Poll

Should we stop all the hacking on this server?

Yes - we should stop all of it, my skills will come back eventually
9 (75%)
No - I never had any skills to begin with
1 (8.3%)
Just stop it for noobs, its ok for pros to hack
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we stop all the hacking on this server?  (Read 40407 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Should we stop all the hacking on this server?
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2017, 12:49:59 AM »
I will say I've notived the double click bs where people lust incredibly fast, but that's not as extreme as you describe.

Without having ever tried it I don't think the advantage of using a double-clicker on lusting is that extreme that it would be definatively noticable in-game, although I guess it would help if you were used to it.

Impretty sure the BGH n/a etc. lust macro that gets used is an autoit script that works something like this:

- get 9 ogres make them stand in a square then select the middle ogre
- start the script (hotkey) then the script hits the "centre on unit" F-key, followed by [ B ] dbl-click [ B ] dbl-click etc. in a square pattern.

Because the screen is automatically centred on the 9 ogres the mouse-click co-ordinates are always the same so they can just be hard coded into the script. Standard script-kiddie crap.... never done it, but if it's not that it's something very similar.

I've seen people obviously using a gaming mouse with built in auto-clicker for microing units... attacking with grunts ... peons in chop this kind of stuff. I'm actually tempted to try that next time I've got spare cash to waste on a fancy mouse. Looks useful.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2017, 04:17:03 AM »
=2m1s
this is the one rax bug that gives some advantage in free maps. too lazy to make calculations, but maybe 30%?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2017, 04:18:20 AM »
i dont believe in your theory that "script for chop mad is godlike, therefore everyone beating it is just using better hax". chop mad is a relatively easy map, yet only one guy really reached my level there, and i could still beat him by using my supreme unit control. oh, and i was legit, so was my enemy

maybe retards like... uhh what was his name, the waterknights macro guy... zeromus, yeah zeromus. maybe retards like zeromus would use some kind of lame ass macro but he was a newbie in all customs, so macros clearly didnt help

still, i was extremely rude to players and when i knew i could get away with it, i was also destroying my fort and rebuilding hall, i dont think they appreciated my humor.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 04:26:19 AM by I hate naggers »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2017, 05:26:46 AM »
im still waiting for my hacks.....
guess u are mad casue some1 saw it XD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2017, 10:32:57 AM »
=2m1s
this is the one rax bug that gives some advantage in free maps. too lazy to make calculations, but maybe 30%?

Didn't I teach you that claw? You couldn't get it to work at first then 30 minutes later you figured it out? I also show you, you can do it with mages? Anyways I turn that into a hack now lol!!!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:14 AM »
dont think you showed me that, you only explained how to do it with your sub-par english (which is better now, so congrats, clearly you can finally afford college). and yes, you told me about turning that into a hack as well, which is strong in maps with only 1 barracks and no possibility of building another one

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »
chop mad is a relatively easy map, yet only one guy really reached my level there, and i could still beat him by using my supreme unit control. oh, and i was legit, so was my enemy

Yes kids. For anybody who doesn't know the "Chop Mad" mad was purpose built for scripting. The spots are the same width as the screen you can build without having to move the screen offset. It's a see who can build the best macro competition, which is fine.

still, i was extremely rude to players and when i knew i could get away with it, i was also destroying my fort and rebuilding hall, i dont think they appreciated my humor.

Bahahahahah. Build hacks? How noobish. I didn't know you stooped that low. Destroying your fort and rebuilding hall would result in such a huge loss of gold that you could never beat anyone good. ROTF  ;D

.... it is quite possible to glitch the build/train initiation times so your units finish much faster.
anyone else notice how claw tries to distract the conversation when he gets uncomfortable ;D

Hehe. IDC ... I'm just an offering to fix it, thats all. I expect that the result of this thread will be nothing... which mean everyone just keeps hacking and nobody really cares.

im still waiting for my hacks.....
guess u are mad casue some1 saw it XD

What does this barely literate attempt at english mean? That you accused me of some shit and now you want me to provide proof? pfff you were the one who started the accusations, not me.

.... and I dont have to prove it because everyone already knows it.

Bahahahaha.... it's ok, relax. Nothing will happen.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 11:58:13 AM »
Oh and if anyone is actually reading this the whole "one rax" thing is just a smokescreen - it's not relevant to anything.

This is just claw trying to distract you. Next he will probably start saying a bunch of racist stuff and hope people talk about that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 12:05:18 PM »
I didnt say u are hacker, i said u are using macro for lusting ogres and i gave u topic! when yamon saw that also one year ago,

u said im hacker so im waiting for any proof about my hacks,

maybe lets play "better game" if u wont find u will get banned if u find i will get banned
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2017, 12:52:38 PM »
Bahahahahah. Build hacks? How noobish. I didn't know you stooped that low. Destroying your fort and rebuilding hall would result in such a huge loss of gold that you could never beat anyone good. ROTF  ;D
thats neither funny nor smart. sir, are you truly mad?

Offline FlyDude

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2017, 03:09:20 PM »
I didnt say u are hacker, i said u are using macro

If one is able to apply a macro, and that is a hack, then that individual who may benefit from the use thereof is a hackER.

Now, I understand that some people like to migrate the definitions of terms, but language is important.

So yes, you are calling people hackers.

And, you are correct.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2017, 03:40:34 PM »
thats neither funny nor smart. sir, are you truly mad?

Nah its hell funny ;D

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2017, 03:44:48 PM »
maybe lets play "better game" if u wont find u will get banned if u find i will get banned

LMAO so is that a YES vote of a NO vote? hmm?

The point is I dont want u banned. I would prefer u stopped hacking, but wvr.

As I keep saying: we dont have enough players left. Why would u want me banned?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:46:54 PM by Lambchops »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2017, 03:46:44 PM »
anyway this quote is truly disturbing
Yes kids. For anybody who doesn't know the "Chop Mad" mad was purpose built for scripting. The spots are the same width as the screen you can build without having to move the screen offset. It's a see who can build the best macro competition, which is fine.
do you seriously think that everyone better than you or your script is a macro hacker? what a tard, lol. I mean its one thing to be bad, its another thing to be too bad to even comprehend that others may do better. Youre not a horse looking at a slightly faster horse, youre an ostrich looking at an airplane

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2017, 03:59:17 PM »
anyway this quote is truly disturbing
do you seriously think that everyone better than you or your script is a macro hacker? what a tard, lol. I mean its one thing to be bad, its another thing to be too bad to even comprehend that others may do better. Youre not a horse looking at a slightly faster horse, youre an ostrich looking at an airplane

You are seriously asking if I think that anyone who can build faster than a bit that can do 20 things at once is hacking?

LOL

YES
Anyone who can build faster than a bot that can do 20 things at once is hacking.

OH.... you said  "macro" ahhh no thats your qualification. pfff. You think because I don't hack that I cant hack? I'd rather fix the game than break it. That's what this poll is about. If the community decides that they want your 'AIRPLANE' then maybe I'll play too. Won't that be fun?

You really think I don't understand ngk~laalaa's method of issuing commands? LOL no mate, I just have a LIFE.

...and when was it that this airplane ever beat my ostrich? Last I checked you were still dodging ;D