Author Topic: on my recent ban  (Read 71274 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: on my recent ban
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2017, 02:18:15 PM »

I grew up in Melbourne. Everyone followed an AFL team. You just had to. I was (and am) technically a Richmond supported. My brother is a Collingwood supporter.

Despite enjoying occasionally kicking a ball in the backyard or the park, unlike most of my peers I developed a real dislike for football.

It wasn't the game, it was the supporters.

.... so remind me again: how do wars start?

:critter:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2017, 02:41:34 PM »
Hmm i guess wars are started because of people like babyshark who view other people as these demonized enemies, built up into inhuman monsters, usually by some sort of lurching power apparatus that prioritizes sustainment of its own interests over lives it is either indifferent and blind to, or sees as expendable

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2017, 03:47:49 PM »
Hmm i guess wars are started because of people like babyshark who view other people as these demonized enemies, built up into inhuman monsters, usually by some sort of lurching power apparatus that prioritizes sustainment of its own interests over lives it is either indifferent and blind to, or sees as expendable

Nonsense.

I do not see, nor have I made out other humans to be my enemies. I've been very specific and repetitive about this. Humans are not the enemy.

Bad ideas are. Bad teachings are. Ie. the practice of forcibly cutting out the sexual organs of little girls as they scream with no anesthetic, and then are subject to a life of never feeling sexual pleasure. This is evil.

This teaching of "circumcising" girls (cutting out clitoris is minimal, but often the entire genitals are removed and the gaping wound is sewn shut, leaving a tiny hole for urine and menstrual blood to pass, and this practice is routinely performed without anesthetic on an unconsenting victim who flails, struggles, and screams from the pain) is prescribed for all good Muslims by Muhammad and is followed my the majority of Muslims in Muslim dominated countries. The practice is also being imported into civilized countries like UK and USA and Canada and Australia by people who adhere to Muhammad's teachings.

I already said that Muslims, including Muslim men, are victims of an oppressive system and oppressive and evil ideology.

I'm saying the OPPOSITE of these girls being expendable. I'm saying these girls are VALUABLE and deserve protection, the same level of protection as American or Canadian girls.
I care about these people and the lives without love that they have to endure.

My goal is not to demonize any people, but to release them from shackles of oppressive thinking that results in women being treated like property and subjected to beatings, mutilatings, and stonings. It's wrong. These women not expendable and their lives matter.

Someone needs to speak up for them.

Even Tora and Lightbringer, who have been very hateful and insulting and critical of me as a person, I pray for them. I don't hate them at all. I care about them and want them to know the real love of Jesus who has died for the sins of each and every one of us.

We are all fallen sinners who need to repent of our sins and turn to Jesus who has given us life eternal through the blood He shed in our place on Calvary.

So many Muslims have been freed from the shackles of Islam, and have experienced the wonderful love of the living God!

Nabeel Qureshi

Nabeel Qureshi: A Short Testimony - YouTube

Rifqa Bary

Why Rifqa Bary Fled Islam to Follow Jesus - YouTube

There are lots more. These beautiful young people have learned LOVE. They have learned forgiveness. They are filled with JOY!

My hope and prayer is that all of the readers of the forum will come to know the love of Jesus!

That's why I'm still here, in spite of all the hate!

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2017, 03:53:14 PM »
im more of a Christian than you, i say with all possible humility
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:18:21 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2017, 09:47:54 PM »
Yeah IDK. Lots of reasons I guess. The one constant tends to be each side pointing at the other side and saying "it's their fault beacuse...."

This discussion seems to be made up exclusively of people trying to destroy the other's argument. What can we agree on?

Let's start with something easy: chopping up girl's bits. Absolutely abhorrent. Anybody disagree? No, of course not.

How about burning women alive "at the stake". Anybody like that? No? Ok, we are doing well.

How about racism? Anybody here (apart from Claw, obviously) think that people should be treated differently based solely on their genetic makeup/skin color? No takers? Cool.

Let's try freedom of religion. Does anybody here think that people should be persecuted based on the God they choose to worship? hmmm... well... ... no, I guess - as long as they don't do the bad stuff like chopping/burning/hating etc.

Please feel free to reply with your thoughts on these questions.

Please do not reply with what you think any other person/group's attitude towards these questions is .... that path leads to the dark side!

