Author Topic: on my recent ban  (Read 71280 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: on my recent ban
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2017, 01:46:21 PM »
Just make two different moderated sections. Make one that BabyShark runs and one that Marx runs.

This was actually kind of my idea for a forum one time. It was called "The SS Free" and the idea of it was everyone would be made moderators after they signed up where people could constantly edit / delete other peoples posts making it a big warzone. Never took off though.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2017, 01:47:24 PM »
Just make two different moderated sections. Make one that BabyShark runs and one that Marx runs.

LOL.
@mousEtopher problem solved.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2017, 01:55:49 PM »
haha, burton's brilliance so underappreciated :thumbsup:

i don't care if anyone debates babyshark or not, if you feel it's not worth doing then don't. if you wanna trash her for what she believes, or if you wanna make any point on any subject in a confrontational/provocative way then you can do it in another part of the forum, that's all. it's easier than everyone's making it!
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2017, 02:04:16 PM »
i don't even understand what everyone is arguing about re muslims -- bs isn't saying "kill all muslims" or anything, she's saying "oppressive practices associated/condoned by islam should be abolished" which obviously anyone can agree with. fundamentalist interpretation of scripture as justification for oppression is inarguably something that happens, whether it's islam or christianity, and it should be opposed in all forms. culture never justifies oppression. but if she's making the mistake of thinking 100% of muslims are oppressive assholes or something, well, that's simplistic and requires some reeducation! hate is not a solution
squeak!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »
I actually suggested this idea to mousey before XuRnT did, and I think it's great.

I suggested blid should have his own moderated section, for which he can make and implement his own rules, and call it "Blid's Moderated Section".

I have no problem with this. :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2017, 05:49:37 PM »
haha, burton's brilliance so underappreciated :thumbsup:

i don't care if anyone debates babyshark or not, if you feel it's not worth doing then don't. if you wanna trash her for what she believes, or if you wanna make any point on any subject in a confrontational/provocative way then you can do it in another part of the forum, that's all. it's easier than everyone's making it!

The General section reads like reddit.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2017, 05:59:22 PM »
why am i still banned?

babyshark just claimed evolution teaches that white people are superior to blacks,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2017, 08:22:34 AM »
I don't know. I unbanned you again, same for Lambchops. If you find yourself banned once again then it's probably babyshark abusing her powers trying to make it a "one week ban" even though that's clearly not the rules.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:25:28 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2017, 09:39:37 AM »
You are the one abusing power blid. The Moderated Section you wanted nothing to do with and whose rules you do not see value in was doing just fine until you abused power to intervene to prevent your communist, Christophobic, racist buddy from facing the one week ban that all other users faced for the same infraction of rules.

Your purpose is to destroy the section by making the rules that protect discussion from abuse like slander, personal attacks, direct insults, and cursing null and void, thereby making the section meaningless and exactly the same as the rest of the forum, which all normal people recognize as a toxic cesspool of filth and arrogant ignorance that they want to stay away from.

You want to shut down all rational discussion because you are against freedom of speech, which means people are free to say their viewpoints and opinions freely and publicly as long as they are not actively slandering or insulting others or otherwise breaking the rules.

You are against freedom of speech because you do not have the ability to engage rationally with an opposing view. You've proved this by being unable to look at the evidence of what I've been talking about and actually witness with your eyes and ears that the things I'm saying are real and true. You choose instead to close your eyes and ears, ignore evidence, and sit arrogantly and ignorantly in a shroud of darkness, oblivious to the real world, and attacking with empty fictitious labels those who are looking at and discussing reality.

It's because you can't handle reality and facts that you need to silence anyone who talks about facts and reality that don't fit what the media and publicly funded indoctrination school system have brainwashed you with.

You don't want to directly ban me because that would be too obvious or maybe because you find some entertainment value in a more active forum, so you are attempting to create an atmosphere so hateful and hostile that anyone with a different view will be chased away by the vitriolic hate, so you can keep on hating the best country in the world, hating freedom and liberty, hating humankind, and feeling like you're somehow above it all.

If you don't like America, no one is forcing you to stay. Why don't you list some other countries you'd rather live in, then make your plans to live there if you really believe it's better? Unlike communist nations, America allows its citizens to freely leave for travel or leave for good. Unless you're in prison I guess.

