Author Topic: List of players qualified for Tournament Of Champions at Warcraft 2 Festival VII  (Read 3771 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Decided to open up the Tournament Of Champions ( at Warcraft 2 Festival VII July 26th at 2pm est) to any player who has won a classic map tournament from me in the past, so the updated list so far is this:

Players qualified for Tournament Of Champions:

Viruz
Swift
Shotgun
ItS_HoT_In_Herr
BHC-Jesk
Valkrie
Wargasm
KHB
Scrubbo
Rat
StarTale
~Poscow
ArchAngel
YWFN
Tyrus
LuX
Foonat
Braviet
Szwagier
Canzfu
Koorb
Dugz[anz]
^Paperboy~SoL^
Yahmon
SD-Prophecy
Manzon
[TWAT]Fabolous
DA_Mighty
[24-7]Joker
~Babypeon
alf-attack
Tabac[MaN]
Knitterhemd
^Adam^
Orkinman
Blid
Cloud
ViolentCrime
spb
00Joe
esn-
Terror[iS]
M.D.Krauser-
IAmBadman
~Drax
Ripe[Eur0]
~Needled
edeninblack
dirtbikekid209
SoCxHop
Medivh
SoNiC[iS]
GetYaTipWet
Phaneron[A]
Poonat
Godspeed
Isiepierdol
Teron-Gorfiend

---

If you are not qualified yet and want to join in then you need to win one of my mini 8 player tournaments leading up to this big event. $20 per series for each round! Any of these players who you have contact with please be sure to verify that they know about the tournament.

Tournament Of Champions will consist of random maps and resources, to crown the king of Warcraft II for 2015!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:49:29 PM by x-DW-x)BuRnT( »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Im happy to not be a part of this list.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Morbid

• Peon
    • View Profile
Do I qualify as the creator of this? You and Pimster kinda ran with the name. I Rehost object! jk, but I want in.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
I should qualify since i am in every war2 hall of fame.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
I should qualify since i am in every war2 hall of fame.

Haha so true.

Im happy to not be a part of this list.

For someone who kept saying his in the top 5 and 10 of the server, you're now saying you're happy you can't live up to your own hype and can't win a tournament when you were active and that you overrated yourself.

Kudos to you if you can admit that.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Do I qualify as the creator of this? You and Pimster kinda ran with the name. I Rehost object! jk, but I want in.

Yeah it is a tribute to the last ones as well :D but wanted to add the new twist this time with players having to qualify to enter. I am hoping a nice chunk of champions decide to show up, which I think they probably will as the Festival usually has a lot of top guys on that list playing during the weekend.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Maybe post this on the occult as well Burnt incase some of the other champions haven't registered here yet.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Trying to kind of hold off on posting anything there for now just for the fact that I want to encourage players to come sign up and join the conversation here. I'll probably eventually do a last call on there for players about the Festival VII but don't want to make a new topic, and don't want to just spam another topic with the link here :D