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2017, 10:56:42 PM »
babyshark doesn't respond when she gets called out on her lies or admit she's wrong when she gets destroyed in an argument. she'll ignore and continue spamming videos.

for instance, she lashed out at feminists because she believed they were being silent on the issue of FGM, i easily found links showing that there plenty of feminists that have protested and are very vocal on the topic of FGM. all it would take to find that out is a simple google search.  this shows she has no interest in the truth, she lies and is disingenuous.. now why do we want a liar and a disingenuous person, who has abused her powers multiple times already, as a mod?

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2017, 11:33:49 PM »
babyshark doesn't respond when she gets called out on her lies or admit she's wrong when she gets destroyed in an argument. she'll ignore and continue spamming videos.

for instance, she lashed out at feminists because she believed they were being silent on the issue of FGM, i easily found links showing that there plenty of feminists that have protested and are very vocal on the topic of FGM. all it would take to find that out is a simple google search.  this shows she has no interest in the truth, she lies and is disingenuous.. now why do we want a liar and a disingenuous person, who has abused her powers multiple times already, as a mod?

In this one instance, you did provide evidence that there are some feminists who stand against female genital mutilation. Unlike you, when I am presented with evidence, I am able to change my mind and learn things. I now no longer believe there are NO feminists who stand against FGM. They do not represent the majority of feminists, who are unaware of the issue, and have been indoctrinated to be unquestioning towards and completely accepting of Islam based on fear of being labelled Islamophobe, and not on the merits of the belief system.

What I stated was not "lies" as you claim, but my understanding and views of the situation at the time based on what I've seen, heard, and experienced in my life. I haven't experienced everything, nor have I spoken to every person or been everywhere in the world to see everything that has ever happened. For me to have a view because of something I haven't seen does not indicate that I'm "lying", but that what I've experienced has not included that specific thing.

I was even unaware of the entire issue of female genital mutilation being prescribed for all girls in Islamic writings. That was news to me. I had heard of FGM before in my life, but it's rarely talked about anywhere by anyone, so it largely escaped my notice.

The fact remains that the MAJORITY of feminists are silent on Islam and the abuse women in Islamic dominated countries face.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/why-feminism-awol-islam-12395.htm

Your assertion that there is any intentional dishonesty happening is completely absurd and hateful, and not based on evidence. I honestly don't believe you believe it yourself. :)

Here, a number of women at a women's march are asked whether they would rather women's right or Islam. They are mainly all stunned into silence. One finds a problem with the question, saying it's politically incorrect. Some think you can have both. Most of them have simply been lied to about Islam, and don't realize that Muhammad's prescribed treatment of women is some half billion rungs below the treatment they get from America's men, whom they are protesting and hate. Eventually they all start chanting against men.

Asking Feminists: Women's Rights or Islam? - YouTube

What you haven't provided any evidence for is your claim that Lauren Southern is a white supremacist.

I only discovered her a few days before I first posted a video from her on here, but from a handful of her videos I've seen, she comes across to me as a very intelligent, beautiful, brave, thinking woman with a delightful sense of humor.

And it is fact that the vast majority of North American feminists are silent on Islam. But apparently, as you showed, not all. Which is good. Although I'm not sure running around naked is sending the best kind of message.

Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women? - YouTube
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:47:58 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2017, 01:27:56 AM »
You know I wonder why all BS is talking about is islam.
She probably thinks about islam more than most muslims do.
war2 > war3

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2017, 06:20:46 AM »
im more of a Christian than you, i say with all possible humility

If being a Christian means following the teachings of Jesus Christ as BabyShark was suggesting earlier, then as a Muslim, I have every right to say that I too am more Christian than BabyShark.  And here's my proof:

1) Jesus fell on his face and prayed to God (in the Garden of Gethsemane - Matthew 26:39).  I fall on my face five times a day and pray.  Christians don't.

2) Jesus never ate the pig/pork/ham or whatever you wanna call it.  I don't eat pigs and neither do muslims at large.  Most Christians are pig eaters.

3) Jesus was circumcised and so am I.  The majority of Christians are not.

4) Jesus is portrayed with a beard in most illustrations.  I keep a beard.  Most Christians don't.  Incidentally, almost all illustrations of Jesus's mother (Mary) portray her wearing a head scarf.  Guess who wears a head scarf today - the Muslim woman or the Christian woman?

5) Jesus used to offer the greetings of peace (Luke 10:5, Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26).  I and all muslims do that today.  Christians don't.

