Author Topic: serious question  (Read 15954 times)

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: serious question
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 10:55:00 AM »
You dont need an IP scanner.  You already have one.  Open a command prompt and type "netstat".  Bam,  there you go.  A list of all IPs that are connected to you and that you are connected to.  Good luck figuring out who is who though. 

Will send python to solve this problem, 100 bux paypal.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 11:08:58 AM »
QUOTE FROM: JORDAN4385 ON JANUARY 08, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
WTF TK GOT KYLES IP. THATS ILLEGAL YA'LL

You're such a little wiener.  "Hey kyle did u see what I posted I really defended u pretty good this time."  Lackey ass nerd.

fuck my ego is very threatened by this statement, it feels the need to defend itself!

Lambchops, you are just some newb who is piggy backing on the obligatory "everyone in steves group sucks kyles dick" statement. Get an idea of your own faggot.

Jordan struggles with literacy. I'm sure you can find a program intended for elementary school students that can help you with your reading abilities.

Lambchops is not the one that said this.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 11:13:40 AM »
thanks babyshark, made the proper edits! Finally, someone who is nice around here!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:15:56 AM by jordan4385 »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 11:27:17 AM »
I'm not that nice. And what I'm about to say is not at all nice and I'm likely to get called some names and/or have my body parts insulted.

If a lot of people are saying something, and you want to counter it, counter it by your actions. Actions speak louder than words. Instead of saying you're not subservient or blindly loyal to someone who may or may not be a hateful bully who enjoys causing pain to other people, show that it isn't true by not defending everything he says and does, regardless of the merits of the behavior in question.

Ask yourself whether you're motivated by genuine loyalty, which is a good trait, or by fear or a desire to be accepted or feel included in a group which may or may not thrive on stepping on weaker players to boost their sense of superiority.

A truly confident person who is secure in their identity and abilities does not need to push around kids or disabled people or kick puppies to prove they are strong.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 11:30:53 AM »
are you accusing me of bullying babyshark? I take this very seriously! Perhaps you would like to provide some examples of who / what / where i am bullying? Also I do not witness this stepping on of weaker players, every one is very kind... joe always say "sorry need room", or some newbs just get kicked because they dont talk and will build. Seriously, I am the weakest player of them all! If all this is true, why am i treated fairly? This is merely your perception of what is happening. your perception  is puppies are getting kicked, my perception is the game shouldn't risk being ruined because someone some unknown is in the game.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:35:03 AM by jordan4385 »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 11:57:01 AM »
You dont need an IP scanner.  You already have one.  Open a command prompt and type "netstat".  Bam,  there you go.  A list of all IPs that are connected to you and that you are connected to.  Good luck figuring out who is who though.  Just look for the war2 ports 6112 and you should be able to figure out which are players and over several games even place names to them.  Or if you already know the general physical area of someone,  you can figure out names just by geo locating IPs that you know are from war2.  There are very few people who use VPNs other than hackers,  so the location idea is probably going to be accurate 90% of the time.  But people like Dellam will use VPNs in just about every game.  And once you figure out how to tell if an IP is a VPN or not even the VPN users cant hide because only a few people use them and we all know who they are.
Sounds like we need to make netstat bannable!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 12:47:23 PM »
Perhaps you would like to provide some examples of who / what / where i am bullying?

Well, since you bring it up, well for starters you just called Lambchops a newb faggot whom I've never seen being mean to anyone.

And when I first showed up on the server after 5 years off on aka Chantal, you were the very first person to greet me, and I don't remember the exact words, but it was something in the vein of "I'm gonna rape your gangrene-infested hideous cunt, jizz on your face, and defecate on your worthless corpse."

How do you think that statement would have affected a 12-15 year old girl who is still impressionable and forming and in a sensitive point in life where she is just learning about her sexuality and place in the world as a woman?

You didn't expect the person to be capable of defending herself. You expected her to either enrage or cry or leave. Your joy and triumph in attacking people you perceive as defenseless...are you proud of that?

