Author Topic: Where  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Where
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:24:04 AM »
Did our bitcoin thread go? WTF. Sad mod who owns no BTC.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Where
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 05:44:31 AM »
Did our bitcoin thread go? WTF. Sad mod who owns no BTC.

You mean THIS thread? It's still the same place it's always been.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 05:47:46 AM »
Perhaps you mean THIS or THIS?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 06:56:57 AM »
Blid likes to relocate threads ... which makes no sense to me because it just makes the forms less active. Which wouldn't really be a huge problem but these forms are already just barely crawling along

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 09:31:57 AM »
well bitcoin IS trash

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 09:37:20 AM »
 >:D It is clearly an anti-cryptocurrancy conspiracy that is backed by the FSB in an attempt to overthrow the western financial system and plunge the entitled middle-class rednecked masses into abject poverty so that the despised and evil despot overlord who shall be named only as "he who must not be spoofed" may sit in his throne of world domination and laugh meniachly while stroking an equally evil looking cat that is fed solely on severed apendages harvested from the poor downtrodden forum users that he doninates so mercilessly for no reason other than his lust for dominance and the twisted pleasure he derives from savouring every drop of the abject misery he so callously extracts from their poor tourtured souls.  >:D

Well either that or it's a gaming forum and stuff about bitcoin is clearly off-topic and belongs in the general discussion section, IDK I can't make my mind up ;) .....

:critter:

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 10:04:14 AM »
well we do have shitty jessu threads which are offtopic also

or we have tournament posts even though we have the entire tournament section

and i got banned from the mod section for calling someone an ostrich, so i feel entitled to use niggers freely

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 12:20:26 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/50-qubit-quantum-computer-looks-002400684.html

These things are going to mind the s*** out of Bitcoin in just a few years

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 04:53:38 PM »
>:D It is clearly an anti-cryptocurrancy conspiracy that is backed by the FSB in an attempt to overthrow the western financial system and plunge the entitled middle-class rednecked masses into abject poverty so that the despised and evil despot overlord who shall be named only as "he who must not be spoofed" may sit in his throne of world domination and laugh meniachly while stroking an equally evil looking cat that is fed solely on severed apendages harvested from the poor downtrodden forum users that he doninates so mercilessly for no reason other than his lust for dominance and the twisted pleasure he derives from savouring every drop of the abject misery he so callously extracts from their poor tourtured souls.  >:D

Well either that or it's a gaming forum and stuff about bitcoin is clearly off-topic and belongs in the general discussion section, IDK I can't make my mind up ;) .....

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
haha, instant goldmine material!

or we have tournament posts even though we have the entire tournament section
i've always wondered about that too
squeak!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 10:34:51 AM »

LOL

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/