6) Jesus prayed to the father in heaven (God Almighty).  Jesus taught about the unity of God (Mark 12:29).  He submitted his will to God (Luke 22:42).  Jesus was a Muslim by definition.  I submit my will to God.  Christians believe Jesus died for their sins (which is Paul's teachings, not that of Jesus).

@BabyShark
I usually don't post YouTube videos but since you seem to have plenty of time on your hands writing long posts, this video might be of interest to you:

Do Muslims follow Jesus Christ more than Christians? Dr. Laurence Brown on The Deen Show - YouTube

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2017, 09:09:36 AM »
Yeah IDK. Lots of reasons I guess. The one constant tends to be each side pointing at the other side and saying "it's their fault beacuse...."

This discussion seems to be made up exclusively of people trying to destroy the other's argument. What can we agree on?

Let's start with something easy: chopping up girl's bits. Absolutely abhorrent. Anybody disagree? No, of course not.

How about burning women alive "at the stake". Anybody like that? No? Ok, we are doing well.

How about racism? Anybody here (apart from Claw, obviously) think that people should be treated differently based solely on their genetic makeup/skin color? No takers? Cool.

Let's try freedom of religion. Does anybody here think that people should be persecuted based on the God they choose to worship? hmmm... well... ... no, I guess - as long as they don't do the bad stuff like chopping/burning/hating etc.

Please feel free to reply with your thoughts on these questions.

Please do not reply with what you think any other person/group's attitude towards these questions is .... that path leads to the dark side!

The problem isn't that people can't disagree civilly, the problem is that BS argues in bad faith and is intellectually dishonest. Instead of engaging people's positions she lies about them, passive aggressively insults them, spams discussions with walls of Quran quotes and racist YouTube videos, and worst of all, uses her position as a moderator to bully people. It is a travesty and a joke that she is a mod, frankly.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2017, 09:10:12 AM »

This.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2017, 11:09:53 AM »
it's blindingly obvious that tons of feminists are aware of and against female genital mutilation, whereas babyshark does not care whatsoever to fight for women generally, and is only focused on the single issue of female genital mutilation specifically, because she can use it to attack muslims. 

babyshark throws around words like "love" and "joy" but only to decree that muslim people dont have any and wont have any unless they worship christ.  she breaks with hundreds of millions of people claiming the islam religion worldwide who dont wish harm on women to tell them that theyre not real muslims, because she has an extremist interpretation of islam in common with isis.

she makes mean and dishonest interpretations of other peoples motives.  she judges others, constantly.  she has very little generosity in her.  she spends 1% of her posts talking about christ's love and the other 99% talking about the danger of muslims.  she's become a living instrument of fear, and she likes it, and feeds it by poring over anti-muslim websites and with a constant stream of hate videos.

she calls herself a christian

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2017, 07:08:50 PM »
it's blindingly obvious that tons of feminists are aware of and against female genital mutilation, whereas babyshark does not care whatsoever to fight for women generally, and is only focused on the single issue of female genital mutilation specifically, because she can use it to attack muslims. 

babyshark throws around words like "love" and "joy" but only to decree that muslim people dont have any and wont have any unless they worship christ.  she breaks with hundreds of millions of people claiming the islam religion worldwide who dont wish harm on women to tell them that theyre not real muslims, because she has an extremist interpretation of islam in common with isis.

she makes mean and dishonest interpretations of other peoples motives.  she judges others, constantly.  she has very little generosity in her.  she spends 1% of her posts talking about christ's love and the other 99% talking about the danger of muslims.  she's become a living instrument of fear, and she likes it, and feeds it by poring over anti-muslim websites and with a constant stream of hate videos.

she calls herself a christian

Sad that this is what Christianity means for millions of Americans.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2017, 07:46:07 PM »
it's blindingly obvious that tons of feminists are aware of and against female genital mutilation,

FALSE. I'm 33 years old and had never in my life, on TV, movies, newspaper, radio, or word-of-mouth heard or seen this being addressed. The same is true for most adults in North America. The vast majority is not talking about FGM and certainly not the liberal-controlled media.

babyshark does not care whatsoever to fight for women generally

FALSE. I believe in human rights for all people of all ages of all appearances of all places.

and is only focused on the single issue of female genital mutilation specifically, because she can use it to attack muslims. 

FALSE. I have addressed many issues, not only FGM. Read through the posts to see that many different topics are discussed. I am addressing any and all obstacles that people have perceived or believed in their minds that block them from seeing the love of Jesus and believing in Jesus Christ as Savior. If someone wants to teach another that the earth is round, they have to first destroy the belief that the earth can be flat. Teaching a round earth to a flat-earth believer is not done from hate or bigotry, but out of a desire to teach the truth. The truth is not hate. Facts are not hate.

I also do not and have not attacked Muslim PEOPLE. I'm attacking IDEAS and BELIEFS. There is a big difference. I love Muslim people. Including Tora, Lightbringer, and Ze_Saint. I would love to be friends with all of them. If that isn't happening, it is because they do not want it. I personally find Ze_Saint to be by far the most willing to engage in actual topics and discuss actual issues, which I greatly respect him for, even though we see things quite differently at this point. I welcome points of view and discussion, from all viewpoints and people. Personal attacks and mislabelling do nothing to promote and increase understanding. I would love to be able to focus on having an actual discussion with Ze_Saint, but being attacked from all sides non-stop by hateful people spewing insults, lies, and labels is creating a very hostile environment of hate that tends to make civil conversation obsolete.

babyshark throws around words like "love" and "joy" but only to decree that muslim people dont have any and wont have any unless they worship christ.

It is true that real love comes from God, and that none of us sinful humans are capable of real, selfless love APART from Christ.

It's also true that real joy comes from God, and every earthly, temporary joy, like falling in love, watching kids playing happily, playing with a puppy, eating delicious food, enjoying the friendship and company of an amazing fun person...as blissful as earthly life can be, it's temporary. We all will die. And this earth will be destroyed. Real, lasting JOY that can never be taken away comes from Jesus Christ ONLY, since Jesus Christ IS the ONLY Savior of the world, who came here as a human, fully God and fully man, born of a virgin, and lived a perfect, sinless life that we can't do under the law, and offered Himself in our place, to bear the wrath of God on Himself so we wouldn't have to bear the wrath of God for our own sins and evil.

John 15:11-13
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Jesus Christ made that sacrifice for you and me.

The beatings He took?

Those were the beatings I deserved and you deserved.

The nails pounded through His hands?

Those were the nails you and I deserved for our evil deeds.

The death He died? The death He saved me from.

Jesus conquered the enemy that is death!! When I die, I'm not going to be separated from God into eternal torment of hell, though I earned that with my actions, words, and deeds. Jesus took the penalty for me! And for you! Believing this is what saves a person.

This is the most important thing you will ever hear in your entire life. Nothing is more important than this truth, and people hearing this truth.

Isaiah 53:4-6, 12b

Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
12b
Because He poured out His soul unto death,
And He was numbered with the transgressors,
And He bore the sin of many,
And made intercession for the transgressors.

The true and living God is a God of love, mercy, forgiveness, but also is holy and just and can't let sin go unpunished. All who reject the gift of salvation won for us by Jesus Christ will stand before God on their own record of thoughts, words, and deeds, which surely contain massive mountains of sins for each and every one of us. I would not want to be standing before God on my own record of actions.

she breaks with hundreds of millions of people claiming the islam religion worldwide who dont wish harm on women to tell them that theyre not real muslims, because she has an extremist interpretation of islam in common with isis.

The information I presented that I learned about Islam are found in

1. The Quran, The Hadiths, and other Islamic writings that are adhered to as the holy books that guide Islamic life, faith, and action

2. Muslim people themselves speaking and sharing their views

3. People who were Muslims but converted away from Islam to become either Christians or atheists sharing their views

4. It is not my own idea that Muslims who do not follow the teachings of the Quran are not real Muslims. It is the teaching in the Quran that "Muslims" who do not follow the Quran are not real Muslims, and this idea is held by devoted Muslims who count them hypocrites and as kill-able as any other non-Muslims.

Which of these would you like to silence and why?

Islamic teaching is not the only roadblock to a person being able to embrace salvation in Jesus Christ. Atheism and evolutionistic teaching is another. Other false gods like Buddha are others that get in the way of a person being able to know the true God of love. Jesus died for ALL people. Muslims are created by the living God and loved by God as much as any other of us sinful people are. The teachings of Islam are just one of many obstacles to faith that are keeping people from being saved. I confront any and all obstacles in order to help show people the truth, that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation, that Jesus Christ is forgiving and merciful and showed the maximum form of love by sacrificing Himself for us. That's way too good of news to hide or ignore!

