Author Topic: Adrenalin, you dumb idiot  (Read 8432 times)

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Adrenalin, you dumb idiot
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 07:10:56 PM »
the 2nd ss is obvious rage SS (not to mention its not paused)  ... those kind of ss requests will be ignored by me personally and make me hesitant to take future ss requests very seriously

the whole "the boy who always cries wolf when he loses games" theme and all.

dude, you're not attentive. I didn't want to spam this thread of right 'ss', which  I got a lot of his stupid refusing. And that was enough to see he just resuming the game to turn off his hacks.

I dont' rage about losing lol. and I didnt annoy ppl of asking ss. Are you kidding me? who do I ask ss anymore? I just asked zapper (cuz I had a reason). And I even dont post about that martin18 who got new nicks and still playing. Waste of time. You can't ban him anyway.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:26:22 PM by -AndrenaliN- »

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 08:08:58 PM »
You have to do something admins. He doesnt stop hacking and opening his garbage mouth. This guy martin18  is ruining war2 community lifes. At least he hurts my feelings. If he keeps insulting me I will remove war2.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:18:26 PM by -AndrenaliN- »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 08:10:43 PM »
Dude, zapper is not a probleme retard, the whole server is a probleme, stop crying and talk for the good reason.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:25 PM »
stop crying noob ruski idiot lol how old are you.... :-\

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 10:02:26 PM »
it seems pretty obvious to me that the ss requests you just posted were rage SS. its pretty obvious by the one that is unpaused.

you have almost nothing left... everyone on the map is very big, wtf could possibly be "suspicious" at that point when the game is already over and they most likely have units all over the map?

i looked at ss.war2.ru and deve posted a SS request from you just a day or two ago. if you think they're hacking 1) why are you still playing them? 2) why are they all posting what seem to be legit screen shots of at least 1 of your requests?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 10:03:05 PM »
also... try the /ignore or /dnd command.

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 10:49:12 PM »
it seems pretty obvious to me that the ss requests you just posted were rage SS. its pretty obvious by the one that is unpaused.

you have almost nothing left... everyone on the map is very big, wtf could possibly be "suspicious" at that point when the game is already over and they most likely have units all over the map?

i looked at ss.war2.ru and deve posted a SS request from you just a day or two ago. if you think they're hacking 1) why are you still playing them? 2) why are they all posting what seem to be legit screen shots of at least 1 of your requests?

who is "they"? It's all one same guy  martin18 LOL. Ask -Lale- he played him and 'deve' denied ss for him. And lale told me to not play deve cuz he hacks. I played him to be sure. Was pretty funny to see how he was easy killing my dks, pulling peons b4 I dnd'ed him with hasted dks,  and sending "scouting" ogrs to my expo at the appropriate time when i sent all my peons there. I was loling all the game. Then I paused asked ss, and he immediately unpaused. Well he took and sent ss after he unpaused the game to turn off the hax. I didnt want to post this I do not want to argue about this crap.

I don not play this newb hacker anymore. And he fears to play. He plays me with new nicks only so I dont know it's him and cant prevent his hax.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:09:08 PM by -AndrenaliN- »

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 11:04:56 PM »
stop crying noob ruski idiot lol how old are you.... :-\
close your garbage mouth

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 06:19:57 PM »
Can't you just look at the original date of the file and check if/when it was modified?

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 10:24:49 PM »
what a loser this andrenalin newb lol but he think he is so good  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(