Official Friendly & Fun Challenge
This is an official friendly and fun challenge to the following players:
I invite you to back up your proclamations of your vastly elevated tier levels and put me in my place and teach me proper respect by playing 10 games against me 1v1, KOTH style, with the map pool being any maps that count for ladder. KOTH = loser picks next map in series. Each map may only be played maximum once per series regardless of version (ie. POS ladder and POS classic cannot both be chosen).
If you are able to 10-0 or even 9-1 me to prove your overwhelming superiority, you not only earn mocking rights, but also $50 USD via Paypal, to be collected within 30 days after our series.
If I win 1 game, we will call it a fluke.
If I win 2 games, you will lose your mocking rights.
If I win 4+ games, you will pay me $20 USD.
If you decline the challenge, I will, in my mind, assume 10-0 victory by default, and obtain mocking for dodging rights.
1. Warvideo or Twitch stream replays required to be posted on forum for all games by both players.
2. Contest is open until January 31, 2017.
3. Hacking/tipping/interference not allowed.
4. MAP ELIMINATION If you have certain maps you detest, you may eliminate any number of maps from the map playing pool you desire, but whatever number of maps you choose to eliminate from the map pool, I will be allowed to eliminate the same number. Eliminating a map eliminates all its versions (ie. HSC all versions, ladder and classic counts as one elimination).
5. All maps will be played HIGH res EF speed unless we both agree on an alternate setting during the series.
I am more than happy to be properly put in my place and taught a lesson, like I have by my favorite mockers who have or would actually 100-0 me. ( ♡ to the pros who've smacked me around and tried to train me, thanks all of you!)
But since the dodging among this group of 3 has been so widespread, I have been deprived of the opportunity to learn these lessons by experience from these particular players. If I owe you the same respect as the pros I look up to, please teach it to me. Let's have some fun. Let's do it.