Author Topic: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA  (Read 33444 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2018, 12:06:16 PM »
suicide rates are probably due to social stigma, being alienated by friends and family, and general bullying. not self-loathing.

Well do you disagree that their reasoning for changing genders is due to their self loathing of their assigned gender?

That's an over simplification.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
why is the ability to edit your comment not allowed on moderated forum? seems ridiculous.

lol its cause they wanna be able to catch us when u post a curse word lol.
That's dumb, if you make a mistake you should be able to correct it.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2018, 12:41:11 PM »
why is the ability to edit your comment not allowed on moderated forum? seems ridiculous.

lol its cause they wanna be able to catch us when u post a curse word lol.
That's dumb, if you make a mistake you should be able to correct it.

Agreed.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »
Reason I ask is because as a sexually active heterosexual male I have a very hard time understanding how someone could have their penis removed. Even if someone found themselves sexually attracted to men rather than women I would imagine they would still experience pleasure thru use of their penis.

Transgendered seem to not experience sexual stimulation thru use of their penis. Or sexual stimulation thru use of their anus is so much greater they have no use for their penises.

You're getting way too bogged down in how sex would work or what a trans person might do with their body parts, and with the phrase "self-loathing,"etc.  In short a trans person is simply someone that feels much more "right" as another gender.  Living as a gender you don't think you should be would be difficult, but presenting as a different gender and being accepted as that gender is also a difficult process.  The way you dress, hormones, and surgeries are some of the ways people might approach the issue, but what a trans woman is gonna do with their dick isn't really the center of their being trans and might vary by circumstance.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2018, 01:02:19 PM »
That's a good answer blid, thank you!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2018, 01:16:58 PM »
In short a trans person is simply someone that feels much more "right" as another gender.  Living as a gender you don't think you should be would be difficult, but presenting as a different gender and being accepted as that gender is also a difficult process.  The way you dress, hormones, and surgeries are some of the ways people might approach the issue, but what a trans woman is gonna do with their dick isn't really the center of their being trans and might vary by circumstance.

Ok new question. You think someone under the age of 18 should be allowed to pursue gender reassignment? 
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »
In short a trans person is simply someone that feels much more "right" as another gender.  Living as a gender you don't think you should be would be difficult, but presenting as a different gender and being accepted as that gender is also a difficult process.  The way you dress, hormones, and surgeries are some of the ways people might approach the issue, but what a trans woman is gonna do with their dick isn't really the center of their being trans and might vary by circumstance.

Ok new question. You think someone under the age of 18 should be allowed to pursue gender reassignment? 

Depends on the situation, I would say this is best addressed on a case by case basis.