Author Topic: The Atheist Delusion  (Read 10749 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The Atheist Delusion
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 01:50:25 PM »
you dont know what evolution is, so you cant deny it. im not a teacher

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 02:09:52 PM »
If you do know something I don't, I invite you to share your knowledge.

You don't have to have a degree to share knowledge. All you need is the ability to communicate in a common language with the other person. We share English.

Then you just say it.

It's not rocket science.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 02:24:00 PM »
explain what evolution is. compare with internet

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 02:59:56 PM »
You are claiming to be the one with all knowledge and scientific evidence.

I am overjoyed to concede elevated retardation levels if you can show me from science any evidence for evolution (not variation within a kind of animal - everyone knows this one happens and no one denies this) or animals turning from one kind of animal to another kind of animal, such as cows to dolphins and whales.

I'd also like you to share any evidence you know of for life originating and organizing itself from nothing and for an intensely energetic infinitely dense dot which arose from nothingness exploding into the designed and ordered universe we observe.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 03:18:58 PM »
dogs used to be wolves. therefore evolution is real

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2018, 03:21:23 PM »
the latter is harder kwestion, but evolution is easy and obvious.
if a person knows how to read and still fails to understand evolution, person is retarded

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2018, 03:22:24 PM »
animals turning from one kind of animal to another kind of animal, such as cows to dolphins and whales.
lol i dont really read babyshark posts closely anymore, just saw this and rofld

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 04:43:29 PM »
why do we have vestigial structures like the tailbone?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2018, 01:09:01 PM »
why do we have vestigial structures like the tailbone?
did babyshark get owned by this question?

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »
she cant answer it but you cant show evidence of wolves turning into dolphins, stalemate.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 03:14:17 PM »
Lol

It's incredibly easy to answer.

I'm not at my PC atm. I'm out n about n only have my phone. And I'm not always in a mood to have conversations with hateful Christophobic heterophobic bigots.

But when that mood strikes me, I'll elaborate on how grossly uninformed you are about anatomy.

The tailbone is not vestigial.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 03:21:06 PM by BabyShark »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 05:27:49 PM »
lol she sounds pretty owned to me.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »
I do not believe that one kind of animal can turn into another kind of animal. I do not believe that cows turn into dolphins or that frogs can turn into princes in real life.Why would you believe that one kind of animal can turn into another kind of animal? (not science, it's religion) Bring out your best scientific evidence. Let's have it.

dogs used to be wolves. therefore evolution is real

I'm going to assume that you did as requested, and brought out your BEST evidence that one kind of animal can turn into another kind of animal.

I specifically said repeatedly that variation within a kind of animal does not count as evidence that one kind of animal can turn into another kind of animal.

I don't know of anyone who does not understand that dogs and wolves are the same KIND of animal.

Dogs and wolves can interbreed and produce viable and fertile young. They are the same KIND of animal.

Let's talk about the "evolution" of dogs into various artificially selected mutants.

The mutant dogs would be culled by natural selection. They are not an improvement over the natural wolf-looking dog type.

Bulldog
- severe underbite (inferior to healthy bite), jaw too short for teeth, teeth grow in crooked, are prone to decay
- wrinkled skin prone to bacterial and yeast infections
- short fur, would freeze to death in most places
- short, deformed legs and joints render them handicapped and unable to outrun enemies or chase prey (72% have hip dysplasia)
- can't give birth normally (80-95% of bulldogs are born by C-section)
- severe breathing problems due to deformed muzzle, narrow nostrils and windpipe, unable to cool themselves properly in hot weather and are prone to collapse from heatstroke
- many have eyelashes that grow inwards and scrape the dogs' corneas
- many come with cleft lip, abnormal eye formation, and hydrocephalus
- many have a tail so tightly wound that poop gets stuck in it, and the tail needs to be amputated

I personally think it's cruel to intentionally breed a dog that will endure a lifetime of suffering from being this mutated and deformed. It's sick. This is not progress. This is not an improvement from the genetically diverse natural dog body shape found in wild dogs and wolves.

