Author Topic: WOMEN'S RIGHTS and FEMINISM  (Read 38461 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: WOMEN'S RIGHTS and FEMINISM
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2017, 12:49:46 PM »
@Ze_sAiNt

I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to engage in useful dialogue with you. It is a rare person who is actually willing to put themselves and their thoughts on the line like you are doing, and I respect you for it.

It's great to see that we are digging into material and able to talk about it, a Muslim and a Christian having a conversation and discussing beliefs and writings from the past.

I am really glad that you are digging into what's in the Bible and thinking about it, and sharing those thoughts. This is what we need more of in the world, is digging into and discussing ideas and thoughts and beliefs openly, rather than simply labelling people (as Adam J. Macleod discusses in his article) and refusing to engage in what the beliefs and views actually are, in order to be able to logically either agree or disagree.

I'm short on time atm, but will get on discussing these further with you!

Again, thank you for being willing to discuss and share and dialogue. I appreciate you for this. :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2018, 04:54:46 PM »
The Dark Professor
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2018, 05:47:20 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2018, 06:25:34 PM »
if you just put one more smiley face, i would be convinced. but because you didnt, i believe Mr. Jordan completely

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2018, 06:36:19 PM »
he used lobsters to attempt to debunk the idea that hierarchical structures are a sociological construct...

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2018, 06:50:30 PM »
do you know what "society" is?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2018, 07:03:06 PM »
do you know what "society" is?

do you barely try to make cogent arguments because you know you'll own yourself?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2018, 07:21:59 PM »
i think you ridicule arguments that refer to outside of society despite the fact thats EXACTLY what we should be doing.
in order to prove that its not "sociological construct", he pointed an example outside of society. do you know what this is? logic.

for some of us, its as simple as 2+2=4. others probably need to give it some thought

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2018, 07:40:20 PM »
no that's simplistic unthinking babble and has nothing to do with logic. logical thinking requires a little more nuance than that. for one thing, lobsters are predominately solitary in the wild lol. it isn't until we impact their behaviour that they'll start to form little hierarchies. that's the other thing, our impact on animal behaviour.  this shit argument by your pseudo-intellectual hero doesn't even contemplate how we impact animal behaviour in significant ways, after destroying their natural environments for instance.
another question we should ask is why the fuck are we deriving our morals from wild animals? monkeys have hierarchies and it makes them prone to violence and continually fighting which each other. from this we can conclude that hierarchies aren't a good thing and need to be abolished.
if we start to derive our morals from animals we'll start flinging our shit at people and eating our shit as well, oh you already do that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2018, 04:20:29 AM »
"why the fuck are we deriving our morals from wild animals?"
we are? read again

"i think you ridicule arguments that refer to outside of society despite the fact thats EXACTLY what we should be doing.
in order to prove that its not "sociological construct", he pointed an example outside of society. do you know what this is? logic. "
we are not looking for a moral compass, but rather answering a question whether something is or isnt a sociological construct
does this question make sense? to me, not at all, but apparently feminists care... and clearly our guy, as he's some kind of behavioral psychologist or w/e. its probably a matter of research and fun for him, but for some reason this offends certain (WRONG) points of view. Which are largely triggered when confronted with facts. Evidence. Real world example... if its true, i dont care about lobsters. I care about ostriches, pigeons and geese

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2018, 07:47:35 AM »
Jordan Peterson should be thrown into a vat of boiling sugar cane
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2018, 08:36:56 AM »
why u mad tho, cum savorer?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »
"why the fuck are we deriving our morals from wild animals?"
we are? read again

"i think you ridicule arguments that refer to outside of society despite the fact thats EXACTLY what we should be doing.
in order to prove that its not "sociological construct", he pointed an example outside of society. do you know what this is? logic. "
we are not looking for a moral compass, but rather answering a question whether something is or isnt a sociological construct
does this question make sense? to me, not at all, but apparently feminists care... and clearly our guy, as he's some kind of behavioral psychologist or w/e. its probably a matter of research and fun for him, but for some reason this offends certain (WRONG) points of view. Which are largely triggered when confronted with facts. Evidence. Real world example... if its true, i dont care about lobsters. I care about ostriches, pigeons and geese

looking at lobsters which only become hierarchical after we've 'constructed' an environment for that behaviour is the worst example to use when trying to invent an argument that our hierarchical structures aren't socially invented. now no real scientist agrees with peterson on anything, simple because he's wrong and argues against facts. he's a petulant moron who makes money off bigger drooling morons who want to hear him confirm their prejudices.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »