War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available!
Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Ways to cheat in war2. 1580  32

Sappers Posts: 863 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Ways to cheat in war2.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »
Are you of proven fertility, though, Claw?

I suspect you shoot blanks, if what makes up your sheet stains matches what proceeds from your brains.
Berserker Posts: 621 Karma: +18/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 12:29:51 PM »
Now, now Sepi. You and I both know we never had sex.

gentleman never tells.

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
Now, now Sepi. You and I both know we never had sex.

and also babyshark if you think i am talking about myself in this example you are wrong. and in all "ways to cheat" that I mention there is not necessarily any case in the history of war2 that such a thing would ever have happened.
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1934 Karma: +102/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 01:59:04 PM »
I agree with you that Player A is a slimeball, but I don't think it's fair to blame Player C.

Player B's girlfriend was a bitch anyway, and I really don't think Player B was that upset about it.

Player B's W2 performance didn't diminish any, from what I could tell.

It sounds like Player C set up a date between Player A and Player B's girlfriend. Then Player B's girlfriend and Player A started to date. Player B found out about his girlfriend going out with Player A behind his back and ended the relationship. But from the sound of this, BabyShark had had sex with Player B at some point before Player B and Player B's girlfriend broke up, and Player B had rebound sex with BabyShark - after which BabyShark was able to conclude that Player B's performance had not diminished Edit: diminished due to the break up.

wow, we need to logic puzzle this shit !

Sappers Posts: 863 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »
I didn't say I was talking about myself either but if there is a baby you better not be cheating and we need to figure out who the father is and get some child payments set up pronto.

I think I'd X out all those impotent and infertile first.

Mousey you're a genius.

That's how we will re-populate the server! It's so obvious I can't believe no one suggested it before. We need to be the broodmares of the W2 Endangered Species Breeding Program. PM Terra and Jade.

I wouldn't bother with anyone not of proven fertility, especially with how costly it is to ship frozen semen.

Death Knight Posts: 2685 Karma: +54/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm the best war2 player that ever lived.. everyone "better" is just using different modifications to hardware/hacks.

ill sign autographs later
Axe Thrower Posts: 283 Karma: +30/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2018, 01:57:37 AM »
whats wrong with you?........................................................................
lol thats exactly what i was thinking

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2018, 04:31:50 PM »
whats wrong with you?........................................................................

lol thats exactly what i was thinking

I have a movie recommendation for you guys:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036855/
Grunt Posts: 104 Karma: +23/-0 ***

Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2018, 09:00:23 PM »
Losing on purpose
Player A is allying Player B, against Players C and D. Player A wants to make Player B less confident and less happy. In this 2vs2 game, Player A is matched up against Player C, and Player B is matched up against Player D. Player A sees that Player B is in a disadvantaged matchup against Player D (e.g. B = 4, D = 5). Player A puts in just enough effort to have Player C on his knees. Player B loses to Player D. Player A loses to Player C because Player D gets involved in the matchup of Player A vs Player C. Player B thinks they lost the game only because he lost his matchup against Player D. Player A yells at Player B after game that he played bad and that they lost because of him. Player B gets taxed emotionally.

Damn, Sepi is on to me.

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2018, 03:35:00 AM »
Losing on purpose
Player A is allying Player B, against Players C and D. Player A wants to make Player B less confident and less happy. In this 2vs2 game, Player A is matched up against Player C, and Player B is matched up against Player D. Player A sees that Player B is in a disadvantaged matchup against Player D (e.g. B = 4, D = 5). Player A puts in just enough effort to have Player C on his knees. Player B loses to Player D. Player A loses to Player C because Player D gets involved in the matchup of Player A vs Player C. Player B thinks they lost the game only because he lost his matchup against Player D. Player A yells at Player B after game that he played bad and that they lost because of him. Player B gets taxed emotionally.

Damn, Sepi is on to me.

ROFL!
Ogre Posts: 1025 Karma: +66/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »
Introduction:
This was a very long write after a very long day. I'll fix all the ugly stuff of this post later....

Lol, if you fixed all the ugly stuff in this post there wouldnt be anything left ;D

..... but you forgot one:

No.26 - Go to McDonald's and get a cheap soft-serve ice cream. Then sneak up behind the other player and put the ice-cream next to their face but just outside their peripheral vision, then tap them on the shoulder. When they suddenly turn around the ice-cream will go all over their face and probably drip into the keyboard too. They will definately lose. #IceCreamHax

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »
Introduction:
This was a very long write after a very long day. I'll fix all the ugly stuff of this post later....

Lol, if you fixed all the ugly stuff in this post there wouldnt be anything left ;D

your unwillingness to talk about ugly stuff makes you a cuck in my eyes.
Ogre Posts: 1025 Karma: +66/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2018, 01:05:21 PM »
Introduction:

your unwillingness to talk about ugly stuff makes you a cuck in my eyes.

unwillingness to talk about... ?? WTF ?? I have spent more time honestly discussing the hacking issues on this server (not just accusing) than anyone else ever. It was a thread I started (on the old occult server), that caused the creation of the AH - not to mention that I personally did all the groundwork and produced the first working prototype.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say.

Just because I don't want to fill the forum up with constant negative talk doesn't mean i havn't stated my case on many occasions. Try reading reading some of my posts - they're not full of stupid crap about conspiracy theories, facebook stalking and admin-bashing.

LOL. Dumb dumb dumb.....

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:21 PM »
Peon Posts: 5 Karma: +0/-0 **

mrchuggypig

• Peon
    • View Profile