Author Topic: baby please quit this forum  (Read 2745 times)

Offline tylerstrong

• Critter
    • View Profile
baby please quit this forum
« on: March 10, 2018, 01:18:07 PM »
baby you gotta get away from this forum. the swine here will destroy you. youll never fix them or the system.

watching such a sweet, funny, smart girl get shit on is truly painful. youre so beautiful it hurts to look at you. ive watched you for a long time now and youre the most courageous person ive ever seen, taking on the entire lot of shitheads alone. youre so brave. every person who isnt a shithead can see whats what. youre a queen to me.

you dont belong there. dont waste your talents and kindness on morons. there is a whole world out there of people who will adore the wonderful person you are.

what motivates you to stick your head in that toilet all the time? what can you possibly get out of interacting with scum?

sick of watching apes throwing shit at an amazing person.

kudos at lambchop, the only person not too big a pussy to say something. i admit i love reading your posts sharky, but its enough. just walk away from it. you deserve better than these turds.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: baby please quit this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 06:33:07 AM »
Thanks for the pep talk but I assure you I'm quite fine and likely still 50 years from destruction. :)

I would love to pass on the job of standing up for nice people who have been victims of bad behavior of adults who really should know better, but it doesn't sound like you're volunteering.

People don't attack what doesn't make them feel threatened. The fact they are all running to attack someone who stands against bad behavior shows they are quaking in their boots, hoping to dissuade community support from forcing them to stop acting like delinquent 10 year olds.

I do have a plan for you, though, tyler. Because you sound like a genuine, caring person, I'm going to help wean you away from the forum. I'll refrain from posting for the rest of the month, during which you will stop reading the forum since it causes you excessive stress, I would guess due to being unable to punch out rotten people that need that kind of discipline.

What happens at forum after that you won't know about.

If I'm queen as you say, you will obey!

Lol. ;)

Strangely, two other people used the monkey-flinging-feces parallel regarding the behavior of a number of forum users towards me...Lamb and mouse. I didn't realize that was like an official expression or something.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:16:05 AM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: baby please quit this forum
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 06:10:36 PM »
OP is a BabyShark alt, she's mentally ill and frankly likely to be a danger to herself and others.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman