Author Topic: Warcraft 2 compulsive lying intervention  (Read 6485 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 compulsive lying intervention
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 06:50:33 PM »
I need some more beer in my life

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »

You're right. I have been guilty of this because I am embarressed about my rl. I once posted a fake pic of myself on ths forum because I wanted people to think I was cool, but now I think I'm finally able to be the real me. Please be kind because I am really self-concious - so here goes:

Spoiler

I know right? I hate myself  :-[

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 10:14:25 AM »
I think we need an intervention for people who care about other War2 players' real lives, lies or not.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 11:31:23 AM »
I find it funny all the BNE players are lickin Swift's ass as usual. He straight up lies to everyone and does it to make himself and his ego feel better. Then all his "friends" are like oh yeah who cares if swift is a two face liar and tries to deceive us he's a smart great guy! TK wouldn't worry about Swift's life if he wasn't putting it out there and trying to convince people it's true.

If Swift told TK in private about his life then you'd all have a point, but Swift brags to anyone he can and says all the same shit in the public channel. Also I'd like to point out I've known of Swift since B.net East and I have never thought he was anything above having good intelligence. He isn't stupid but if you want me to believe he's some kind of genius provide an IQ test not your conjecture and dick riding.

I don't like people who lie to me and others, it screams of being shallow and being sad & lonely in real life.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:40:01 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 12:19:44 PM »
Yeah idgaf about his real life. He just tries He just went out of his way trying to convince me he was some million dollar Real Estate Mogul and I just called bulshit. Well he didn't like that and now he tries even harder to convince me he is what he says he is. He literally sends me text messages with pictures of checks with high dollar amounts.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 12:21:52 PM »
Whenever he starts going off about whatever bullsgit he makes up I just basically say "stop lying.  I have no interest in someone telling me fake shit" .. And that makes him try even harder. I've tried agreeing with him recently and play along with his imagination but that doesn't work either because he knows I don't believe a damn word of it so even if I agree with him and pretend like I believe him he still tries hard. I can't win

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 12:33:04 PM »
Nerds have been bragging about fictional women and money since the beginning of the internet, so they can feel important.  There is nothing that you can do about it so why feed the trolls?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 12:35:22 PM »
i remember the time tk made swift post piles of money, we need to move that thread to the gold mine.  that's in the dorkass internet hof.  can anyone link it

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 12:41:07 PM »
i remember the time tk made swift post piles of money, we need to move that thread to the gold mine.  that's in the dorkass internet hof.  can anyone link it

ROFL, remember that one time someone posted a picture of their alleged girlfriend and it turned out to be the first image result when you googled "hot girl"?  LOL. Who was that that did that anyway?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 12:44:45 PM »
Nerds have been bragging about fictional women and money since the beginning of the internet, so they can feel important.  There is nothing that you can do about it so why feed the trolls?

Lol. This is a real assessment.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 01:43:36 PM »
Also I thought I'd add Swift can be a nice guy and a decent person to talk to(when he's not bragging or trolling). He'd be a lot more likable, trustworthy, and an all around better person if he was real though.

Yeah nerds bragging on video games is a staple, but this is a game from 1995 everyone knows each other or knows of each other for the most part. Cmon now what are you trying to prove to people at this point...

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 10:49:26 AM »
ill do it. i wont even knife u. scouts honor

come on up tk ill let you drive one of the lambos
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 11:20:26 AM »

ROFL, remember that one time someone posted a picture of their alleged girlfriend and it turned out to be the first image result when you googled "hot girl"?  LOL. Who was that that did that anyway?
i dont really remember it but it sounds like something nomnok would do