Author Topic: My Bitcoin Friends  (Read 22154 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: My Bitcoin Friends
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2018, 06:37:42 AM »
fucking koreans

STRAT and ADA won't move or even lose value
only ETH strong from my predictions

this sux, but lets wait 3 monthzzzzzzzz. ill be doing cleaning service on your private island, SG

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2018, 06:46:13 AM »
I'm getting owned right now. I might be doing cleaning services some where.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2018, 10:16:52 AM »
i will hire u but only pay in poopcoin (new crypto i just invented - don't worry it'll be worth a billion dollars soon for absolutely no reason)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 05:20:17 AM »
Poocoin.io

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2018, 05:56:41 PM »
duuur did someone say blockchain?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2018, 06:22:06 PM »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2018, 06:24:41 PM »
shotgun seems like the person that would give bitconnect all his life savings tbh

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2018, 06:56:17 PM »
krypto is kill, where are the gainz?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2018, 09:22:02 PM »
Planning on making big moves, need advice pls. (self.personalfinance)

I've been a big fan of this subreddit and I've gotten lots of insight from reading posts here and I am in a dilemma rn and thought it would be wise to reach out to you all.

I do apologize if this is a bit off topic, this is my first post on here.

I'm 21 yo and live in Washington state. I have a lot of money invested into crypto right now and I'm expecting a return of roughly 200k by the end of the year. I want you to go through the entire post with the assumption of this, I do realize that crypto is volatile asf but I'm certain of my investments.

I've been going to college to get into corporate law but honestly, I think that college is just a trap. My brother in law recently offered to put 50/50 into a house in California. I've been thinking about this for quite some time and I honestly don't think there are any drawbacks in this. California has a lot of job opportunities and I could be making around 60k driving a truck and Uber a year. I know this is a huuuuuuuuuge downgrade from being a corporate lawyer but still, I'd have that much of a head start and no debt. Plus on top of that, I'd have property. We could sell the house and split 50/50 if the price rose or just rent it out and buy another house.

My brother in law is a really trust worthy person and I wouldn't be hesitant on trusting him on such a thing.

Thank you all.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 07:13:56 AM »
Planning on making big moves, need advice pls. (self.personalfinance)

I've been a big fan of this subreddit and I've gotten lots of insight from reading posts here and I am in a dilemma rn and thought it would be wise to reach out to you all.

I do apologize if this is a bit off topic, this is my first post on here.

I'm 21 yo and live in Washington state. I have a lot of money invested into crypto right now and I'm expecting a return of roughly 200k by the end of the year. I want you to go through the entire post with the assumption of this, I do realize that crypto is volatile asf but I'm certain of my investments.

I've been going to college to get into corporate law but honestly, I think that college is just a trap. My brother in law recently offered to put 50/50 into a house in California. I've been thinking about this for quite some time and I honestly don't think there are any drawbacks in this. California has a lot of job opportunities and I could be making around 60k driving a truck and Uber a year. I know this is a huuuuuuuuuge downgrade from being a corporate lawyer but still, I'd have that much of a head start and no debt. Plus on top of that, I'd have property. We could sell the house and split 50/50 if the price rose or just rent it out and buy another house.

My brother in law is a really trust worthy person and I wouldn't be hesitant on trusting him on such a thing.

Thank you all.

OK. My advice. If you have gambled money on something risky (be it CC, a poker game or anything else) and have actually made enough out of it to make a genuine improvement to your life - stop gambling and improve your life. If it happens that later on you discover that you could have made more money, just be happy with your enhanced life.

If you have enough money to invest it in real-estate I would 1000% suggest you do this.

If you are thinking about investing with (or going into business with) a friend or family member I reccommend this:

a) Don't
    b) If you do, then of course it will be with someone you trust - this is a given, but make VERY sure that your idea of what you want to do with the business/investment is the same as what your partner's is. Regardless of trustworthyness: People change, their lives and goals change over time. In 5 or 10 years time will you and your brother still want to be doing the same thing with the property? What happens if say for example, in 10 years you are living there and have a life in Cali and he has got married, moved to Alaska and wants to cash in his investment and start a business? ...or the positions are reversed etc.

You must have discussed and put in writing a clause for what is to happen in these situations. If you have money someone will always have an idea of how you should spend it. Listen to everyone's ideas, then do the right thing for you.

IMHO the right thing for you is almost NEVER going halves in anything with anyone, perhaps your case is the exception, but TBH it doesn't sound like you have put that much thought into it.

Hope this helps.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2018, 07:22:25 AM »
i will hire u but only pay in poopcoin (new crypto i just invented - don't worry it'll be worth a billion dollars soon for absolutely no reason)

@foonat Dude! My corporation was just about to register the name poopcoin...... now we had to have a board meeting and we're going with smegcoin instead, but we already had 10 million virtual e-brochures made and now they all have to be changed.... thanks for nothing >:(

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2018, 01:29:32 PM »
twitter.com/lordbeef/status/954798619164426240

Hahah what a scam (thread)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 01:48:09 PM »

LOL. Humans are so devious. ;D

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2018, 06:28:16 PM »

lol
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2018, 01:08:44 PM »
Bitconnect is a sad story, lots of idiots lost lots of money. Some people lost their entire life savings. Not really anything to laugh at.

Tether isn't really a problem IMO

Big year coming up $$