Author Topic: NEW CONTEST!! GRAND HACKUSATIONAL 2018!!!  (Read 6217 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
NEW CONTEST!! GRAND HACKUSATIONAL 2018!!!
« on: January 02, 2018, 02:30:22 PM »
It appears that some of the contests are above the abilities of this particular group of people, so it seemed prudent to make a contest where EVERYONE can be a winner!!

Here it is!!

THE GRAND HACKUSATIONAL 2018!

You accuse other people of hacking and earn points!!

1. Accuse someone random and generally well-liked and respected (1 point)

2. Accuse someone with no evidence (5 points)

3. Accuse someone with evidence (1 point per piece of evidence to a maximum of 5 points)

4. Accuse someone with fabricated evidence (10 points)

5. Accuse someone of non-existent hacks (1 point)

6. Use the term "worthless" to apply to any user (1 point per use, up to a maximum of 3 points)

7. Accuse someone of hacks that exist (1 point)

8. Accuse someone who is a worse player than you (3 points)

9. Use the terms "retard, moron, idiot, stupid" (1 point each use to a maximum of 5 points, other insults not in this list 2 points each to a maximum of 10 points)

10. Sound enraged by the end of your post (3 points)

11. Use an emoticon or icon (1 point)

12. You are featured on a Warcraft 2 T-shirt (3 points)

13. You have accused someone of hacking before (1 point)

14. You have not accused someone of hacking before (1 point)

15. You randomly call the accused a racist (1 point)

16. You post to insult the host or the competition (1 point first post, 2 points second post, 3 points 3rd post, subtract 1 point 4th post, subtract 2 points 5th post, subtract 3 points 6th post)

17. No one understands your post or your post is so random and unrelated to anything that people just scrunch foreheads (10 points)

18. Use of ALL CAPS or underlining for at least one word (1 point)

19. Randomly post a Youtube video/song (1 point, maximum 1 point)

20. Refrain from posting or entering (1 point per instance of not posting or not entering, must provide evidence of self-restraint to collect)

21. Flying machines are involved (5 points)

22. Accusation is a counter-accusation (3 points)

23. Entries are valid starting from Dec. 18, 2017 in any thread or forum section

24. Contest scoring:

0-10 points: 1 :peon:

11-15 points: 2 :peon:

16-20 points: 3 :peon:

21-25 points: 4 :peon:

26-30 points: 5: :peon:

31-35 points: 6 :peon:

36-37 points: 7 :peon:

38 points: 8 :peon:

39-40 points: 9 :peon:

41+ points: 10 :peon

UPCOMING CONTEST IDEAS FOR FUTURE CONTESTS:

1. Admin Complaint Contest
2. Official Complaint Against User Contest

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:40:44 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: NEW CONTEST!! GRAND HACKUSATIONAL 2018!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:43:03 PM »
Yesterday, i saw Lambchops using doubleclick for lusting ogres, asked him today about that and he said i  expose to him
is it allowed? if i remember this is not allowed and he should get warning ban

He also was mad cause i spamed his base 30 flying mashine, we were enemies  :))

1. Accuse someone random or generally well-liked and respected  (1 point) 1 point

2. Accuse someone with no evidence (5 points) 6 points

3. Accuse someone with evidence (1 point per piece of evidence to a maximum of 5 points) 6 points

4. Accuse someone with fabricated evidence (10 points) 6 points

5. Accuse someone of non-existent hacks (1 point) 6 points

6. Use the term "worthless" to apply to any user (1 point per use, up to a maximum of 3 points) 6 points

7. Accuse someone of hacks that exist (1 point) 7 points

8. Accuse someone who is a worse player than you (3 points) 10 points

9. Use the terms "retard, moron, idiot, stupid" (1 point each use to a maximum of 5 points, other insults not in this list 2 points each to a maximum of 10 points) 10 points

10. Sound enraged by the end of your post (3 points) 10 points

11. Use an emoticon or icon (1 point) 11 points

12. You are featured on a Warcraft 2 T-shirt (3 points) 14 points

13. You have accused someone of hacking before (1 point) 15 points

14. You have not accused someone of hacking before (1 point) 15 points

15. You randomly call the accused a racist (1 point) 15 points

16. You post to insult the host or the competition (1 point first post, 2 points second post, 3 points 3rd post, subtract 1 point 4th post, subtract 2 points 5th post, subtract 3 points 6th post) 15 points

17. No one understands your post or your post is so random and unrelated to anything that people just scrunch foreheads (10 points) 15 points

