Author Topic: "Tolerance, Diversity, Inclusiveness" in Action  (Read 8114 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
"Tolerance, Diversity, Inclusiveness" in Action
« on: December 03, 2017, 04:05:57 PM »
Gay coffee shop owner kicks out peaceful Christians and defends his action later on radio saying "I kicked them out for littering" (even though he had no evidence they were the ones that had actually littered).

Homosexual Kicks Peaceful Christians Out Of His Coffee Shop - Bryan Fischer - YouTube

Gay Coffee Shop Owner Appears on Radio to Defend Kicking Out Christians - YouTube

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: "Tolerance, Diversity, Inclusiveness" in Action
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 07:29:13 PM »
Literally, seriously, who cares? I don't.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 07:31:05 PM »
Gay coffee shop owner kicks out peaceful Christians and defends his action later on radio saying "I kicked them out for littering" (even though he had no evidence they were the ones that had actually littered).

You don't need "evidence" to kick someone out of your privately owned establishment. Do you disagree with the principle that private property owners are free to conduct business as they please, up to and including asking certain patrons to leave the establishment?

Offline FlyDude

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 11:03:32 PM »

You don't need "evidence" to kick someone out of your privately owned establishment. Do you disagree with the principle that private property owners are free to conduct business as they please, up to and including asking certain patrons to leave the establishment?

That's big talk of "principles" from someone who wishes to jail people for speech-crime/thought-crime...

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:08 PM »

That's big talk of "principles" from someone who wishes to jail people for speech-crime/thought-crime...

The point being made is that Babyshark does not have consistent principles. She's obviously a right wing person who would defend the right of property owners to do what they wish with their property including asking patrons to leave. She would probably also, given her stated positions, support  business owners not being forced to cater to gay couples, for example. But here she decries that a property owner asked these individuals to leave. Why? Because they belong to her "side." She doesn't have a principled opposition to refusing business to people or kicking people out of business establishments, she cynically advances that argument just to defend her ideological allies.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
Also I'm pretty sure I have not advocated jailing people for "thought crime" or "speech crime."