Author Topic: My Bitcoin Friends  (Read 22225 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: My Bitcoin Friends
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
dammit blid i didnt take you for a shitcoin scammer

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2018, 09:27:50 PM »
^thats what i be afraid of   >:(   the best looking coin is ..dogecoin

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2018, 12:50:40 PM »
Prodeum took $11. Not millions, lol. I believe that $11 was worthwhile to see them take their site down and display the word penis.

The only problem with crypto currency is that  people are still retarded enough to  believe everything they read on their twitters or see in the news as fact, self fulfilling prophecies lead by idiots. Either way bitcoin will be 30k by the end of the year :-)

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2018, 09:19:10 PM »
Well Bitcoin currency is constantly changing for Example I Read about someone who Purchased Like 30$ Or some Low Amount of Money in Bitcoin when it was first Released in the early Years of Use And He later Checked His Bitcoin Wallet Like 10 Years Or later at least 5 years after He got the Bitcoin it was worth A Huge Increase in Money for the Amount of Bitcoin which was Like 13K for 30$ worth of Bitcoin that the currency change made it worth A lot more but it could also make it so if u Buy A Large Amount of Bitcoin it can change it currency after 24 Hours since Purchasing And acquiring the Bitcoin which would make it Like only 80$ in Bitcoin Decrease from 100$ Price 24 Hours previous Or 120$ Increase for 100$ Bitcoin Purchased short Time Ago.

Unlike Regular Currency change for Money in different Locations it depends on many different variables for the change of currency Price for Bitcoin Like for Example when one of the Dark Net Illegal Websites known as Silkroad made Bitcoin Value Plumet down Very Low And equally as Quickly as it shut down due to being busted by the Police.

It is becoming more Popular And for Example they have Bitcoin ATM Machines that let u use your Cell Phone to Like make A Bitcoin Wallet Account Send Bitcoin to Receive Money for A Fee % And more Websites use it for Payment now.

It is Anonymous Safe And instant Plus with the ability to use A Storage Device so that every Average Working Civilian can Easily have Tax Evasion without any work or well thought planning that is A Joke before I get Like Warned for giving Bad/Naughty advice to the other Forum Members lol.... Or Like having Like with My luck A fucking person actually force Me into A Court Visit for something Illegal Like J-Walking I could only imagine if I was not sour cream pasty white boy with Italian side on My Mother's family side which I Am A Mommy's Boy also women tell Me that I Worship And Treat them Like A Goddess that is the Mother of all other Earth bound Goddess with Like only My divided attention due to the Cocaine mixed Cock-Tail of Mind Altering Psychoactive Substances which cause Me to hypnotized By that fucking tight nectarine round Boner Poppin-inducing Asss with 2 fucking Asss cheeks which just move with each step Like it is just A fucking God Damn Silent equivalent of those Ship Crashing Singing Women Sea Creatures But with just Like A mouth drooling But lack of time for drooling due to Like....

serious non coked out question has anyone else had every single women like ever look at u eventually just sit/lean against My Penis And huge ballz of steel and like for example one chick like sat on my lap and then just rapidly moved Like A fucking stripper offered 100$ dollar bill after I gave Her 11 of them And then when I get hard they just LIke in my theory want to find out my dick size and Or Like My Dick size and strong ab muscles for back support and like body with the fact i smoke/vaporize and eat edible cannabis buds and stuff....

Like a flower without water i will shirvel up and die without cannabis bud and like rollin my ballz off on mdma and like using benzos once a week since not daily usage increases human growth hormone fucking like living way people think is wrong especially when u have to be physically healthy not so much looks i work out for but

i can not help it if i am super high and super man doing the things these mother fuckerz don't do I'm an alpha male and any other alpha males have respect for each other but those fucking god damn like pissed off since I am the person with like u know well the one that a woman is talking to u goes from that to instantly running up to me and asking me what's up which always makes me feeel confused Like I did nothing to make u want to come over here in fact

I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO BE CREEPY..... LIKE

IF U READ THIS FOR EXAMPLE U THINK i am probably fucking loosing my mind and someone to stay away from and the creepier the better like mission accomplished when i am in the middle of fucking a bitch and when i got my dick deep inside of her i ask if and i qoute "Will you ass smother Me" ROFL MY WAFFLES I can Not stop this if i tried one time i tried to get arrested and i only got caught from foot prints in the snow.....

so no fucking loyar payed for not even public defense loyar but public counsel and somehow i get not a fine but a fucking donation of 200-300$ to get my fucking CRIMINAL RECORD REMOVED so....

LOL i payed for no loyar got worse defense possible and somehow i get not only no prison or any trouble but also I had no criminal record for it and somehow if i try not going to prison I will be on death rowin a week i bet......

this post is what it is and like a clap trap cum guzzling sperm addict cum vampire slut skankazoid sorry if that was to Like "Inappropiate" to post i will play some video games since if i leave my house for example i went to the bar down the street asked for reciept and someone was about to punch me in the face for asking the bartender when she walked to cash register and not right away but luckily she told him it was fine, so yeahhhhhh shiiiit.

Cocaine is a helluva a drug!

JIM CARREY WHOO!
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2018, 01:10:27 AM »
Well Bitcoin currency is constantly changing for Example ............... and someone was about to punch me in the face for asking the bartender when she walked to cash register and not right away but luckily she told him it was fine, so yeahhhhhh shiiiit.

Cocaine is a helluva a drug!

JIM CARREY WHOO!

Frank! Wake up Frank!.... it's 2017. You're having flashbacks again....

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2018, 05:54:15 AM »
god i wish i could write alot of stuff...i can only do little spurtz...man beer is all ya need and weed. coke is like hell on the circlatory system

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2018, 03:43:44 PM »