Author Topic: With hosting fixed, whats next?  (Read 9511 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: With hosting fixed, whats next?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 05:04:06 PM »
What do you think is the next most important thing to fix/add next?
I see 2 the most important things:
1. antihack, "to close that shitty client" without blocking any version, but to block all the known and some unknown cheats.
2. directdraw fix, to let people forget about color rainbow, broken prtsrc in chat, etc.

I think it should be something that keeps people playing like custom icons at certain win intervals eg) 50 wins 200 wins etc and/or some type of ingame automatic ladder/rating system which could determine your icon based on rank on ladder?. There needs to be something to motivate and keep players interested.
Yes, another important question also. In plans.

fix bnet Window 8+
Yes, probably partly relative to directdraw project also, as it's small part.

It's not that much of Big problem some one needs to edit the source of ddraw.dll and change the resolution. I'll give it a shot. I don't even know what language its in a have very little free time right now. But I'll do some research.
I'd appreciate if you have some research for this way.
Let me know if you have the source code for something working.
Also war2 windowed mode (the source code) would be appreciated.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
  • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 12:42:50 PM »
how in the fuck do you take an 25 year old game that fell from relevance more than a decade ago??? hmm

the graphics and sound are almost right off the Atari 2600...can you imagine what kind of review the video game nerd would give this piece of puked out shit???

after a nice brief history recap...

''what the fuck are all these popups stopping me from installing the game''

''wait how in the fuck did I even find this game, im going to play some shit I downloaded from RUSSIA....FROM FUCKING RUSSIA?????!?!"

''jesus this game gives me a migrane, and I haven't even played a game yet, the graphics and sound...fucking rancid puss to the senses"

''alright...uh...what the fuck no single player? talk about ahead of its time...fuck the single player...its all about the internets baby....fucking battle.net is broken? what in the name of satin are all these server options that don't even work...fuuuuuck...how do you even play this game....battle.net doesn't work...I assume RU is the fuckign Russians who probably are using this program to steal my identity...but even that doesn't work.....you have to fucking tab out tell fucking windows AGAIN that its okay to run this old piece of shit....WHAT>THE<>FUCK!??! tabbing out apparently gave me an acid trip....LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SCREEN ALL THIS COLOR AND I CANT TELL WHAT THE FUCK IS QWHAT!!

''jesus age Christ...I had to goto youtube and listen to some guy go on for about 45 mintues to walk me through setting up a 15meg 25 year old game and when I finally get connected do I realize...THIS GAME IS FUCKING AS DEAD AS MY SEX LIFE!!

sure there are 20 people connected to the game...but none of them are playing...why are you connected if you are not going to talk or play? so let me get this straight...I downloaded a game that was once had single player (which has been removed) and multiplayer...but now the multiplayer is the only way to play...except that no one plays...so while I go online to play multiplayer, I actually end up just playing the computer...

''.......(silence)..............(befuddeled stare)....."

''UPDATE"

so after my gaming 'experience', I was making this review and some guy who seemed even more of a fucking weirdo than I ever could be, I was asked to log back on and try out the game with the diehard community...apparently all 6 of them were logged on at that time.

they offered to let me watch them play....watch them play? what the fuck...I PLAY VIDEO GAMES...if I want to watch something ill turn on my TELEVISION SET.

here are the results of my extensive video game playing experiences put to the test by warcraft II: combat edition

FROM FUCKING RUSSIA.....FUCKING RUSSIA...WITH LOVE

Round 1: Fight

'ok so this is a game where you literally start from scratch...the game begins with 1 peon (apparently the orc crush the humans so everyone plays orcs and the people who watch choose humans)

the game isn't all that horrible dispite the shitty annoying sound fx and the eye soar called graphics..its pretty straight forward as most rts are...make workers, gather resources, build to advance the tech tree for the ability for better units and abilities..

wait...what the fuck....my peons are fucking exploding as they come out of my gold mine....fuuuuck....WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!! I CANNOT SEE A REASON FOR THIS...I KEEP MAKING PEONS..THEY KEEP FUCKING TURNING INTO GORE..HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO MAKE AN ARMY...JESUS SHIT OUT MY HEART ... that's it I cant even make another peon I have no gold and all the peons I did have are just dust and bones by the gold mine...what happened
did the goldmine have a disaster..like it collapsed inside??????

I cant do anything so I guess ill leave the game.

apparently I got attacked and never saw it. this fucking faggot fuck made a cannon tower on the OTHER SIDE OF THE TREE LINE...

also apparently I cannot keep this up. my self amusement is over and if any of you 25 guys which make up the whole community by this point have also had enough...

id rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear
 rather eat the rotten asshole
 Of a road killed skunk and down it with beer

They rip you off and don't care one bit
 But this nerd, he doesn't forget it
Why can't a turtle swim? Why can't I land the plane?
 They got a quick buck for this shitload of fuck

The characters names are wrong. Why's the password so long?
Why don't the weapons do anything?

cowabunga, Cowa-fuckin'-piece'a dog shit

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd
Quote from: KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
Quote from: Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss.  Hat tip to you
Quote from: Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay
Quote from: CLAW
not bad at all, chayliss. Gooder then me expectoned

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 12:50:49 PM »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 01:08:34 PM »
Add Equinox as Admin will improve this game x120.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 01:16:57 PM »
''is that what kids do nowadays....sit around and WATCH videogames?"

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
how in the fuck do you take an 25 year old game that fell from relevance more than a decade ago??? hmm

the graphics and sound are almost right off the Atari 2600...can you imagine what kind of review the video game nerd would give this piece of puked out shit???

after a nice brief history recap...

''what the fuck are all these popups stopping me from installing the game''

''wait how in the fuck did I even find this game, im going to play some shit I downloaded from RUSSIA....FROM FUCKING RUSSIA?????!?!"

''jesus this game gives me a migrane, and I haven't even played a game yet, the graphics and sound...fucking rancid puss to the senses"

''alright...uh...what the fuck no single player? talk about ahead of its time...fuck the single player...its all about the internets baby....fucking battle.net is broken? what in the name of satin are all these server options that don't even work...fuuuuuck...how do you even play this game....battle.net doesn't work...I assume RU is the fuckign Russians who probably are using this program to steal my identity...but even that doesn't work.....you have to fucking tab out tell fucking windows AGAIN that its okay to run this old piece of shit....WHAT>THE<>FUCK!??! tabbing out apparently gave me an acid trip....LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SCREEN ALL THIS COLOR AND I CANT TELL WHAT THE FUCK IS QWHAT!!

''jesus age Christ...I had to goto youtube and listen to some guy go on for about 45 mintues to walk me through setting up a 15meg 25 year old game and when I finally get connected do I realize...THIS GAME IS FUCKING AS DEAD AS MY SEX LIFE!!

sure there are 20 people connected to the game...but none of them are playing...why are you connected if you are not going to talk or play? so let me get this straight...I downloaded a game that was once had single player (which has been removed) and multiplayer...but now the multiplayer is the only way to play...except that no one plays...so while I go online to play multiplayer, I actually end up just playing the computer...

''.......(silence)..............(befuddeled stare)....."

''UPDATE"

so after my gaming 'experience', I was making this review and some guy who seemed even more of a fucking weirdo than I ever could be, I was asked to log back on and try out the game with the diehard community...apparently all 6 of them were logged on at that time.

they offered to let me watch them play....watch them play? what the fuck...I PLAY VIDEO GAMES...if I want to watch something ill turn on my TELEVISION SET.

here are the results of my extensive video game playing experiences put to the test by warcraft II: combat edition

FROM FUCKING RUSSIA.....FUCKING RUSSIA...WITH LOVE
Lol, that's really funny, and i also agree with you in general.
Such fresh view is very useful  for our common task sometimes.

I hope to fix some of that problems in near future, several are fixed already, but it's 100% truth, it's how it goes.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 03:53:45 PM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 04:06:05 PM »

LOL wtf...[emoji32]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 05:54:53 PM »
DreamCast Conclusion

The ability to burn Dreamcast games may have opened the piracy floodgates on the platform, but it also allowed the homebrew community to expand the potential of Sega's last console in surprising new ways. Combine this selection of Dreamcast emulators with the best free Dreamcast games available, and the venerable console can still provide you with hours of gaming pleasure, nearly a decade on from its demise.

The Sega Dreamcast may have only had a commercial life of barely two years, but it arguably crammed in more classic titles per game released than any other console.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:02:33 PM by chayliss »

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 12:13:05 PM »
everyone knows the dreamcast kicks ass....but if you don't know the SegaCD and Saturn also kick ass.....if you don't know this...you probably think local 'news' is news and your world view is fucked up from national news.

The Saturn is the only system to yet be emulated...the wii and classic xbox are fucking fantastic modding systems I read...

its funny how the game makers are struggling but the system builders are not...

sega recently accounted they have reached fail to the point that they are out of console and onto pc and shitty phones and tablets

Nintendo is a fucking carry...and xbox vs sony is a mirror match of FULL ON MAINSTREEM PISS

it is possible all three of these companies have produced their last gaming system...

the 9th generation of gaming may be without a console to play them on........

WELCOM3 2 TEH NeXT LeVeL

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 02:11:40 PM »
Add Equinox as Admin will improve this game x120.

Yeah sure, If you want the entire server to contract brain cancer then yeah, you'd make a perfect admin for that.