Poll

Should we stop all the hacking on this server?

Yes - we should stop all of it, my skills will come back eventually
9 (75%)
No - I never had any skills to begin with
1 (8.3%)
Just stop it for noobs, its ok for pros to hack
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we stop all the hacking on this server?  (Read 40290 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Should we stop all the hacking on this server?
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2018, 01:05:56 PM »
cool, so is anything i said wrong? nope
Reread I edited post.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2018, 01:07:15 PM »
cool, so is anything i said wrong? nope
Reread I edited post.

Lol you don't have the slightest clue do you?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »
not a single thing i said is wrong. sure lets give it 100000 more years to have a huge hax-database and THEN! oh wait iL will die from old age :(

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »
AH hasnt done literally jack shit and even fucking dellam was flagged as UNKNOWN instead of HACK, so what are we talking about here? how USEFUL it is? it doesnt even flag hacks properly. it has literally no impact on average joe THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS THE GAME (admins have no idea how that feels), he's still getting hacked.

power hungry h0m0z like blid may get some joy from looking at the huge, mythical database of filthy hackers, but its a shame that the AH is not mandatory, its a shame its not stopping anyone from hacking and its a shame that its not even flagging warcraps and other hackkitpros properly. All we have are unknown dellams and HACK smeagols/swifts (funny tho that two suspicious and emotional people got flagged on accident, and not a single regular guy)

things i say are obvious, are true, how come people are calling me ignorant, mad or a newbie? dumb nogger faggots. tupac youre actually black, right? that explains a lot LOL

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2018, 09:37:32 PM »
Voice automated enemy starting locatuon

Re designate attacking priority .. So instead of a tower hitting a grunt first, it'll hit the peon first (not sure if that was successful)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2018, 04:50:17 PM »
AH hasnt done literally jack shit and even fucking dellam was flagged as UNKNOWN instead of HACK, so what are we talking about here? how USEFUL it is? it doesnt even flag hacks properly. it has literally no impact on average joe THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS THE GAME (admins have no idea how that feels), he's still getting hacked.

power hungry h0m0z like blid may get some joy from looking at the huge, mythical database of filthy hackers, but its a shame that the AH is not mandatory, its a shame its not stopping anyone from hacking and its a shame that its not even flagging warcraps and other hackkitpros properly. All we have are unknown dellams and HACK smeagols/swifts (funny tho that two suspicious and emotional people got flagged on accident, and not a single regular guy)

things i say are obvious, are true, how come people are calling me ignorant, mad or a newbie? dumb nogger faggots. tupac youre actually black, right? that explains a lot LOL

Here's the post where Il admits we weren't hacking he fucked up and caused Swift and me a bunch of drama for no reason... http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1832.msg32174.html#msg32174 There actually was a few "regular guys" Il cleared too Thaydrad, 8472, and Miron.

Also if I remember right DDecimater, Zeus, and maybe a few others were caught by the anti hack before the false positive crap started happening. When Zeus was caught he was in 45 Man PBall with me and he shot a blind shot that looked hacked so I checked anti hack and sure enough he was hacking lol.

When the anti hack flagged me with HACK I was playing a team game vs Blid and he paused and asked for SS and i provided it instantly. I've played this game so long, I play it as a way to relax and have fun I have no want or need to hack. I'm also so good at PBall I don't see why I'd need to hack.

The anti hack is definitely a broken piece of crap. It seems to have caught more people who weren't actually hacking than people who were. Also I haven't heard of it catching anyone in forever(years?). It needs to be fixed and made mandatory for everyone or it needs to be made clear it's an inaccurate piece of shit and it's results don't necessarily mean shit.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 06:46:28 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Raz

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2018, 07:37:03 AM »
Sepi, kindly letting you know that accusations probably are getting a bit out of hand; it is of course ok that you suspect these things but if you need to make public claims I think you need to do it on a base that is more solid than, as I understand, 1) poor handling of passwords, 2) someone's criminal records, of which you admit being ignorant of the specifics, 3) someone trying to access PayPal accounts through paying tournament winnings (take a minute to consider the absurdity of the latter).

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2018, 08:13:41 AM »
If u got problem with ah Just delete, only u got problem with it
Maybe Just delete w2, few PPL with me will be happy

Xurnt could disapear with money many times
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2018, 10:33:35 AM »
No one does more for the community than XuRnT. And mousey.

He may or may not have made some mistake in the past that he's most likely learned from.

In some times and places, fornication and adultery have been crimes punishable by death.

So you likely would have received the death penalty.

I have no qualms about XuRnT having my Paypal account name and I'm actually inclined to send him the password also in case he needs anything.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/