People who have studied bulldogs concede that the breed cannot be saved from severely damaged health without infusing new blood and genetic diversity into the sickly and thin gene pool. See http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36916431 and http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/english-bulldog-health-problems-inbreeding-pedigree-dog-breeds-breeders-a7160041.html and https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/08/02/why-breeding-bulldogs-is-borderline-inhumane/?utm_term=.27456205c9d3.

There is information LOST, not gained. To "evolve" upwards, you need NEW information ADDED. Information LOST is thinning the genes, and you end up with less diversity, not more.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/bulldogs-are-dangerously-unhealthy-there-may-not-be-enough-diversity-their-genes-save-them-180959963/

Dachshund

Dachshunds have fragile backs. Because of their dwarfism (big dog, short legs), Dachshunds are genetically predisposed to have faulty spines, which can become injured when handled incorrectly, or sometimes for no apparent reason. Certain activities can be hard on a Dachshund’s back and can even result in a paralyzing disk rupture:

• Going up and down stairs
• Jumping off furniture
• Even running quickly around a sharp corner.

Get ready to carry your dachshund up and down the stars!

(Dachshund info from http://www.dummies.com/pets/dogs/common-characteristics-of-dachshunds/)

Even my beloved German Shepherd breed has a less genetic diversity than non-purebred dogs, and the American bloodlines have also been damaged beyond belief. The first picture in this post is of a German Shepherd from European working bloodlines (much healthier than American bloodlines, but still have genetic issues).

German Shepherd (American Show Bloodlines)

Someone decided that the breed should have a sloping back. For whatever reason. There's no intelligence there. But the dog has been intentionally bred to be crippled.

German shepherd show line - YouTube You can see this GSD puppy has deformed legs and an abnormal walk and gait.

German Shepherd Back Legs Problem - YouTube This young GSD needs a wheelchair.

These dogs are purposely bred for a certain "look" and the breed ends up deformed and sickly and crippled.

Artificial breeding is clearly NOT making dogs stronger, better, faster, or improved in any way. Nor is any new information being added, which is REQUIRED for evolution to "progress" in an upward direction.

I was asking for evidence that a fish can produce a wolf or that a monkey can produce a human being or that a cow can produce a whale.

Bonus if you can prove that nothing exploded billions of years or if you can prove that life originated from non-living material or if you can prove that an imagined self-replicating molecule (non-existent supposed predecessor to living cells). Evolutionists have a lot of religious faith in these things.

Creationism is religious, sure, especially if you specify who that Creator is. But evolutionism is also religious.

If you don't think so, show me the evidence. So far, none has been produced.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:14:17 AM by BabyShark »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2018, 12:27:51 AM »
animals turning from one kind of animal to another kind of animal, such as cows to dolphins and whales.

lol i dont really read babyshark posts closely anymore, just saw this and rofld

Not sure why you're laughing here, since you are the one that purports to believe this.

Origin of Dolphins

It is generally believed that all marine mammals evolved from land based ancestors around 50-60 million years ago. Of all the marine mammals the dolphins are among those most adapted to an aquatic way of life. All cetaceans were well diversified around 50 million years ago. It is widely accepted in scientific circles that both the baleen and toothed whales shared a common ancestor, now extinct. The closest living relatives of dolphins today are the even toed ungulates such as camels and cows with the humble hippopotamus being the closest living relative. The origin of dolphins and the origin of whales in general is the subject of much debate. Did they evolve from an ancient ungulate order or did they diverge along with the hippopotamus from another lesser known group of animals land based ungulates?

(from http://www.whalewatchwestcork.com/dolphin-research.html)

If evolution is such "fact", why do they have no clue about it and why are they still debating these ridiculous things amongst themselves?

The entire "evolutionary tree" is a fantasy.

All we observe are the "points" of these diagrams. The entire "tree" is missing. No evidence, observational, fossil, or otherwise.

Yet it is taught as fact in most public schools, museiums, textbooks, TV programs, and that's why you believe it's fact.

You have no evidence to support these facts, and neither do any of the evolution scientists.

These ideas have been shredded to oblivion by real science, yet the idea is embraced with religious fervor, not because of science, but because people who love to live for their lusts and pleasures do not wish to be confronted by a God who judges wickedness, and it gives them an excuse to sin.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2018, 12:42:47 AM »
>animal can turn into another kind of animal.

you have a strange idea of what evolution is