Kill me, silence me, insult me, hate me, ban me, do whatever you need to do, but as long as I have life in me I will proclaim the name of the living God who loves and saves!

He is great, His name is worthy of all praise, HIS NAME is salvation!

Isaiah 25:1

Lord, you are my God;
    I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
    you have done wonderful things,
    things planned long ago.

Psalm 150:6

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

God is GREAT! God's majesty stretches from one end of the universe to the other! God knows the number of hairs on our heads, the number of stars in the sky and calls each one by name, He knows the number of cells in our body, and the number of atoms in the universe, since He MADE IT ALL.

The LORD's name is WORTHY OF PRAISE!

I've been praying for each of you today: blid, marx, cum, Tora, Lightbringer, Ze_Saint, and a number of others

I understand how you feel. I understand you see me as an enemy like you've been taught to see Christians. I don't hate you. I care about you.

I want you to be saved and have eternal life through Jesus!

This love isn't even natural. My natural human inclination is the same as yours. When someone insults and hates me, I'm tempted to be mean back, cuz I feel hurt like any other human being. But I spent time with God today. God infuses me with a love too beautiful for words. God fills me with compassion and mercy and peace in the face of struggle and conflict. God picks me up when I fall and reminds me that He has a purpose for everything, even the ugly and bad things! He tells me to rejoice in being hated!

Luke 6:22-23

22 Blessed are you when people hate you,
    when they exclude you and insult you
    and reject your name as evil,
        because of the Son of Man.

23 “Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their ancestors treated the prophets.

I can think of nothing better than this life ending so I can be with Jesus! I know my loving Heavenly Father is waiting for me on the other side of death! Eternal life is waiting for me!

I want you to have the same joy and comfort that I have!!

So does God!

1 Timothy 2:3-4

This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Psalm 89:52

Praise be to the Lord forever!
Amen and Amen.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:53:46 PM by BabyShark »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2017, 08:08:01 PM »
FALSE. I'm 33 years old and had never in my life, on TV, movies, newspaper, radio, or word-of-mouth heard or seen this being addressed. The same is true for most adults in North America. The vast majority is not talking about FGM and certainly not the liberal-controlled media.

The second (first complete) sentence is a non-sequitur. Assuming you are being honest (based on past experience and common sense, I don't think you are), the fact that you have not seen such things being addressed does not mean they haven't been. Simply that you are unaware of them. There is a whole universe of things you are likely unaware of yet are true nonetheless. The next statement "the same is true for most adults in North America" is a claim made without a shred of evidence behind it. The last sentence is also not substantiated by any facts, only conspiratorial raving against the "liberal-controlled media."

FALSE. I believe in human rights for all people of all ages of all appearances of all places.

This is not what he said. The fact that you changed "fight for women generally" into a generalized "human rights for all people" statements not only does not prove his statement false, it further his point - you are not able to say unequivocally that you fight for women specifically, on issues that primarily concern and affect women.

FALSE. I have addressed many issues, not only FGM. Read through the posts to see that many different topics are discussed. I am addressing any and all obstacles that people have perceived or believed in their minds that block them from seeing the love of Jesus and believing in Jesus Christ as Savior. If someone wants to teach another that the earth is round, they have to first destroy the belief that the earth can be flat. Teaching a round earth to a flat-earth believer is not done from hate or bigotry, but out of a desire to teach the truth. The truth is not hate. Facts are not hate.

You've addressed other women's issues besides FGM and issues (supposedly) relating to fundamentalist Islam? I looked through your recent posts and could not find any examples. Could you point me towards one? Until you do, I will assume you are continuing to bear false witness.

I welcome points of view and discussion, from all viewpoints and people. Personal attacks and mislabelling do nothing to promote and increase understanding. I would love to be able to focus on having an actual discussion with Ze_Saint, but being attacked from all sides non-stop by hateful people spewing insults, lies, and labels is creating a very hostile environment of hate that tends to make civil conversation obsolete.

If this is true, why did you not only lie about my beliefs, but also refused to apologize for doing so when this lying was called to your attention? Again you are disingenuous. If one were less charitable than myself, they may say your actions on this forum are consistent with the actions of a liar.

As for scripture, as William Shakespeare said, "even the devil can quote scripture for his own use." You are not only not fooling anybody, but any serious Christian of integrity and charity would be appalled by your hypocrisy. Honestly, truly sad. I can only wonder what led you to be this way and pray that you are healed.