« on: January 17, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 07:19:11 AM by Antti_Kiviniemi »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Ways to cheat in war2.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
whats wrong with you?........................................................................
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 06:22:24 PM »
cause u belive people are cheating?

btw even if some1 got 2 ips and 2 pcs, he will know only your position cause its hard use double mouse +keyboard and watching 2 monitors? special in late game, better idea just have got maphack easier to use -_-

anyway ppl dont like u and i think half will just ban u

"Facebook stalking
Player A adds person B on facebook. Player A sees that Player B has had a major life event such as just broke up with his girlfriend. Player A tells Player C that Player B has broken up with his girlfriend. Player C will challenge Player B to a match whenever possible. "
LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pro tip: winning one  boX(bo3,bo5 etc) doesnt mean u are better than some1 xdddddddddddddddd
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:28:23 PM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 05:41:32 AM »
Cause u  made this stupic topic, only u want ban all watchers cause u Belive they help your enemy but if u are joining to watch game its fine..

Offline 00Samuel

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 07:25:40 AM »
"Facebook stalking
Player A adds person B on facebook. Player A sees that Player B has had a major life event such as just broke up with his girlfriend. Player A tells Player C that Player B has broken up with his girlfriend. Player C will challenge Player B to a match whenever possible. "
LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why are you laughing Swagzier?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:56:48 PM by 00Samuel »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 08:18:20 AM »
Macro scenario 2: build ogre click hack
The macro goes something like spam of clicks plus O. At late game this will make your ogre pumps significantly faster. If you do ogre pump from several raxes without this macro, you will have to make sure your ogre pump was successful at each rax: at some times you can trust your instinct, at other times your execution was not so flawless that you can trust your instinct.

well this was only a side project when i was making a grinding bot for some card game:

but it operates on a shitty, high level (just like your idea) - spotting images. real haxors would use memory. on the other hand, this macro would be way harder to "spot" than a memory one as can be delayed, randomized and still operates on a perfectly natural idea of pumping oggers from raxes located next to each other

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 08:53:11 AM »
well... in the vid coordinates of a rax are found by locating the image. I only used mouse move and click, but it can do pretty much anything, depending on your intention and language used. at the time its a shitty and dumb way of doing things when all the info is "out there", but with a proper anti-hack this blackbox method would be one of the few working ways to do so
its called g3mini raxback to piss him off, which was my part-time job at the time

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 10:49:10 AM »
I agree with you that Player A is a slimeball, but I don't think it's fair to blame Player C.

Player B's girlfriend was a bitch anyway, and I really don't think Player B was that upset about it.

Player B's W2 performance didn't diminish any, from what I could tell.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 12:21:06 PM »
Now, now Sepi. You and I both know we never had sex.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 12:23:20 PM »
i want to sex babyshark, then slap her arse and say "mmm u haz sperms inside you, sperms of an atheist"

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »
Are you of proven fertility, though, Claw?

I suspect you shoot blanks, if what makes up your sheet stains matches what proceeds from your brains.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 01:59:04 PM »
I agree with you that Player A is a slimeball, but I don't think it's fair to blame Player C.

Player B's girlfriend was a bitch anyway, and I really don't think Player B was that upset about it.

Player B's W2 performance didn't diminish any, from what I could tell.

It sounds like Player C set up a date between Player A and Player B's girlfriend. Then Player B's girlfriend and Player A started to date. Player B found out about his girlfriend going out with Player A behind his back and ended the relationship. But from the sound of this, BabyShark had had sex with Player B at some point before Player B and Player B's girlfriend broke up, and Player B had rebound sex with BabyShark - after which BabyShark was able to conclude that Player B's performance had not diminished Edit: diminished due to the break up.

wow, we need to logic puzzle this shit !

squeak!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »
I didn't say I was talking about myself either but if there is a baby you better not be cheating and we need to figure out who the father is and get some child payments set up pronto.

I think I'd X out all those impotent and infertile first.

Mousey you're a genius.

That's how we will re-populate the server! It's so obvious I can't believe no one suggested it before. We need to be the broodmares of the W2 Endangered Species Breeding Program. PM Terra and Jade.

I wouldn't bother with anyone not of proven fertility, especially with how costly it is to ship frozen semen.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 03:03:02 PM by BabyShark »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm the best war2 player that ever lived.. everyone "better" is just using different modifications to hardware/hacks.

ill sign autographs later

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 01:57:37 AM »
whats wrong with you?........................................................................
lol thats exactly what i was thinking