Author Topic: on my recent ban  (Read 71275 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: on my recent ban
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »
lol.  jon you should implement the obnoxious pedantic old-school atheism arguments where dorks pull out all the silly or bad bible passages and confront babyshark with them, not because that's a smart critique (it's very stupid), but because it's what she's doing with the quran

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2017, 12:16:32 PM »
it's incredibly arrogant for you to think you, a christian who has probably never met a muslim and whose knowledge is primarily made up of copied and pasted verses from religionofpeace.com, knows more about how practicing muslims should behave than actual muslims

I have met and interacted with Muslims and ex-Muslims IN REAL LIFE. Whoa. Imagine that.

For you to assume my experience without asking is arrogant.

I am speaking based on experience with real people and witnessing real events via video and hearing real people who have actually lived in Muslim-dominated nations talk both in real life and on video and based on reading the real Islamic texts of real Muslims.

IF someone does NOT believe in the teachings of Muhammad, ie. if Tora and Lightbringer don't believe in the Quran or hadiths, then they are NOT MUSLIM.

It's not that complicated.

"youre not a real muslim unless you want to murder me"

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2017, 12:21:30 PM »
Essentially, the CLAIM is that "Muslims" are being persecuted based on "race" by people who SAY something against Muhammad's teachings like female genital mutilation, stoning women, beating wives, and forced marriage, including "marrying" little girls by force and forcibly penetrating them without their consent, ripping open the stitched up already mutilated area, further damaging and traumatizing her.

Obviously true Muslims do believe and accept these things because they are found in the teachings of Allah from Muhammad.

IF A PERSON DOES NOT BELIEVE THE TEACHINGS OF THE QURAN AND HADITHS THEY ARE NOT MUSLIM. It's so simple.

If a person does not approve of violence against infidels and the mutilation and oppression of girls and women, they are NOT MUSLIM, since Muhammad/Allah commands them!

They are the Muslim hypocrites that are also called to be killed by Allah and his true followers:

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease (evil desire for adultery, etc.), and those who spread false news among the people in Al-Madinah, cease not, We shall certainly let you overpower them, then they will not be able to stay in it as your neighbors but a little while Accursed, wherever found, they shall be seized and killed with a (terrible) slaughter." This passage sanctions slaughter (rendered as "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators - those who speak out against Islam. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out, which is what today's terrorists do.
A person SAYING this bad stuff shouldn't be happening is considered sooo hateful and damaging oh my poor dears can't hear the truth.

Quran 5:51-54

51. O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliya', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust).

52. And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allah may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves.

53. And those who believe will say: "Are these the men (hypocrites) who swore their strongest oaths by Allah that they were with you (Muslims)?" All that they did has been in vain (because of their hypocrisy), and they have become the losers.

54. O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.

The people LOSING JOBS and being actual targets of HATE are crybabies?

Hearing the spoken truth being too painful versus losing a job that impacts the livelihood of a person and their entire family being able to live and eat..which ONE IS MORE OF A BIG DEAL?

You should be able to figure out that losing a job of being hit with a hundreds of thousands of dollars fine when you're a small business is much more of a damaging impact to a person's life than someone SAYING AN OPINION or TELLING FACTS.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 12:25:39 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2017, 12:24:22 PM »
yeah theyre big weepy babies who are wetting their diapers because theyre not allowed to be anti-gay bigots anymore

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2017, 12:28:04 PM »
there's a billion Muslims and they can be quite dramatically different from one another, just like a christian from st petersburg will be quite different from a christian from baltimore. do you understand how blanket statements over a massive group of people can be quite ridiculous? does every christian interpret the bible the same? obviously not, so why would you think every muslim interprets the koran the same?

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2017, 12:30:28 PM »
yeah theyre big weepy babies who are wetting their diapers because theyre not allowed to be anti-gay bigots anymore

So which is it?

You want to promote a religion that calls for the killing of homosexuals...and you want to be pro-gay.

You have to make up your mind here.

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."  (This is a sahih hadith)

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death."

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Gay men being rounded up for "processing" in the Islamic world,
where homosexuals are demonized, banned, beaten, probed,
forced into marriage, flogged,  incarcerated, lashed, hanged,
brutalized, stoned, thrown from roofs, tortured and shot.

Homosexuals are beheaded, hanged and stoned in modern Saudi Arabia and Iran, where Muhammad's laws are applied most strictly.  Five other Muslim countries also have the death penalty on their books for homosexual behavior.  In the past, gays were burned.

As one cleric recently put it, the only point of theological debate is not whether the homosexual should be killed, but how it should be done.  (See also Fatwa Islamiyah, which advocates burning and stoning).

In 2016, an educated imam in Tunisia explained that while it may seem harsh, there is no ambiguity in Islam:

God is very straightforward about this — not we Muslims, not subjective, the Sharia is very clear about it, the punishment for homosexuality, bestiality or anything like that is death. We don’t make any excuses about that, it’s not our law — it's the Quran

There are several places in the Quran where the story of Sodom is repeated, with emphasis placed on the destruction of the town for homosexual lewdness. Also, according to Serge Trifkovic:

Mohammed’s first successor Abu Bakr reportedly had a homosexual burned at the stake. The fourth caliph, Mohammed’s son-in-law Ali, ordered a sodomite thrown from the minaret of a mosque. Others he ordered to be stoned. One of the earliest and most authoritative commentators on the Koran, Ibn ‘Abbas (died 687) blended both approaches into a two-step execution in which “the sodomite should be thrown from the highest building in the town and then stoned. (source)

Ayatollah Abdollah Javadi-Amoli of Iran said, in April of 2012, that homosexuals are inferior to dogs and pigs, since these animals do not engage in such acts (presumably). In November of that year, a cleric on British television stated, "What should be done to those who practice homosexuality? Torture them; punish them; beat them and give them mental torture."

A 2014 fatwa from the mainstream OnIslam.net proclaimed that homosexuality is "abnormal" and abhorrent" and confirmed that gays should be killed: "The punishment for men or women who are unwilling to give up homosexuality and therefore are rejecting the guidance of Allah Most High is in fact death according to Islam."  An imam invited to speak at a Florida mosque in 2016 said that killing gays was an "act of compassion".  In 2017, the leader of Chechnya openly proclaimed that he would defend the right of families to honor kill their gay members.

Since the resurrection of the caliphate in 2014 (the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) dozens of homosexuals have been thrown from rooftops.  Other have been stoned to death.  Muslim identity groups, such as CAIR, did not offer a single denunciation of these serial murders prior to the 2016 Islamist massacre at a gay night club in Orlando.

Although some Muslim political leaders in the West join with social liberals in alliances that sometimes include peripheral support for gay rights and civil unions, this appears to be more a matter of expediency than genuine concern.  There has never been any noticeable effort on the part of Muslim leaders in the West to relieve the plight of homosexuals in Islamic countries overseas - where their influence would surely carry more weight than that of their secular allies.

(taken from https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx)

WHICH IS IT? GAY RIGHTS OR ISLAM?

Can't be both.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2017, 12:32:23 PM »
it's both

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »
there's a billion Muslims and they can be quite dramatically different from one another, just like a christian from st petersburg will be quite different from a christian from baltimore. do you understand how blanket statements over a massive group of people can be quite ridiculous? does every christian interpret the bible the same? obviously not, so why would you think every muslim interprets the koran the same?

It's called reading it. If a different meaning is intended than what is literally written, there needs to be evidence for this. Otherwise, a text needs to be understood as it reads.

The true Muslim believers believe the teachings of the Quran, and those who do not, they call hypocrites.

You can see this here:

Hilarious, this video has recently been tagged as "inapproprate" requiring sign-in to proceed. BECAUSE IT HAS MUSLIMS SAYING WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE and some people don't want anyone to know!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2017, 12:35:06 PM »
it's both

It can't be both.

Use your brain.

You can't be pro-gay and pro-kill-gay at the same time.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2017, 12:37:25 PM »
i'm not

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2017, 12:39:11 PM »

It's called reading it. If a different meaning is intended than what is literally written, there needs to be evidence for this. Otherwise, a text needs to be understood as it reads.

The true Muslim believers believe the teachings of the Quran, and those who do not, they call hypocrites.

You can see this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljqinq4abEA#

Hilarious, this video has recently been tagged as "inapproprate" requiring sign-in to proceed. BECAUSE IT HAS MUSLIMS SAYING WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE and some people don't want anyone to know!

uh yea, they're called hypocrites by some Muslims sure. just like Christians who are pro-choice would be called hypocrites by Christians like you.
now you've posted a video of the fucking Taliban, a small minority of backwards-thinking people and act like this is the dominant opinion of Islam. you see why you're being ridiculous now.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2017, 12:49:25 PM »
@~ToRa~

I actually clicked BS's last post.

You are mental if you really think anyone on an internet forum cares about you enough to want you "killed, stoned, tortured, euthanized, or whatever.
Its clear your main objective is to "win the argument."
Which is very childish.
The fact every one of your posts are usually 5 paragraphs or more shows how much you care about winning arguments with strangers on the internet.

The fact that your average post is less than one paragraph shows how little you have in your brain to win arguments with.

Ever stop to think I just don't care that much. Your nobody.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 12:56:45 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2017, 12:58:15 PM »
It's clear your main objective is to "win the argument." Which is very childish.
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2017, 01:22:46 PM »
BS breaks her own rules and uses her moderator position to attack people she disagrees with and falsely attribute monstrous beliefs to them: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3740.msg61475.html#msg61475

She is a hypocrite and should not be a moderator if the aim of the moderated forum is to promote productive, open, and fair discussions within a set of rules. Instead it has become a private playground and safe space to bolster a fundamentalist reactionary's persecution complex and to provide her a small degree of power and control which is generally lacking in her life. I do not believe this is good for the forum or BabyShark herself.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2017, 01:29:17 PM »
Also in general it is a failed moderation policy whern people are banned for light profanity that would be acceptable in a PG rated film but yet another person is alliwed to lie about their opponent's beliefs, spew unfettered hatred against religious and sexual minorities, and ruin potentially productive discussions through video spam. I don't even know what to call it when the latter person is made a moderator.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman