Poll

Should we stop all the hacking on this server?

Yes - we should stop all of it, my skills will come back eventually
9 (75%)
No - I never had any skills to begin with
1 (8.3%)
Just stop it for noobs, its ok for pros to hack
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we stop all the hacking on this server?  (Read 40372 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Should we stop all the hacking on this server?
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2017, 04:00:42 PM »
srsly

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2017, 05:40:05 PM »
srsly

Really? Cool you have been busy.

Have you worked out how to get units to attack the opponent with the lowest HP yet?

and lets have an ostrich vs airplane MAD challenge then. I'm game. How about it?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2017, 05:48:55 PM »
im constantly saying i dont hack, youre constantly saying you will hack HARDER than me, all that while making rage-threads about stopping all the hacks seconds AFTER you've been caught hacking
youre scared ostrich on a concrete sidewalk

if that is a legit challenge and not preparation for hackfest (im sure its the latter), theres nothing to prove by me. i was objectively the best chop mad player with a very close 2nd place. then, there was a bunch of really good guys, then some above average guys, then ch0ppy, and then 95% of community who were trash and thought theyre good because they beat ch0ppy (its like beating arrow in archers friends)
are you even good these days? I only remember you being semi-ok at chop and perhaps chop_mad

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »
im constantly saying i dont hack, youre constantly saying you will hack HARDER than me, all that while making rage-threads about stopping all the hacks seconds AFTER you've been caught hacking
youre scared ostrich on a concrete sidewalk.... rage cry I'm scared I have 10 different personalities

Hehe there's no rage mate. I just explained my bot, which is not a secret ..... in fact it was your idea was it not? I know that was just a cover because you hoped I would explain stuff to your noob ass. I'm not that silly. I gave you one little trinket as a test and you failed the test so you get nothing more.

It's an offer to stop the hacks not a threat. It's dependant on the server operator and the community deciding that's what they wnat to do.

But as you say that my bot is an ostrich compared to your airplane then lets see.... but of course you keep dodging. What kind of airplane can't beat an ostrich? srsly? The bot certianly isn't anything fancy. I think I spent 2 afternoons messing with it then another one when I changed it to 2hall. IDK maybe you'll win, no big deal but it might be fun. At least I'm not too scared to try it out.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2017, 06:21:04 PM »
i think you just fail to comprehend that one can play, be good at & enjoy chop_mad

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »
and yes, chop mad bot is a great idea. how about this! a chop mad hostbot, which waits for the player AND THEN for a command! the commands? just a number from 1-10 being difficulty! possible to see your progress, competition in a "dead" map. so awzum

why does dirty lambchop have the need to use his filthy hax in a regular match vs poor szwagier instead? must be no self-control. if you were given one large bag of ostrich food, you would eat it within one meal

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2017, 06:38:23 PM »
Why does dirty lambchop have the need to use his filthy hax in a regular match vs poor szwagier.....

ROTFLMFAO ;D Hahaha you really are funny sometimes. I wish you were this funny more often. srsly. Priceless ;D

Unfortunately it's still a BIG FAT DODGE

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2017, 06:47:14 PM »
maybe lets play "better game" if u wont find u will get banned if u find i will get banned

LMAO so is that a YES vote of a NO vote? hmm?

The point is I dont want u banned. I would prefer u stopped hacking, but wvr.

As I keep saying: we dont have enough players left. Why would u want me banned?

ofc u can vote, if u are saying no , u got no proof i got hack, if u  yes u got proof of my hacking

its simple, both we know u got nothing but lets make still shittalk, cause i saw your lusting 5 ogres less 1 sec and u have(had?) got macro not me
 wvr? what is that

I want ban you cause u accuse my good name, when i know i never hack, but u had macro and u mad about it that

Since u got lot of my POV i want see your, maybe lets play 1x1 chop gow? anything where u can make ogres with lust

I still got no idea why admins all this topic

If u got any proof of some1 hacking say it and lets ban all hackers
if u got 0 just stfu
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 06:54:42 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2017, 06:49:57 PM »
LAMBCHOPS = filthy haxer using lusthax. possibly mixed-race

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2017, 07:15:42 PM »

This is just claw trying to distract you. Next he will probably start saying a bunch of racist stuff and hope people talk about that.

ROTF ;D pwnt

Since you asked: I'm an Australian, my parents are Australians. We are all "mixed race" here mein fuhrer ;)

maybe lets play 1x1 chop gow?

No thanks - I concede. You could probably beat me even without the hacks. Makes me wonder why you want to keep them so bad.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2017, 08:03:16 PM »

This is just claw trying to distract you. Next he will probably start saying a bunch of racist stuff and hope people talk about that.

ROTF ;D pwnt

Since you asked: I'm an Australian, my parents are Australians. We are all "mixed race" here mein fuhrer ;)

maybe lets play 1x1 chop gow?

