Author Topic: Hello All.. Im the new admin  (Read 10521 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All.. Im the new admin
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2019, 02:44:04 PM »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2019, 04:02:23 PM »
I dont know why this is being tolerated. Im not sure if its in rules as i havent read them, but even common sense suggests to ban these people posting these things/usernames etc. The server doesnt need them.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2019, 04:38:13 PM »

Why you didnt Join?

You are not even playing bara
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2019, 10:11:33 AM »
Alot of you know me ... Aka's such as GoT-PridE or XtiC-fUri .. or the newly 1s such as Strata-G or Banx[z]  .. also made maps under the alias of Qanon (DC, Sugar rush) 100's of others

Anyways id like to get more active in throwing tournies every other weekend... i preferably want to start with the new maps to get more people familiar such as Divide & Conquer maybe do cash prizes or a new icon that can go wit the winners "DC Champ" or something along the lines
I have been promoted to admin to help me succeed in this but im also gonna help tackle some other issues that has been going unnoticed for a while now in our servers .. i understand alot of our admins are busy an can not always attend to these issues fortunately for all of us i have plenty of time on my hands ;D

just understand i only want to better our community an make all of our gaming experiences enjoyable .. i do not believe in banning people but i do plan to enforce these rules

http://en.war2.ru/about/server-rules/

so please make sure you read them they are very simple an very easy to abide by

I hope you all can help me in achieving this and if you need anything or have any issues you feel free to pm me on discord (Warbux#7438) im in the War II Server .. or you can pm me on here!

thank you guys .. appreciate every 1  :thumbsup:

welcome Warbux!  :thumbsup:

I dont know why this is being tolerated. Im not sure if its in rules as i havent read them, but even common sense suggests to ban these people posting these things/usernames etc. The server doesnt need them.

wtf, this is what war2 is all about...
squeak!