Author Topic: The Case for Christ - for server recognition  (Read 6583 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
The Case for Christ - for server recognition
« on: December 11, 2017, 05:48:03 AM »
In a bottomless, horrific atmosphere, one would congratulate a girl because of various features on her body.
Then there is the freakish accident of training the eyes and flesh to cogitate 'using' that girl for various purposes of the lusts of the flesh.
So the extinguishment of the proper account of marriage is elucidated; as what proper care of the world's soldiers would fornicating people everywhere without marriage commitment commence? There would be riots, saying, "You slept with my girl?" There would be deaths, as they would spear one another for access to a girl's commitment.
Yet what folly is this that you, in your foolishness, begin saying, "why listen to the bible... I will do as I please?"
Oh that you had wisdom this much! That you would see, your latter end!
For what is this solution that so perfectly encompasses life?
The proper understanding of the bible.
There is no divorce given by a man that knows Christ. As for a woman divorcing... that is the nations' mistake... as women shouldn't be able to initiate that ordeal. Prayer. Love. Power.
Christ.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 03:50:20 AM by jessu001 »

Offline heyder

• Critter
    • View Profile
Re: The Case for Christ - for server recognition
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:31:28 PM »
You've got a good point with becoming hypnotised and fixated on the female form. Not good for anyone who seeks knowledge. The bible stuff though.,. I cannot stand it. I am so lucky ot have not been born into that way of thinking.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:35:05 PM »
The congenital failure for the mind to grasp biblical concepts; is the failure for the mind to grasp properly the ways of life that both make life itself, and make life more abundantly. A thief indeed comes to steal or take away, but the bible comes for fruition, for success, for abundance, for joy; and the lack of understanding of it disseminates mistakes that work sorrow and death, both of the body, and the soul.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:42:40 PM by jessu001 »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 09:14:16 AM »
alex do you recommend any particular sections of the bible for a first time reader?
squeak!

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 05:16:05 AM »
Hi Mousey
Reading about Joseph Gen 37, 39 to about Gen 50 is nice.

The bible is hard to understand in some places; but here is a brief interrogation of its magnificence.

In Genesis 37, we read of Christ's sufferings, though Christ is not mentioned.
We have Joseph, a son of Jacob (Jacob is a man later renamed to Israel), who is loved more by Jacob than the others because he is the son of his old age. This is really about Christ, who is loved more by GOD because he is his only begotten son - but those coming to Christ will be loved equally, as it is written.

In Genesis 37 Joseph's brethren hate him; just as the nation of Israel, Christ's brethren, jews, hated him (and those that follow Christ partake of his sufferings, as they hate Christ, they will hate his followers (John 7:7 et al. [and others]) because he testifies to the world, that the works thereof are evil. These events really happened, and Christ's coming was foreseen: here we read again of Christ, this book being published before Christ's coming -- that Joseph dreamed that he would be worshipped by his brethren. This event was "inspired" by GOD to show both his power in the earth, and to foreshadow what would happen; the jews, though completely unaware, being Christ's "blood-brethren" so to speak, being jews, will eventually bow the knee and confess as Christ as Lord even though, in part (as some jews believed), they would despise such a thing from happening before seeing his glory after Christ rose from the dead. You can read in Genesis 37 (and others) about the evil done to Joseph, which is no more powerful than that endured by Christ.

Here we have a marvelous thing, Joseph, a man taken from his father and left as dead, becomes greater than all the men in Egypt, save the Pharaoh, as Christ to GOD -- now these events actually happened, and a thorough study of the bible always realized that the bible was created by the same power that created the heavens/sky above, the earth below, the sea beneath, and all that in them is.

In Genesis 39 we also read of the integrity of Christ, as Potiphar's wife, who was most likely the beautiful wife of the captain of the guard, tried to get Joseph day by day to at least do SOME sexual activity with her, but Joseph was innocent 100%; and see what she does... she accuses him falsely when she can not have him, and he is sent to prison. Christ was given the "chief ointments" (Olive oil mixed with EXTREMELY good smelling substances, as myrrh, spikenard before his crucifiction...) rightfully because he DID have the afflictions of Joseph (the afflictions of Joseph is an idea enabled from Amos 6:6, Christ having the afflictions of Joseph is seen by analyzing his life throughout his ministry).

The story continues and it is very interesting how, this being an actual event in the history of the world, a man's life is given such "inspiration," and later, as applied to Christ, it is seen again, yet more powerfully, as Christ is the "firstborn" of many brethren (anyone that comes to Christ, knowing his righteousness, and the sacrifice of sin which is a sweet savour to GOD [as animal sacrifices used to be offered in the time of Moses to "take away sin" to point to Christ's future sacrifice that was, indeed, for forgiveness of sins, and it is written that the sacrifices of animals were a sweet smelling savour to GOD when burned...] so Christ, being without blemish of sin, and perfect, yet blamed and accused of sin greater than murderers by his brethren, and that was spat on, and hated, had a crucifixion/sin sacrifice that was a "sweet smelling savour" to GOD in light of mankind's wickedness in the whole world... Christ's death on the cross/the crucifixion is therefore a sweet smelling savour to GOD in this way, that the stain and shame of sin would no longer be present to those who come to him with such faith)... because it shows that with Christ's attributes and faith in Christ, the "believer" in him, whether Jew or Non-Jew, can become pleasing, perfect, and what GOD intended for mankind to be, without blame before him in love and joy to the full.

There are 4 books of Moses; Genesis, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. In them is given the "law" of Moses.... In this law a woman that cheats on her husband is to be stoned to death. There are laws against stealing... and an eye for an eye... a tooth for a tooth. After every sexual act of a man and woman, or just a man... where the seed of copulation comes out, they are to wash themselves with water and be "unclean" until the evening. There are laws against usury... people that have accidentally killed another, as the axe blade falling off accidentally are to flee to cities specially made for people that have accidentally done such things, so they are not killed by spite. A great series of laws are read to reveal that mankind without severe carefully designed checks sent from above is weaker, less righteous, less knowledgeable, and less powerful than those without... "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." When Christ comes, we don't see the law of Moses replaced, but a sinful, rebellious people is given the "grace" of GOD, whereas Moses, who is less powerful and righteous than Christ, brought the "law" of GOD. The gathering is no more to Moses and the "law" of Moses (the faithful in Christ are no longer "under" the law) differing to what was in times past, but the gathering is supposed to be to Christ now (Genesis 49:10 et al. [and others]). Therefore though the law is still good, and perfect; it was a schoolmaster, just as watching the movie Rambo, would show a facet of the art of war; the law of Moses shows the work and discipline one must attain to be perfectly justified in the sight of the creator of heaven and earth; and when the person so justified came, being Christ, the jews, who were first given the 'oracles of GOD and the law of Moses, should have recognized him as such (if the jews had properly followed the law by faith before Christ came they would have recognized this)... that Christ was the fullness of all that GOD desired, constructed, and desired in mankind; the Messiah, and that GOD would bless, chastise, and give full inheritance to -- both Christ and all those who come after Him that have his traits -- such that they inherit the promises of the bible, and those that come to him be not ashamed at him in his very near second coming (not that we in Christ are to labor for reward, though reward is given, but be unprofitable servants... doing because it is our duty to do (Luke 17:10 et al. [and others].)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 05:25:01 AM by jessu001 »

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 06:14:57 AM »
There are 4 books of Moses; Genesis, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

Jessu, I believe you missed the book of Exodus, which will make it 5 books.  ^-^

Nevertheless, help me understand... These are the books supposed to be written by Moses.  But you read in those books expressions like: "The LORD said unto Moses" and "Moses said unto the LORD", which occur no less than 700 times.  I wonder how these can be books written by Moses because if in fact he wrote those books, the expressions should have read as: "The LORD said unto me" and "I said unto the LORD".

Then, in Deuteronomy 34:5-8, you read:

"And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said.

"He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is.

"Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

"The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over."

It's quite puzzling that the person who is supposed to have written those books is writing that he "died" (past tense).

On the very face of it, I can tell you that the Lord didn't write those words and neither did Moses.  It is an anonymous third person who is relating those stories.  But who and why would someone attempt to attribute books of the Bible to a prophet that didn't write them?  Some food for thought...

When Christ comes, we don't see the law of Moses replaced, but a sinful, rebellious people is given the "grace" of GOD, whereas Moses, who is less powerful and righteous than Christ, brought the "law" of GOD. The gathering is no more to Moses and the "law" of Moses (the faithful in Christ are no longer "under" the law) differing to what was in times past, but the gathering is supposed to be to Christ now

Referring to what you said (which I underlined above), I don't think you have properly understood the verses of the Bible in which Jesus said:

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
[Matthew 5:17-20]

What I understand from these verses is that there is no heaven for you unless you keep the laws and the commandments, and be more righteous than the jews.  I do not see where it says that the faithful in Christ are no longer "under" the law.  If anything, Jesus is telling you that not even one jot or one tittle (the smallest letter of the Hebrew alphabet) is to pass from the law till ALL be fulfilled.

I would claim that you are not following Jesus's teachings.  Can you prove me otherwise?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »
Jessu doesnt follow the bible the same way most christians do. He changed his views after getting probed by aliens.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 12:51:59 PM »
^^Im not jewish. Lol talk about flying off the handle.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 01:31:16 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tora!_Tora!_Tora!

This is where I got my name from.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 01:25:14 AM »
Jessu doesnt follow the bible the same way most christians do. He changed his views after getting probed by aliens.
Sheesh Tora, it's 2017. Jessu is a consenting adult and he's quite at liberty to get probed by whoever (or whatever) he wants.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tora!_Tora!_Tora!

This is where I got my name from.

Yeah classic flick
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 04:31:40 PM »
jessu i found the most amazing game!! Deer Hunter 2004 from atari!! download it!.and we will use kali!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 08:36:24 PM »

jews like tora like to make fun of true christians.

go fuck urself jewboy.
Jessu does always say exactly what Tora wrote except instead of saying he was probed by aliens he says due to contact with the grays. "Though I do not follow the bible as I once did due to contact with the grays"... Tora wasn't making fun of Jessu for being a christian he was making a joking about Jessu's gray encounter shit so chill.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:38:49 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 10:17:30 PM »
Hi Deke. Do I get to use a rocket launcher on the deer?

I do not follow the bible the way I did due to contact from the Greys, but the bible is very useful, perfect, and wonderful. It is of hope to all; salvation intended its purpose of it; and the lucrative ventures of all life should counteract upon it. It is of episodic completeness, and its substance is to be substantiated with the bringing of wisdom, peace, joy to the full; and life, and life more abundantly. Without the bible people were referred by Christ as dogs; for there is no continuation of ideals that outlast sickness, pain, and mischief on the earth without it.

Hi Ze_Sain

Sorry I didn't put Exodus in inclusion. It is a later doing that separated the book of Moses and divided them into 5 books, called the Pentateuch (Penta=5). The entire book of Moses (later, and now regarded popularly as divided into 5 sections) was referred to as "the law," and as the book of Moses before the recent division (which recent division was made for ease of reference.) There are also no chapters or verse numbers in the original hebrew bible, those were later added for ease of instruction and complacency.
The bible does not claim that Moses wrote the entire Pentateuch (the 5 books of Moses); originally, as described already, the entire 5 books of Moses were called the "law," or just, "Moses," (i.e. "beginning at Moses and all the prophets, and in the psalms [Luke 24:44 et al.]). The order of the books of the bible, as they are put in the bible, are not proper chronological order, either. But we see the prophets referring to the books of Moses as something that can be referenced, therefore it must have existed around the time of Moses. For example, Malachi (the most recent/latest prophet) references an earlier passage from Deuteronomy in Mal 1:2,  than Isaiah (who was one of the earliest prophets,) in Isaiah 1:2. As far as 'attributing' these books to Moses, Christ uses words such as, "as Moses commanded;" or "Moses said." This can be implicit to mean that whomever directly recorded the books of Moses, or contributed thereto, is recording events that directly enact the opposition, commandments, sayings, and desires of Moses and it therefore is intact and whole; proper and as it is written, "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalm 12:6 et al.)"

Regarding your next conception, where Christ says "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets, but to fulfill;" I typed in your quote of me, "we don't see the law of Moses replaced," in regards to this, and also Christ is 'fulfilling' what Moses said. I gave an example in the writing you were quoting from, as Genesis 49:10, which states that the gathering will not be to Moses but, instead, to Christ. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ (John 1:17). The law is stated to be a schoolmaster, as in Galatians 3:24-25, that we are are no longer under when faith in Christ comes(Christ is the end of the law, for righteousness, to those who believe [Romans 10:4].) This does not make the law void (Romans 3:31), but fulfills what the law intended. For example, if properly following the law, the continuance of the letter of the law would bring one to be merciful, and humble... loving your neighbor as yourself. So when the law says to stone a woman, and I say, no, let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone, as Christ did, we are not tearing that page out of the book of the law that calls her to be stoned, but rather fulfilling it in a more pleasing way, hence the word "grace:" and this is what the law intended. We still can honor our mother and father for the two fold promise (it will be well with us, and our days on this earth will be prolonged); and keep the sabbath [Saturday] which was a day blessed and sanctified, and MADE FOR MANKIND [1 day off a 6 day work week;] not steal, not covet. And not serve idols (idols are not just in the form of images;) and the whole of the entire law: to love your neighbor as yourself. The law is not 'passing' but we are not 'under' it if we have faith in Christ... if we were 'under' it we would 100% be stoning the adulteress (the woman who committed adultery against her husband).  "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14.)" Sin did not have 'dominion' over the adulteress (this is just one example), but under grace, she is not killed, as it is of no pleasure to scripture in the death of the wicked, but rather that they repent, and live (Ezekiel 33:11 et al..) Another instance of biblical significance to this canopy of understanding can be found in Romans 7:4, et al.; "[Paul speaking to christians...] wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God."
As for the scribes and the Pharisees' righteousness, it is convenience to know that the second coming of Christ is nigh (near); and he said to all, "Watch [do not be alien to his cause, of which he suffered greatly, and died the worst of all possible deaths, without wavering, because Christ knew of the cause he was committed, to be greater than the order of his own life.]

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2017, 03:30:56 PM »
no we gonna just watch the wildlife and drink beer, peacefully