18. Use of ALL CAPS or underlining for at least one word (1 point) 15 points

19. Randomly post a Youtube video/song (1 point, maximum 1 point) 15 points

20. Refrain from posting or entering (1 point per instance of not posting or not entering, must provide evidence of self-restraint to collect) 15 points

21. Flying machines are involved (5 points) 20 points

22. Accusation is a counter-accusation (3 points) 20 points

23. Entries are valid starting from Dec. 18, 2017 in any thread or forum section

24. Contest scoring:

u8t3io3p/Szwagier IS IN THE LEAD WITH 20 points and has earned 3 :peon: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)))
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:41:02 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:39:40 PM »
if u are saying i got hack proof it, but u cant so sad  :'(

No I'm saying this game is full of people hacking. Many of them are people I like. Can't really blame people for wanting to stay competetive. I can provide a full analysis of what everyone is doing - but I dont want to spoil the game. If more people are happy to keep hacking then whatever, I think it's a mistake but  hf.

That's why I left it alone years ago. Perhaps now you wankers have nearly killed the game dead I thought maybe some people might be curious who the best players are while there's still people left to play against.

I don't like the biggest hacker on the server accusing me of pathetic garbage because he's a hypocritical douche.... and I dont have to prove it because everyone already knows it.

But if the community has reached the point where they're actually serious about stopping the hacking, then yes, I can shut your shit down, make no mistake :D

if u are saying i got hack proof it, but u cant so sad  :'(

No I'm saying this game is full of people hacking. Many of them are people I like. Can't really blame people for wanting to stay competetive. I can provide a full analysis of what everyone is doing - but I dont want to spoil the game. If more people are happy to keep hacking then whatever, I think it's a mistake but  hf.

That's why I left it alone years ago. Perhaps now you wankers have nearly killed the game dead I thought maybe some people might be curious who the best players are while there's still people left to play against.

I don't like the biggest hacker on the server accusing me of pathetic garbage because he's a hypocritical douche.... and I dont have to prove it because everyone already knows it.

But if the community has reached the point where they're actually serious about stopping the hacking, then yes, I can shut your shit down, make no mistake :D

1. Accuse someone random or generally well-liked and respected  (1 point) 1 point

2. Accuse someone with no evidence (5 points) 6 points

3. Accuse someone with evidence (1 point per piece of evidence to a maximum of 5 points) 6 points

4. Accuse someone with fabricated evidence (10 points) 6 points

5. Accuse someone of non-existent hacks (1 point) 6 points

6. Use the term "worthless" to apply to any user (1 point per use, up to a maximum of 3 points) 6 points

8. Accuse someone who is a worse player than you (3 points) 7 points

9. Use the terms "retard, moron, idiot, stupid" (1 point each use to a maximum of 5 points, other insults not in this list 2 points each to a maximum of 10 points) 2 points each for hypocritical and douche 11 points

10. Sound enraged by the end of your post (3 points) 1 point for minimal enragement (could use more caps, insults, and curse words to get across increased rage levels) 12 points

11. Use an emoticon or icon (1 point) 13 points

12. You are featured on a Warcraft 2 T-shirt (3 points) 13 points

13. You have accused someone of hacking before (1 point) 14 points

14. You have not accused someone of hacking before (1 point) 14 points

15. You randomly call the accused a racist (1 point) 14 points

16. You post to insult the host or the competition (1 point first post, 2 points second post, 3 points 3rd post, subtract 1 point 4th post, subtract 2 points 5th post, subtract 3 points 6th post) 14 points

17. No one understands your post or your post is so random and unrelated to anything that people just scrunch foreheads (10 points) 14 points

18. Use of ALL CAPS or underlining for at least one word (1 point) 15 points

19. Randomly post a Youtube video/song (1 point, maximum 1 point) 15 points

20. Refrain from posting or entering (1 point per instance of not posting or not entering, must provide evidence of self-restraint to collect) 15 points

21. Flying machines are involved (5 points) 20 points points

22. Accusation is a counter-accusation (3 points) 23 points

24. Contest scoring:

LAMBY TAKES THE LEAD WITH 23 POINTS AND 4 :peon:

GREAT JOB GUYS! :)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 05:26:26 PM »
AH hasnt done literally jack shit and even fucking dellam was flagged as UNKNOWN instead of HACK, so what are we talking about here? how USEFUL it is? it doesnt even flag hacks properly. it has literally no impact on average joe THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS THE GAME (admins have no idea how that feels), he's still getting hacked.

