Author Topic: -  (Read 10045 times)

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Ways to cheat in war2.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2018, 09:00:23 PM »
Losing on purpose
Player A is allying Player B, against Players C and D. Player A wants to make Player B less confident and less happy. In this 2vs2 game, Player A is matched up against Player C, and Player B is matched up against Player D. Player A sees that Player B is in a disadvantaged matchup against Player D (e.g. B = 4, D = 5). Player A puts in just enough effort to have Player C on his knees. Player B loses to Player D. Player A loses to Player C because Player D gets involved in the matchup of Player A vs Player C. Player B thinks they lost the game only because he lost his matchup against Player D. Player A yells at Player B after game that he played bad and that they lost because of him. Player B gets taxed emotionally.

Damn, Sepi is on to me.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »
Introduction:
This was a very long write after a very long day. I'll fix all the ugly stuff of this post later....

Lol, if you fixed all the ugly stuff in this post there wouldnt be anything left ;D

..... but you forgot one:

No.26 - Go to McDonald's and get a cheap soft-serve ice cream. Then sneak up behind the other player and put the ice-cream next to their face but just outside their peripheral vision, then tap them on the shoulder. When they suddenly turn around the ice-cream will go all over their face and probably drip into the keyboard too. They will definately lose. #IceCreamHax
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2018, 01:05:21 PM »
Introduction:
This was a very long write after a very long day. I'll fix all the ugly stuff of this post later....

Lol, if you fixed all the ugly stuff in this post there wouldnt be anything left ;D

your unwillingness to talk about ugly stuff makes you a cuck in my eyes.

unwillingness to talk about... ?? WTF ?? I have spent more time honestly discussing the hacking issues on this server (not just accusing) than anyone else ever. It was a thread I started (on the old occult server), that caused the creation of the AH - not to mention that I personally did all the groundwork and produced the first working prototype.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say.

Just because I don't want to fill the forum up with constant negative talk doesn't mean i havn't stated my case on many occasions. Try reading reading some of my posts - they're not full of stupid crap about conspiracy theories, facebook stalking and admin-bashing.

LOL. Dumb dumb dumb.....

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline mrchuggypig

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2018, 07:37:03 PM »

Offline mrchuggypig

• Peon
    • View Profile

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 08:41:14 PM »
Lol.... Wow those are quite the intense idea of possible cheaters using these types of method out in the Community, I Am not sure as what to think about it all.
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!