Author Topic: With hosting fixed, whats next?  (Read 9510 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
With hosting fixed, whats next?
« on: February 07, 2015, 01:12:41 PM »
What do you think is the next most important thing to fix/add next?

I think it should be something that keeps people playing like custom icons at certain win intervals eg) 50 wins 200 wins etc and/or some type of ingame automatic ladder/rating system which could determine your icon based on rank on ladder?. There needs to be something to motivate and keep players interested.

What do you guys think?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: With hosting fixed, whats next?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 01:40:11 PM »
What do you think is the next most important thing to fix/add next?

I think it should be something that keeps people playing like custom icons at certain win intervals eg) 50 wins 200 wins etc and/or some type of ingame automatic ladder/rating system which could determine your icon based on rank on ladder?. There needs to be something to motivate and keep players interested.

What do you guys think?
For once I agree with you.

MUST BE END OF THE WORLD [emoji33] [emoji13] [emoji106]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 01:42:50 PM »
Yeah the icons and updating the in game ladder to duplicate the ranking system of ladder.war2.ru are what I look forward most to seeing in the future.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »
Yeah the icons and updating the in game ladder to duplicate the ranking system of ladder.war2.ru are what I look forward most to seeing in the future.

A lot of new players etc will click on the ladder button and it looks like the game is dead, it would be awesome to have it show the ladder.war2.ru stats or at least when you click on ladder, it opens up the ladder.war2.ru page.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:02:04 PM »

A lot of new players etc will click on the ladder button and it looks like the game is dead, it would be awesome to have it show the ladder.war2.ru stats or at least when you click on ladder, it opens up the ladder.war2.ru page.
When u gonna get to "#1" again? [emoji32]

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 03:17:26 PM »

Once(if) the game becomes relatively big again. Like I said before I will start playing again once there are at least 150 average users(not including bots) on at a time, I am currently enjoying the competition of League of Legends but if War2 should become big again, I would come back.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 06:11:46 PM »
fix bnet Window 8+

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »
fix bnet Window 8+

yea true, that is a pretty big problem.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 08:11:51 PM »

Once(if) the game becomes relatively big again. Like I said before I will start playing again once there are at least 150 average users(not including bots) on at a time, I am currently enjoying the competition of League of Legends but if War2 should become big again, I would come back.
Your logic makes no sense lol....by you not playing it contributes to the games inactiveness. Stop being a brat...appreciate what iL has done already...after all last time i checked he isn't charging you a fee to play. Sometimes you need to work towards a goal...it won't happen by itself. Ask not what Server.War2.Ru can do for you but what you can do for Server.War2.Ru. [emoji6]

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 08:15:52 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »
is there any way that the server can identify what OS is a client(player) running?

and if that's the case, please give retards playing via windows phone a windows phone icon so i can stay away from being his/her ally.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 08:43:38 PM »
is there any way that the server can identify what OS is a client(player) running?

and if that's the case, please give retards playing via windows phone a windows phone icon so i can stay away from being his/her ally.
.....windows phone? U high [emoji32]

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 08:56:42 PM »

Lmfaooooo

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 09:16:52 PM »
It's not that much of Big problem some one needs to edit the source of ddraw.dll and change the resolution. I'll give it a shot. I don't even know what language its in a have very little free time right now. But I'll do some research.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 09:51:56 PM »

Your logic makes no sense lol....by you not playing it contributes to the games inactiveness. Stop being a brat...appreciate what iL has done already...after all last time i checked he isn't charging you a fee to play. Sometimes you need to work towards a goal...it won't happen by itself. Ask not what Server.War2.Ru can do for you but what you can do for Server.War2.Ru. [emoji6]

I have done tons for the game. I came up with the whole voobly thing which got everyone talking about how to fix the game. I have been giving lots of ideas and testing everything that iL releases for the game.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2015, 09:54:28 PM »

I have done tons for the game. I came up with the whole voobly thing which got everyone talking about how to fix the game. I have been giving lots of ideas and testing everything that iL releases for the game.
Yet I dont see anything about actual gaming...thing we kind of need the most. [emoji45]