I know you and mousey are able to destroy the moderated forum section. And this is obviously what your goal is. I think mousey wants to preserve it but doesn't quite realize you're trying to destroy it, so anyone who isn't an evolutionist or a communist or a liberal can be shot down with empty labels and disgusting hate and sexist filth, with no logic necessary.

Lauren Southern is a white supremacist!! This is a complete and utter lie. It's nonsense. Marx has had a LOT of time compiling research to prove his slanderous claim, and has come up empty handed after so much time.

I'm still waiting to see a shred of evidence from him on that.

Spouting an empty label doesn't put you in the right. It puts you in the position of being unable to defend your views with logic and lying and falsely accusing others.

ISLAMOPHOBE
RACIST
WHITE SUPREMACIST
NAZI
HOMOPHOBE

These empty, meaningless, misleading labels are spouted loudly and proudly by the gullible uninformed as though they are the worst crimes against mankind, yet when they are explored logically, they all fall to dust.

They're nonsense.

Explain this blid. Why do you feel the need to intervene in the moderated section when

1. You wanted nothing to do with it early on, and talked of closing it down

2. You dont agree with people having the freedom to have a space free of abuse

3. Oh right, you wanted to shut it down

4. Because you don't want people to have a space free of abuse

5. Because "evil" right side logic can't be beaten with logic...only harassed, flamed, hated, mislabelled, belittled, cursed

The section rules take all leftism weapons away. No cursing, slandering, insulting...oh boo hoo, now we are empty handed!

Can't have that!

Shut them up! Silence them! Harass them! Hate them! Kill! Destroy!

Nooo surprise at all.

Only thing that does surprise me is that I haven't been banned from entire forum for my views yet.

I know Tora, Lightbringer, marx, Cum, and probably others would like to see me IRL dead, tortured, stoned, euthanized.

All for having and expressing a view different from theirs.

Yet I'm the hateful "phobe".

The hypocrisy is at red levels.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2017, 10:22:45 AM »
I'm not even talking about politics or the limits of debate or anything related to that right now so I think we can set aside most of your post above. 

In brief, the rules for the new Moderated forum were clearly outlined and first transgressions and minor offenses are meant to have a quick release.  Therefore it is by design that I released the people who got banned for using the word "shit" in relatively short order.  They should now be free to post in the Moderated Forum unless they commit additional offenses.  That's it. 

Links to where this is clearly spelled out:
by me, in the sticky thread of this subforum http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3708.msg60826.html#msg60826
by Mousetopher, announcing the new Moderated format http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3691.msg60613.html#msg60613

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2017, 10:24:43 AM »
I actually clicked BS's last post.

You are mental if you really think anyone on an internet forum cares about you enough to want you "killed, stoned, tortured, euthanized, or whatever.

The fact every one of your posts are usually 5 paragraphs or more shows how much you care about winning arguments with strangers on the internet.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2017, 10:30:30 AM »
it doesn't seem she is fit for mod. abuses powers, spams racist videos, and acts the victim. the persecution complex is typical of the reactionary.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »
yeah she clearly has a persecution complex.  theres a segment of white christians that have been trained to think that theyre the real aggrieved party in this country which is pretty laughable esp with trump as president.  now shes even the moderator of a forum with a ruleset mostly created by her and she still apparently thinks there's a plot against her because of 1) how we formulated the rehabilitation system, which she now seeks to undermine, and 2) because i made a cool and funny joke a couple one time, months ago, about shutting down the moderated forum conveniently right when i unbanned her after her community service project.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:40:34 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2017, 11:34:55 AM »
The OP should be stoned to death.

Why would someone make a facebook post that would threaten his job and possibly his life if it weren't a true statement?

You should be euthanized imo.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2017, 11:36:59 AM »
@~ToRa~

I actually clicked BS's last post.

You are mental if you really think anyone on an internet forum cares about you enough to want you "killed, stoned, tortured, euthanized, or whatever.

The fact every one of your posts are usually 5 paragraphs or more shows how much you care about winning arguments with strangers on the internet.

The fact that your average post is less than one paragraph shows how little you have in your brain to win arguments with.