War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Ways to cheat in war2. 1502  32

Sappers Posts: 857 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Ways to cheat in war2.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »
Are you of proven fertility, though, Claw?

I suspect you shoot blanks, if what makes up your sheet stains matches what proceeds from your brains.
Berserker Posts: 621 Karma: +18/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 12:29:51 PM »
Now, now Sepi. You and I both know we never had sex.

gentleman never tells.

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
Now, now Sepi. You and I both know we never had sex.

and also babyshark if you think i am talking about myself in this example you are wrong. and in all "ways to cheat" that I mention there is not necessarily any case in the history of war2 that such a thing would ever have happened.
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1910 Karma: +101/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 01:59:04 PM »
I agree with you that Player A is a slimeball, but I don't think it's fair to blame Player C.

Player B's girlfriend was a bitch anyway, and I really don't think Player B was that upset about it.

Player B's W2 performance didn't diminish any, from what I could tell.

It sounds like Player C set up a date between Player A and Player B's girlfriend. Then Player B's girlfriend and Player A started to date. Player B found out about his girlfriend going out with Player A behind his back and ended the relationship. But from the sound of this, BabyShark had had sex with Player B at some point before Player B and Player B's girlfriend broke up, and Player B had rebound sex with BabyShark - after which BabyShark was able to conclude that Player B's performance had not diminished Edit: diminished due to the break up.

wow, we need to logic puzzle this shit !

Sappers Posts: 857 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »
I didn't say I was talking about myself either but if there is a baby you better not be cheating and we need to figure out who the father is and get some child payments set up pronto.

I think I'd X out all those impotent and infertile first.

Mousey you're a genius.

That's how we will re-populate the server! It's so obvious I can't believe no one suggested it before. We need to be the broodmares of the W2 Endangered Species Breeding Program. PM Terra and Jade.

I wouldn't bother with anyone not of proven fertility, especially with how costly it is to ship frozen semen.

Death Knight Posts: 2681 Karma: +53/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm the best war2 player that ever lived.. everyone "better" is just using different modifications to hardware/hacks.

ill sign autographs later
Axe Thrower Posts: 275 Karma: +27/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2018, 01:57:37 AM »
whats wrong with you?........................................................................
lol thats exactly what i was thinking

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2018, 04:31:50 PM »
whats wrong with you?........................................................................

lol thats exactly what i was thinking

I have a movie recommendation for you guys:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036855/
Grunt Posts: 103 Karma: +23/-0 ***

Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2018, 09:00:23 PM »
Losing on purpose
Player A is allying Player B, against Players C and D. Player A wants to make Player B less confident and less happy. In this 2vs2 game, Player A is matched up against Player C, and Player B is matched up against Player D. Player A sees that Player B is in a disadvantaged matchup against Player D (e.g. B = 4, D = 5). Player A puts in just enough effort to have Player C on his knees. Player B loses to Player D. Player A loses to Player C because Player D gets involved in the matchup of Player A vs Player C. Player B thinks they lost the game only because he lost his matchup against Player D. Player A yells at Player B after game that he played bad and that they lost because of him. Player B gets taxed emotionally.

Damn, Sepi is on to me.

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2018, 03:35:00 AM »
Losing on purpose
Player A is allying Player B, against Players C and D. Player A wants to make Player B less confident and less happy. In this 2vs2 game, Player A is matched up against Player C, and Player B is matched up against Player D. Player A sees that Player B is in a disadvantaged matchup against Player D (e.g. B = 4, D = 5). Player A puts in just enough effort to have Player C on his knees. Player B loses to Player D. Player A loses to Player C because Player D gets involved in the matchup of Player A vs Player C. Player B thinks they lost the game only because he lost his matchup against Player D. Player A yells at Player B after game that he played bad and that they lost because of him. Player B gets taxed emotionally.

Damn, Sepi is on to me.

ROFL!
Ogre Posts: 1003 Karma: +62/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »
Introduction:
This was a very long write after a very long day. I'll fix all the ugly stuff of this post later....

Lol, if you fixed all the ugly stuff in this post there wouldnt be anything left ;D

..... but you forgot one:

No.26 - Go to McDonald's and get a cheap soft-serve ice cream. Then sneak up behind the other player and put the ice-cream next to their face but just outside their peripheral vision, then tap them on the shoulder. When they suddenly turn around the ice-cream will go all over their face and probably drip into the keyboard too. They will definately lose. #IceCreamHax

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »
Introduction:
This was a very long write after a very long day. I'll fix all the ugly stuff of this post later....

Lol, if you fixed all the ugly stuff in this post there wouldnt be anything left ;D

your unwillingness to talk about ugly stuff makes you a cuck in my eyes.
Ogre Posts: 1003 Karma: +62/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2018, 01:05:21 PM »
Introduction:

your unwillingness to talk about ugly stuff makes you a cuck in my eyes.

unwillingness to talk about... ?? WTF ?? I have spent more time honestly discussing the hacking issues on this server (not just accusing) than anyone else ever. It was a thread I started (on the old occult server), that caused the creation of the AH - not to mention that I personally did all the groundwork and produced the first working prototype.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say.

Just because I don't want to fill the forum up with constant negative talk doesn't mean i havn't stated my case on many occasions. Try reading reading some of my posts - they're not full of stupid crap about conspiracy theories, facebook stalking and admin-bashing.

LOL. Dumb dumb dumb.....

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:21 PM »
Peon Posts: 5 Karma: +0/-0 **

mrchuggypig

• Peon
    • View Profile