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 12:54:03 PM »
Perhaps you would like to provide some examples of who / what / where i am bullying?

Well, since you bring it up, well for starters you just called Lambchops a newb faggot whom I've never seen being mean to anyone.

And when I first showed up on the server after 5 years off on aka Chantal, you were the very first person to greet me, and I don't remember the exact words, but it was something in the vein of "I'm gonna rape your gangrene-infested hideous cunt, jizz on your face, and defecate on your worthless corpse."

How do you think that statement would have affected a 12-15 year old girl who is still impressionable and forming and in a sensitive point in life where she is just learning about her sexuality and place in the world as a woman?

You didn't expect the person to be capable of defending herself. You expected her to either enrage or cry or leave. Your joy and triumph in attacking people you perceive as defenseless...are you proud of that?

LMAO, never in my life have i said that to a random girl. Wtf , i treat everyone with respect, especially the ladies. No one respects women more than I do.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »
Like I said, I don't remember the exact words, but the intent was vulgar and shameful and similar in nature to the words I wrote above.

The main point is Jordan, we all are evil people. We all sin and do things to hurt others. We all deserve judgement from God and hell.

But God has loves each of us to the point of death.

He made the ultimate sacrifice, the sacrifice of self, giving himself to be mocked, hated, beaten, whipped, and crucified by the weaker people that He could have easily destoyed with the breath of His mouth.

He showed me love. He showed you love. He IS love. That's the definition of love, to put another before yourself.

We all wallow around in our selfish prideful wickedness of putting ourselves first, myself included. I've trampled others to make sure my needs and wants are met. I'm just as bad as everyone else.

But God's shown me His amazing love and washed me from my sin and guilt. He offers this to everyone Jordan.

You are loved by God.

And God's love makes us want to love other people too, no matter their age or nationality or behavior or health or ability. People matter to God.

People matter to me.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 01:06:16 PM »
War2 is a place where people get drunk late at night a trash talk each other.
Thats not changing.
war2 > war3

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 01:09:32 PM »
War2 is a place where people get drunk late at night a trash talk each other.
Thats not changing.
But God's shown me His amazing love and washed me from my sin and guilt. He offers this to everyone Jordan.

You are loved by God.

And God's love makes us want to love other people too, no matter their age or nationality or behavior or health or ability. People matter to God.

People matter to me.

I do love myself so yes, I am loved by god.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2018, 01:19:11 PM »
1 Peter 4:3-8

3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do—living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. 4 They are surprised that you do not join them in their reckless, wild living, and they heap abuse on you. 5 But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

7 The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Colossians 3:12

12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Romans 2:3b-16

...do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 01:22:13 PM »
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
You're following the wrong god babyshark

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2018, 03:09:09 PM »
I trust the Almighty omniscient, holy, just, all-wise, omnipotent Sovereign living God who created the universe, the triune Father, Son, and Holy Spirit God of the Bible who holds the universe together by His Word and loves the people He made and showed His love and mercy by taking the wrath, death, and hell mankind had earned for themselves by their evil thoughts, words, and actions on Himself on this fallen earth.

What other god is like that?

The true God is worthy of worship, praise, adoration, and love!

Allah was invented by a man and there are very, very many falsehoods and inconsistencies within the religion, which I'd be happy go get into with anyone who is truly seeking truth. But I know you said that to mock/provoke and you don't really believe in Allah or the Qu'ran. All other religions are false and the invention of humans and demons to lead people away from the truth.

There is nothing more important in this life than trusting Jesus as our Savior from our sins. We will be dead for a long time (eternity) so where you end up is of utmost importance, because there is no escape from hell, no parole, no release date, just endless torment in a lake of fire with Satan and the demons.

I don't want you or anyone to end up there.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2018, 04:07:29 PM »
Allah was invented by a man a

How can you be so certain Jesus wasn't invented by man also?