power hungry h0m0z like blid may get some joy from looking at the huge, mythical database of filthy hackers, but its a shame that the AH is not mandatory, its a shame its not stopping anyone from hacking and its a shame that its not even flagging warcraps and other hackkitpros properly. All we have are unknown dellams and HACK smeagols/swifts (funny tho that two suspicious and emotional people got flagged on accident, and not a single regular guy)

things i say are obvious, are true, how come people are calling me ignorant, mad or a newbie? dumb nogger faggots. tupac youre actually black, right? that explains a lot LOL

tk youre literally a zero in w2, you havent accomplished shit so even a super worthless title like "best chop mad player ever" is tempting for ya

1. Accuse someone random and generally well-liked and respected (1 point) 0 points

2. Accuse someone with no evidence (5 points) 5 points

3. Accuse someone with evidence (1 point per piece of evidence to a maximum of 5 points) 5 points

4. Accuse someone with fabricated evidence (10 points) 5 points

5. Accuse someone of non-existent hacks (1 point) 5 points

8. Accuse someone who is a worse player than you (3 points) 8 points

9. Use the terms "retard, moron, idiot, stupid" (1 point each use to a maximum of 5 points, other insults not in this list 2 points each to a maximum of 10 points) 2 points each for power hungry, h0m0z, filthy, suspicious, emotional (inadequate points available to cover dumb, nogger, and faggots) 18 points

10. Sound enraged by the end of your post (3 points) 21 points

11. Use an emoticon or icon (1 point) 21 points

12. You are featured on a Warcraft 2 T-shirt (3 points) 21 points

13. You have accused someone of hacking before (1 point) 22 points

14. You have not accused someone of hacking before (1 point) 22 points

15. You randomly call the accused a racist (1 point) 22 points

16. You post to insult the host or the competition (1 point first post, 2 points second post, 3 points 3rd post, subtract 1 point 4th post, subtract 2 points 5th post, subtract 3 points 6th post) 22 points

17. No one understands your post or your post is so random and unrelated to anything that people just scrunch foreheads (10 points) 22 points

18. Use of ALL CAPS or underlining for at least one word (1 point) 23 points

19. Randomly post a Youtube video/song (1 point, maximum 1 point) 23 points

20. Refrain from posting or entering (1 point per instance of not posting or not entering, must provide evidence of self-restraint to collect) 23 points

21. Flying machines are involved (5 points) 23 points

22. Accusation is a counter-accusation (3 points) 23 points

24. Contest scoring:

WAY TO GO CLAW!! 23 POINTS and 4 :peon: !!!!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 05:32:58 PM »
i didnt accuse anyone of hacking, you filthy whore nigger

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 05:35:21 PM »
16. You post to insult the host or the competition (1 point first post, 2 points second post, 3 points 3rd post, subtract 1 point 4th post, subtract 2 points 5th post, subtract 3 points 6th post)

+1 point @ Claw

Wow you're good at this. I'm glad I finally got the right kind of competition for this crowd! Everyone a winner! You only need 2 more points for another :peon:, and then you'll only be a few :peon: away from being tied for first place in the :peon: collection contest!

*forum pride*  :critter:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:37:23 PM by BabyShark »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 05:35:53 PM »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 05:36:28 PM »
i hope your baby chokes to death while you type those retarded posts

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 05:38:45 PM »
+1+1+1 (use of word retard)

3 more points brings you to 27 and earns you another :peon: !

Yay! :)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 06:58:25 PM »
Random video +1

Claw total 28 points

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 07:03:37 PM »
In the interest of honesty, I'm not sure if I can claim the 5 points for flying-machines being "involved". It was szwagier who had the story about flying machines, which I didn't even bother mentioning because, well quite frankly these guys from poland have some really weird obcessions about stuff with wings (dwarf fliers, chickens, airplanes etc.) When I think about it I picture them standing on top of a shed roof flapping their arms and looking up at the sky longingly, so I try not to think about it. I did post a pic of a busted-ass old ultralight but that was just an analogy for claw's lame ass hacks after he started bragging and had nothing to do with any accusations. But if we're still playing I want big points for THESE: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I used a macro to spam those BTW :critter:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »

LAMBCHOPS = filthy haxer using lusthax. possibly mixed-race

This is just claw trying to distract you. Next he will probably start saying a bunch of racist stuff and hope people talk about that.

ROTF ;D pwnt

... and pwnt again! - full ROFLCOPTER  ;D ;D ;D

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2018, 02:49:06 AM »
but its obvious you DID use lusthax because your rage is VERY LARGE, even more obvious when you see NO POSSIBILITY of having a fair match on chop mad. no matter how i phrased it, you thought it would become a hackfest

also youre one of the few people that take pride in taking the bait

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2018, 04:16:41 AM »
also youre one of the few people that take pride in taking the bait

Huh? Sorry you're a bit hard to understand while you're choking on that hook ;D