Author Topic: Just for Fun CONTEST CENTRAL 2018 For All Players!!!!  (Read 7829 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Just for Fun CONTEST CENTRAL 2018 For All Players!!!!
« on: November 24, 2017, 07:36:38 PM »
:peon: NEW FUN CONTESTS OPEN TO EVERYONE COMING SOON!!! :peon:

There will be new contests of various kinds starting up SOON, during which you can earn  :peon: .

Whoever has collected the most  :peon: at the end of June 2018 will win $100 USD via Paypal. In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker contest will be determined.

Votes will be public. I would like to join the contests also, since I love contests! In the event I were to win, the prize money would be donated to XuRnT. If the community frowns upon the host participating, please respond with your concern(s) and if the feeling is that I should excuse myself, I will do so. At this point, I do not see how I would have any advantage over anyone else as voting will be public. Voting or entering with fake or multiple forum accounts is forbidden for this contest. Suspicious voting will be investigated and if cheating is discovered, such persons will be promptly eliminated from the contest.

1. MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG IN THE WORLD CONTEST, everyone post your favorite beautiful song or music. Entries may be instrumental or vocal or both. You may enter up to three songs (ie. by Youtube link). You cannot post the same song/music as someone has already posted. You have the option to post publicly on the forum page or to post privately by PM so people are voting for the songs themselves rather than by feelings toward the person posting. Songs will be added to the voting poll as they are entered. Winner by public vote gets 3  :peon: ENTRY DEADLINE DECEMBER 31, 2017 (Contest completed)

2. NEW MAP RE-CREATION CONTEST FOR PLAINS OF SNOW AKA POS Winner by public vote gets 5  :peon:.  DEADLINE JANUARY 6, 2018 (Contest completed)

3. WINNING POS MAP FROM RE-CREATION CONTEST TOURNAMENT FFA STYLE - DATE TBD. Winner gets 4  :peon:.

4. FUNNIEST YOUTUBE VIDEO (no obscene language, nudity, etc. allowed), everyone post your the funniest video you can find. You cannot post the same video as someone who has already posted. Winner by public vote gets 3  :peon:. DEADLINE MAY 31, 2018

5. MOST ENTERTAINING WARCRAFT 2 REPLAY WITHOUT COMMENTARY Winner by public vote gets 2  :peon:
MOST ENTERTAINING WARCRAFT 2 REPLAY WITH AUDIO COMMENTARY Winner by public vote gets 4  :peon: You cannot post the same replay as someone else has already posted. DEADLINE JUNE 15, 2018

6. BRAND NEW 6-8 PLAYER MAP CREATION CONTEST Winner by public vote gets 5  :peon: DEADLINE JUNE 15, 2018

7. TOURNAMENT (POSSIBLY FFA) ON BRAND NEW 6-8 PLAYER MAP CREATION CONTEST WINNING MAP. Each member of the winning team gets 4 :peon:. DATE TBD

8. AYN FFA 1 and AYN FFA 2 GUESS THE PLAYER FROM PARTIAL REPLAYS CONTEST. Ends when all answers filled in. 19 :peon: possible.

More info and details soon. More fun contests may be added prior to the contest end date. PEON COLLECTION FUN CONTEST ENDS JUNE 30, 2018. Whoever has the most :peon: at that time is the winner and will receive $100 USD via Paypal. Prize must be collected by the end of July 2018 or it expires.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:59:44 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Just for Fun CONTEST CENTRAL 2018 For All Players!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 08:39:54 PM »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 08:45:22 PM »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 09:08:24 PM »
Lol. Okay. I changed the entries allowed to 3 per person.

I added them to the poll. (Voting is not yet open.)

To keep things organized, let's have future entries posted in the MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG IN THE WORLD CONTEST thread, or ofc by private message if you prefer.

Entries for the 5 minute POS recreation contest are also being accepted now. Post those in the 5 MINUTE MAP RE-CREATION CONTEST FOR PLAINS OF SNOW AKA POS! thread.

When are you making yours @XuRnT? :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 01:51:50 PM »
Since the last contest had only 3 entries, it seemed that the community interest in fun or contests or money was just so unnaturally low as to scarcely make it worthwhile to carry on with it, but since I started this and the deadline is approaching, I'm gonna post some new contests in spite of everyone here having more money than they need.

Since everyone here is so overloaded with money, I will make it an option to donate the winnings to GFA (www.gfa.ca).

I'll update the dates and make some new posts, but not from my phone! Will have to do it when I'm home at comp.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 01:54:45 PM by BabyShark »