Author Topic: Undoing the Dis-Education of Millenials by law professor Adam J. MacLeod  (Read 34150 times)

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Undoing the Dis-Education of Millenials by law professor Adam J. MacLeod
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2018, 09:29:11 AM »
Your reply proves what a bunch of whiny crybabies there are in the muslim world. Every time there is anything that even remotely transgresses (or in this case, merely disagrees with) Islam or its adherents there's a jihad or intifada, or at least a very weak and lame attack (such as calling me out as "ignorant/uninformed/misinformed" blah blah blah.

It's amazing how desensitized people have become to attacks on Islam, so much so that a guy saying in a video "Islam is our sworn enemy... read the Qur'an, see for yourself, it's a virtual declaration of war against the rest of humanity..." is considered as 'a mere disagreement with Islam'.

And yet, saying someone is "misinformed/uninformed" and "being ignorant about Islam" is being construed as an attack on that individual... who's being a whiny crybaby here?

Let me know if there is anything in the video you disagree with, and why, if you wish to open discourse with me.

It's more whether there is something in the video I actually AGREE with.  You subscribe to some nobody's views about Islam and the Qur'an when you don't even have the slightest clue what's in the Qur'an and what Islam teaches.  Not that you care anyways, you would agree with anyone who defames Islam.

I find it hilarious that the guy talking about "credentials" just finished posting a picture of a brain-damaged boxer (R.I.P.) as evidence for why Islam should be held with any esteem at all. Lol...

That 'brain-damaged boxer' happens to have his name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame... his name is actually being held in high esteem by his fellow Americans, muslims and non-muslims alike.  If that’s not enough as credentials, type his name in Wikipedia and read about what he has achieved in his life. And eventually, those who attended his memorial service (including ex President Bill Clinton) paid glowing tribute to him.  What more do you want as credentials?

It seems that your ignorance extends far beyond your understanding of Islam...

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2018, 12:24:08 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
that blatant projection from Bill Maher at the end, lmao! no self-awareness.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
bill maher should be fed to wild dogs
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2018, 06:41:55 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
that blatant projection from Bill Maher at the end, lmao! no self-awareness.

yeah that was embarrassing lol
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman