All of my forum posts on the topic acknowledge my own sinfulness before a holy God, that I need saving just as much as anyone else.

Romans 7 addresses the continual struggle with sin in a believer's life:

Romans 7:12-25

12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.

13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful. 14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Your claim: You're a rotten, horrible, disgusting person and an awful wife because you masturbated to thoughts of other men.
Response: You're right. I'm guilty of adultery in my heart.

Matthew 5:27-28

27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

It was here that you made me cry because your accusations were true, and I did end up hurting people, including two men that I love and myself, and it hurts me to think of how I hurt other people. I told my husband a long time ago, and he still loves me and forgives me, and Jesus still loves me and forgives me. I asked the men involved for forgiveness as well. Your accusations cannot stand against me, because Jesus blood washes away ALL sins. I don't approve of that behavior, I don't do it anymore. Sometimes I'm weak and have lapses, but I fight it and know that God's holy will is good.

1 John 1:7b

the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Your claim: You're a prideful narcissist. You're the most evil, disgusting piece of **** on the entire server." (followed by "I'm the only player that matters on the server. The server exists because of me. People play because of me. You're no one, you're nothing, you're irrelevant trash and nobody cares about you and nobody misses you when you're gone."

My response: "Narcissist: a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves." I think that fairly describes pretty much every living person alive today. It's a manifestation of our sinful condition, when we think more about ourselves than anyone else around us.

I do care about people, even you. I've prayed for you a number of times. I will continue to do so. If there is any believer in Christ reading this, I would ask that you please pray for me as well, that I may reflect Christ's love in my words and actions, even when I'm tempted to respond to hate with hate.

Your claim: You're delusional and stupid to believe the world was created by God. You're a moron to think I believe in evolution. This entire existence is something like a dream.
My response: If this entire existence is some kind of dream, then how can there be good and bad, right and wrong? Where does it come from? The same question applies if evolution is true. There are no moral absolutes if there is no God to be the source of morality and truth. Yet you're judging me based on moral absolutes, that some things are wrong, and that some things are right, even though you yourself claim to not believe in moral absolutes. You're accusing me of being a judgemental hypocrite, yet if there is no God, then there's nothing wrong with being a judgemental hypocrite, or a racist, or a pervert, or a rapist, or a murderer. There's no law giver, so right and wrong would just be whatever someone feels like doing.

Your claim: I'm trying to help you become a better person (by telling you you're a worthless piece of evil, disgusting **** with absolutely no hope other than just try harder to become better according to my arbitrary personal standards that mostly involve not standing up to me and not questioning me and accepting any bullying or abuse of yourself or others without complaint)
My response: We are in agreement that I, along with all of humanity, are flawed, broken, fallen, sinful, disgusting, messed up, and in NEED OF RESCUE. We can't save ourselves. We can't make ourselves better. We can't climb out of our cess pool of filth.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE US!

Your condemnation of me is followed with no hope. Absolutely no hope. No help. No consolation. Just hate. God's law condemns us all, but God, in His great love, offers us real hope, the only hope. Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst!

1 Timothy 1:8-17

8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, 9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, 13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise,[a] be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

God is love, and He did create you, and He does love you.

None of us deserve it. I don't deserve His love or grace or mercy or forgiveness any more than you do.

Romans 3:23

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Your claim: You should make a public forum post telling everyone what you did.
My response: I typed it out to you, sent it by private message, asking if it was what you wanted, and you said "I'm not gonna read it. I don't give a ****." This shows that you are not interested in any kind of reconciliation. There is no way to get back into your good books once someone has committed the transgression of standing up to you in any way. You are determined to hate me, regardless of anything I do or don't do from here on out. You told me to never join your games again. You've clearly also influenced others to ban me from games where I was previously welcome. I've respected that and have not joined your games anymore. But you joined mine to lambast me with hate and accusations of all kinds from out of nowhere, so this isn't just you wanting to be away from me. This is you wanting to tear me down and destroy me and make me feel hated and unwanted. You were glad when you made me cry, you said.

We can't cure ourselves, but Jesus can heal us. I'm nothing, just one of many countless sinners that have been saved by Jesus.

You said you wanted me to bring ages-old forum jokes/trolls/games up, I am willing, but all of that happened within a context, and that context would also be a part of it.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Addressing a Recent Critic
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:59:20 PM »
baby its like used for judging people..that means no jobs, land, the oppressed the ones jesus liked

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 07:11:00 PM »
take care of your fellow humans be true to each other and love god thast what he is saying for this kingdom he says is going to come

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 07:27:06 PM »
except the bad ie murders let them go

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 07:35:24 PM »
to dangerous to be to nice and no modify  :-X :-X

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 07:46:30 PM »
something is causing u to think hard that can cause a stroke

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 08:14:37 PM »
2,000 year old being only reason i liked u u gave me jobs thats wht really jesus = to me

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 08:27:18 PM »
and u cant freind your other single males they bitter as **** better leave them
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:28:04 PM by BabyShark »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 08:32:36 PM »
and ifthats the case no gods..u still got to fear the sun

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 08:37:42 PM »
so get ****ed in jesus name
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:28:26 PM by BabyShark »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 08:44:15 PM »
**** mohommad also
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:28:37 PM by BabyShark »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 09:01:44 PM »
god was awarded to you being a certain way

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 09:03:27 PM »
god or not its not like you own more your trying cheap to take away the sun teh biggest nuke is gonna fry all teh inner planets

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 09:04:55 PM »
practice what you preach see ya later

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile