Author Topic: My Bitcoin Friends  (Read 22202 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: My Bitcoin Friends
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 09:40:37 PM »
ive more than likely lost it myself..cause im pretty sure i didnt put it on my main account just being safe using an ad place. it wasnt worth it anyhow clicked like for a hour.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 02:08:55 PM »
youre a tard, im sure its not technology that's at fault

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 02:04:41 AM »
I can't believe people are still buying XRP. However it is one of the reasons I love Crypto, 98% of the people buying are dumb as fuck and make it so easy to make money.

Whoever replied First, I agree, Caradano is my top hold along with Dragon Chain. Next is Funfair and am now looking into as much chinese stuff as I possibly can. Going to be hitting up raiblocks some time over the weekend.

BTC just took an unexpected run and fucked everything for the time being.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 07:23:05 AM »
its your buddy claw!!!1 how much u invested?
never heard of dragon chain, but cardano might be a boom compared to that of siacoin (i hate myself for not getting any siacoin last august)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 01:43:29 PM »
when this is all said and done.. there are only going to be 2-3 crypto's that make it out alive. better have your money invested in the crypto's that the rest of the world seems to want.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 11:21:21 PM »
TK is retarded as fuck.

Dragon Chain was made / founded by people from Disney. The team is amazing, smallish supply. I think it's got like 1 Billion market cap ATM and it's already $5.5. It's a real chance of being a top 10 coin IMO. IF that happens and it gets 10 Billion Market Cap hello $55. (I can see it being even bigger than that but I am trying not to get my hopes up.

I also love VEN and am looking for a reasonable entry as I don't own any yet.

Only thing about ADA is the supply is fucking huge. Will have to see 100billion cap to get to $4. Kind of similar to XRP, the difference is ADA is actually a useful coin, unlike XRP.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2018, 11:42:24 PM »
stick to delivering pizzas. you don't understand basic economics

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2018, 11:43:59 PM »
"hey im betting on this no-name CC worth $5 a coin!" 

pizzas man.. it's your forte. not crypto's

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2018, 07:23:45 AM »
Yeah, no one's ever heard of Walt Disney before  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2018, 07:45:44 AM »
shit i want to go balls deep into cardano but they wont let me register on binance. bastards

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2018, 07:53:29 AM »
I'm hovering around Cardano ATM. It's #5 coin, and it's only worth $1, for trading purposes I am not sure it's great. I will hold 10k coins though.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 04:14:25 AM »
I have been running a live trading youtube channel for a couple months now :D  You can scope it out here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/lowlight1974/live

I have been killing it in crypto.  I started with $1500 and bought in when BTC was at 3K.  I now have a wallet that values at 21K and I've not put a single penny into it since my initial investment.  I've just been rolling dice at a BTC faucet called freebitco and trading.  I coded a bot that does the rolling for me on freebitco now and I also coded a bot that does micro trading on GDAX.

As for coins that will be hot in 2018,  Vertcoin is the next Litecoin.  EOS is the next Ethereum.  And Bitcoin is the next Bitcoin :)

My own holdings are ETH, LTC, BTC, VTC, DASH, and soon to be EOS.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:18:25 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »
ETH has been rollin pretty good last week or two

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 06:11:16 PM »
Shares in photo firm Eastman Kodak soared nearly 120% after it revealed plans to mint its own crypto-currency, the KodakCoin.

The US firm said it was teaming up with London-based Wenn Media Group to carry out the initial coin offering (ICO).

It is part of a blockchain-based initiative to help photographers control their image rights.

Kodak also detailed plans to install rows of Bitcoin mining rigs at its headquarters in Rochester, New York.
NEW YORK—There’s a new leader in the sweepstakes for the zaniest name change in the crypto craze.

Long Island Iced Tea Corp. shares rose as much as 289 per cent after the unprofitable Hicksville, New York-based company rebranded itself Long Blockchain Corp. It’s the latest in a near-daily phenomenon sweeping the stock market, where obscure microcap companies reorient to focus on some aspect of the mania sparked by bitcoin’s almost 1,500 per cent rally this year.

Shares in Long Blockchain jumped more than 200 per cent to $7.66 in morning trading. Over the past year, shares have traded between $1.70 and $9.49.
Hooters Franchisee Surges 41% on Cryptocurrency Rewards Program

Add Chanticleer Holdings Inc. to the list of companies racking up big stock-market gains by jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.

Shares of Chanticleer, a Charlotte-based Hooters franchisee and owner of burger joints across the U.S., surged 41 percent on Tuesday after announcing plans with Mobivity Holdings Corp. to start a blockchain-based customer loyalty program with digital “Mobivity Merit” tokens. Chanticleer, whose stock is still down more than 75 percent over the past three years, was valued at $11.3 million after Tuesday’s rally.
In December, Vapetek, makers of products for electronic cigarettes, renamed itself to Nodechain and said it would start mining cryptocurrencies. Biotech company Bioptix became Riot Blockchain in October, and began investing and mining digital currencies. Rich Cigars became Intercontinental Technology last month, and pivoted to the cryptocurrency business.

bitcoin mining will definitely destroy the planet at this rate lol.  everyone trying to get in on this retarded fucking bubble and they all get an automatic kneejerk handjob for doing so

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 09:05:25 PM »
And blid kills another thread...