No thanks - I concede. You could probably beat me even without the hacks. Makes me wonder why you want to keep them so bad.

its not about who win i want see your pov lol

anyway i think u should got punishment about saying i hack without any proofs, but guess admins tolerate this

anyway2 u are to bad even with macro hack to beat most players from tier3 so guess u are allowed to use it so sad lol
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:35:45 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »
its not about who win i want see yout pov lol

anyway i think u should got punishment about saying i hack without any proofs, but guess admins tolerate this

I didn't really say "you hack", I called you:

big-mouthed Polack
the biggest hacker on the server
a hypocritical douche
Grand Master Micropenis Script-Kiddie
Grand Master Hakkity Haxzor
 ;D ;D ;D

... and you think I deserve "punishment" for your wounded pride? Bahahahaha.... HOW BIG IS YOUR EGO?
Where is your proof for your DUMBASS 'doubleclick' accusations? Should you be banned?

Szwagier:
"I never hack but you hack but we shouldn't stop the hacks because you can't prove I hack"

LMAO Do you try this stuff out in your head before you write it? How does it sound?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2017, 10:30:29 PM »
Ohhhh.... my 'pov' ... like warvid or something? What are you expecting to see? HAHA None of that rubbish here mate.

Here's a vid of me totally 100% legit doing a chop mad build. This build sacrifices a bit of speed for extra gold.

No bots involved... I'm just really really good.... no seriously... prove it  ;D

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2017, 10:50:42 PM »
anyway2 u are to bad even with macro hack to beat most players from tier3

Exactly (ignoring your 'macro' accusation) look at my last post then ask yourself: if I decided to hack in games would my stats be 2324-3086-66?

I actually enjoy playing WC2. Perhaps I am a lazy player, but you can record my games with Insight any time and you will see I never chop exactly the same way twice. It's all done by hand with a normal 2-button mouse. How about you? ;)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2017, 11:37:38 PM »
I know I might get bashed but here is a new comer point of view for what it is worth:
I am not long back on the server I do love the game and I am very happy I get to play and have fun on it again though I think I can give another perspective to that matter:

Even though hacks exists and people might use them which is disrespectful and denotes a clear brain deficiency if you ask me.
War2 is not the only rts/competitive game out there that is hackable look at Starcraft for example, there are things you can prevent and things you will never reliably catch (like macros) the question is how it is handled overall how big of a drama it makes.

Let's look at the big picture now war2.ru is roughly <100 players online at its best hours.
We want more players right? Players especially new players they want to have fun they want to play an old game and enjoy their time doing it they want to play too.
Sometime they are good most of the time they are pretty bad lets be honest here not every one played the game before.
The point is there is one thing that I am pretty sure of: negative attitudes, elitism, aggressiveness, and accusations of hacking these just look terrible from outside, that just does not sound fun at all.
Knowing this is a freaking 20 years old game that not more that 100 people on the whole planet play at one point in time. How bad do you want to win knowing how worth is the competition from that perspective anyway?

Let's take a guess on effects of our actions/talking on the server and its players:
By complaining and spamming a guy that you legit think is hacking on war2bne channel or insulting someone publicly what are the odds the guy was actually really hacking and if he was how much is that going to help the case vs how much are you harming the fun of everyone else on that channel by whining about it or bringing that up?
Now consider you've been insulting/spamming/whining about it for about 10 min (sometimes its even more) on that public channel or stream or video you were on.
How likely are you going to catch the attention of a new player that will read that and think that the game is straight broken and full of hackers, or that it is full of whiny/bad mannered people and in both cases come to the conclusion that it's not fun or worth downloading do you think?

More than fixing hacking I would recommend fixing attitudes and by that I don't mean new rules and stuff I mean just people trying to behave and have fun.
So far I think I only played one game with a hacker inside it who actually said he had a hack from the very beginning and he was actually terrible and he lost it because he was also very new.
I am not going to lie I laughed my ass off. And for all other games I played, I never felt like I was cheated on, maybe I was and in all honesty, I don't really care I had fun playing most of them that's the point isn't it?!?

Now about welcoming new players and having fun doing it:
When they are totally new sometimes I just put them in a team as a bonus and sometimes you don't even see one grunt from them (actually happened on HSC the guy just played sim city while the rest played normally I think Yamon was in that game which was a pretty fun game series)
I think bringing/allowing new players in your games that do play horribly bad might teach you something else about the many ways to have fun, these guys they just want to have fun, sometimes you are in imbalanced team with good players and you face new/bad players, in this case just make freaking skeletons and rangers and forbid yourself ogers for example give them a chance.
Trust me you will have much funnier games if you don't always play for the win but try to make up rules to balance things up and make the game fun for everyone.
And yes you can say that with smurfs its hard to balance, we never know players level we could though make a elo based on IP addresses and bla bla bla but you know what? Most of the time people are honest on their skill levels and if they are not well you play one game and you are fixed, usually its fast and the next game you pretty much know what you are dealing with.

So yeah conclusion hacks exists yup that's sad. Now what? Do we really want to keep complaining about something that is barely noticeable by most of the player base in a public and loud way?
Does it do the game, the server and all of what is fun about it really justice?
Or shall we all try to handle these problems in a more mature way to make sure it is not overshadowing all good the game has to offer for new comers?

(this reply is not about that forum post in particular more about hacking and the way it comes up in general)

Love and baguettes <3

:critter:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 11:43:18 PM by Cel »