Author Topic: The Atheist Delusion  (Read 10755 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: The Atheist Delusion
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 12:48:21 AM »
why do we have vestigial structures like the tailbone?

The tailbone isn't vestigial.

The tailbone is a very important part of the human anatomy, and is the anchor for tendons, ligaments, and muscles, including those that connect to the anus. The tailbone supports a person in sitting position.

The spine has to end somewhere.

None of this is evidence that human beings "used to have a tail" or "used to be monkeys".

The concept of vestigial organs does not prove evolution anyways. Evolution requires the input of NEW information, NEW systems.

LOSING organs, LOSING function is the OPPOSITE of evolution!

Losing function and losing parts can happen. This is found in real science. But it isn't evidence that one kind of animal can turn into another kind of animal.

An example of losing information that some tout as "evolution observed" (but is actually the opposite) would be if some beetles are produced with wings missing due to a genetic mutation on a windy island. The mutant beetles in this case would be less likely to be blown away, so a population could potentially lose the genetic information for wings this way in a particular environment.

This is not a gain of information. A loss is devolution, not evolution.

For molecules to become man, you need significant, massive amounts of information for new parts, new organs, new instructions ADDED.

Information being lost or removed is the opposite of evolution.

And what's included in science is only variation within a kind of animal. You have beetles at the beginning and beetles at the end. It is still the same kind of animal, but information has been lost.

In most environments, not having wings would make one an easier target for predators, since you can't fly away.

Vestigial organs or lost information would not show evolution, but rather devolution (as the law of entropy, which also renders the entire evolutionary fable impossible, would predict).

The claim that a vestigial organ (even if you had provided an example of one) would prove evolution is similar to saying a spare tire found in the back of a pickup truck proves that the car made itself.

Creatures do show remarkable, God-given ability to adapt (long hair, short hair, coloring, size, etc.) within kinds. Variation within kinds happens. That's scientific.

What is not scientific or observed and never has been, is one kind of animal changing into another kind of animal. This does not happen. Hyraxes don't become horses. Cows don't become dolphins. Fish don't become lizards.

Believing these kinds of impossible claims is just as religious as believing someone really smart and powerful made them, although I'd say logic is heavily on the side of intelligently designed, amazing organisms composed of countless machines operating together in beautiful harmony having been designed rather than poofing into existence from nothingness by accident.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 12:54:10 AM »
>animal can turn into another kind of animal.

you have a strange idea of what evolution is

You can see the "evolution tree" diagram above, and read the evolutionist view of dolphins that claims they are related to cows and maybe hippos (but they have no idea, it's all fairy tale telling so they have to leave it open so it can be easily changed at any time).

The evolution view teaches that life organized itself (impossible, never observed) following the explosion of nothing (impossible, never observed), and that single-celled organisms turned into more and more advanced life forms over millions and millions and millions of years (hoping that people won't scoff at the impossibility when more and more and more time is added).

Yes, that requires animals turning from one kind of animal to another kind of animal slowly with each successive generation.

New information is required to be added in order for this to happen.

This addition of new information and new instructions for new parts HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED.

I repeat.

HAS

NEVER,

EVER

been observed.

EVER.

Believing it did is not science.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2018, 02:54:45 AM »
learn when to stop typing

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2018, 03:20:12 AM »
The go-to tactics of liberals losing arguments are:
  • name calling
  • insults
  • false accusations
  • call for torture/death/imprisonment of person who disagrees with them
  • complain that the post is too long**

You are angry because you have no evidence to support your religion of evolution, so you retort with nonsense.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2018, 10:26:24 AM »
when your first sentence starts with denying clear facts
"The tailbone isn't vestigial."

and believe i'm going to read the rest of your inane worthless babble.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:28:40 AM by marx was right »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2018, 02:26:02 PM »
Either you do not know what vestigial means or you do not understand that the tailbone is a fully functioning and necessary part of human anatomy.

You should do a bit of reading about what the tailbone is for.

Being unable to learn new information is a drastic fault and sign of very low levels of thinking. It's also unwise to accept everything you're told as "fact" when it is obviously not the case.

Yes, I understand that you were taught that by evolutionist teaching, but that information is scientifically inaccurate.

There is no evidence anywhere in the world that the human tailbone is a remnant of an ancestral tail.

Loss of function has been observed in real life in some cases, but this is not progress. It's a downward regression, the opposite of what's required for evolution to go from molecules-to-man.

New information and new instructions for new body parts and organs being added to the gene pool by natural selection has never been observed.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2018, 02:33:47 PM »
Quote from: BabyShark link=topic=3799.msg62536#msg62536
These ideas have been shredded to oblivion by real science, yet the idea is embraced with religious fervor, not because of science, but because people who love to live for their lusts and pleasures do not wish to be confronted by a God who judges wickedness, and it gives them an excuse to sin.
no they haven't been. that's just a lie they told you in your religious cult. your cult has very carefully drawn up all these seemingly logical counterarguments in order to keep you brainwashed. it's quite sad that theyve got you to the point where you actually believe accepted scientific ideas have been obliterated by "real science" which is just a bald faced lie. now, the Catholic Church, which is the original Christian church, of course has said they have no problem with evolutionary theory, but the danger of these fringe breakaway sects like yours is that they're not held accountable and any untrained person can just sit down and write new "real science" that they just made up. maybe this cult you're in, besides lying about science and whipping you up into a racist and xenophobic fervor against muslims, cares about you and your wellbeing. I hope so, but nevertheless must recommend you at least begin questioning their propaganda internally

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2018, 04:13:51 PM »
Either you do not know what vestigial means or you do not understand that the tailbone is a fully functioning and necessary part of human anatomy.
you do realize here have been people who've had their tailbone removed with little issue? lol. like i said, learn when to stop typing.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2018, 05:46:10 AM »
@Antti_Kiviniemi

I can't believe it. I've been wrong this whole time. :(

That's the evidence I've been looking for my whole life. I've now seen proof that humans can turn into animals.

My whole existence, my purpose in life...everything...shattered, just like that.

I finally realize evolution is true. I can't deny evidence I see in front of my eyes.

And the worst part of all of this is blid's non-stop Islamophobia. I find it really offensive.

My first move will be to have a coccygectomy performed to help prove evolution.

I watched this video to help me know what it will be like:

Coccygectomy - YouTube

I just hope I don't get pelvic floor prolapse afterwards. I think the long recovery time and being unable to sit for a really long time will suck.

From http://tailbonedoctor.com/pain-and-pelvic-floor-prolapse-after-coccygectomy-tailbone-removal/:

Pelvic floor prolapse: Some of the pelvic floor muscle/tendon/ligaments do indeed attached to the coccyx, and certainly there have been case reports of people who have suffered from “pelvic floor prolapse” after coccygectomy, which is sagging of the pelvic floor.

What the Orthopaedic Surgeons have to say http://www.johnhardy.co.uk/Publish/information/Coccydynia.pdf

The coccyx has several important functions. It is the
insertion site for multiple muscles, ligaments, and
tendons. It provides weight bearing support to a
person in the seated position. Leaning back while sitting
leads to increased pressure on the coccyx

And sex after the surgery...might be painful...or impossible...but it's hard to know since there have been no studies done on sex in coccygectomy patients.

http://tailbonedoctor.com/painful-sex-after-coccygectomy-for-tailbone-pain/

While I'm having that done, I'll also ask to have my arms, legs, eyes, tongue, ears, nose, teeth and everything else I can survive without removed at the same time to prove that I don't really need them to survive. That will help everyone know that I used to be a monkey.

These images are proof that the mother and father of these humans are pictured below with their siblings, a nice family portrait:

We need to get the truth out there.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 06:25:59 AM by BabyShark »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2018, 10:20:41 AM »
>I've now seen proof that humans can turn into animals.

I don't think that's how evolution works

>comparing removal of limbs to coccyx removal

I don't think removal of arms and legs which can be an extreme detriment to the daily activities for a person accurately compares to a removal of the tailbone where people have been able to function normally without.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2018, 10:25:03 AM »
what the fuck is babyshark talking about.  total nonsensical drivel, i fear shes lost it

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 10:34:16 AM »
idk, not reading

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2018, 12:16:10 PM »

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »
 ??? ;D :))
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »