Author Topic: Zapper hacks????  (Read 10972 times)

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
Zapper hacks????
« on: February 08, 2015, 05:49:39 PM »
Where is my ss zapper? or did I just catch you hacking? I always was suspecting you hacking since I watched you 12/2 nib games where you doing p-stop 1 lvl rush strategy repping your raxes with 3 peons (lol) with no any scout. and you play normal rushing if no one is of your nib.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:51:26 PM by -AndrenaliN- »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Zapper hacks????
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:01:05 PM »
Are you surprise, 3/4 of this server hacks, but it's legal so whats the probleme.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 06:46:44 PM »
Are you surprise, 3/4 of this server hacks, but it's legal so whats the probleme.

You've hacked on all servers when it wasn't legal (and still isn't)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »
i strongly strongly strongly doubt zapper hacks unless its something he just recently picked up...

i will look into it and talk to him though

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 10:05:46 PM »
andrenalin hacks

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 01:42:39 AM »
andrenalin hacks
martin18 ? are you still here? how much proxies dynamic ip's you have? you 're back and hacking again? well u refuced ss to -Lale- and unpaused the game when i asked you ss. you just a newbie hacker who cant play fair game cuz of newbish newbility. unreal.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:45:00 AM by -AndrenaliN- »

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 10:26:45 AM »
cry baby cry russian newbi baby no life lol

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »
all know zapper hack
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 05:37:07 PM »
zapper posted

i notice u requesting a lot of SS andrenalin.. if you have a reason to request an SS by all means do so, but if i personally get the impression you are just "Rage" SS requesting without valid suspicion of hacking im not going to take any of your requests very seriously

... i remember the days when i used to think everyone was hacking, but over time i realized a lot of things happen just by coincidence if you play enough, and then realized that the majority of what makes a good war2 player good is their ability to predict what the other person is going to do, where they are going to do it, and where they are going to do it ... my point: very few people hack in my opinion. asking for SS without reasonable cause is just a shit way to play the game. i dont think i've asked anyone for a SS in probably a year.. just because there hasnt been any good reason to.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:41:51 PM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 05:40:12 PM »
side note: ive personally played hundreds of games with zapper either with or against him and i have never once seen anything even remotely suspicious.. this is the first time i've heard anyone accuse him honestly. 

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 07:04:04 PM »
zapper posted

i notice u requesting a lot of SS andrenalin.. if you have a reason to request an SS by all means do so, but if i personally get the impression you are just "Rage" SS requesting without valid suspicion of hacking im not going to take any of your requests very seriously

... i remember the days when i used to think everyone was hacking, but over time i realized a lot of things happen just by coincidence if you play enough, and then realized that the majority of what makes a good war2 player good is their ability to predict what the other person is going to do, where they are going to do it, and where they are going to do it ... my point: very few people hack in my opinion. asking for SS without reasonable cause is just a shit way to play the game. i dont think i've asked anyone for a SS in probably a year.. just because there hasnt been any good reason to.

dude i'm not an imbecile

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 07:11:10 PM »
zapper posted

that game i asked zapper ss wasnt suspicion. i just found a reason to ask him ss cuz i though he is a hacker. and I explained earlier why is so my thoughts. lucky he wasnt on his hax that time ))

why I shouldnt have been furious, when I found a reason to ask him ss, asked him to post and all what he did he just logged. This only strengthened my suspicions about his dark essence...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:25:08 PM by -AndrenaliN- »

Offline -AndrenaliN-

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 07:29:44 PM »
side note: ive personally played hundreds of games with zapper either with or against him and i have never once seen anything even remotely suspicious.. this is the first time i've heard anyone accuse him honestly. 
one more reason of my suspicion I played him before and he was newb like kind kid but once he grew up and playing good. of cause he got new version of hax from swift.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 07:40:56 PM »
40% of this server map hack.

Maybe more now.

And by the way, asking or sending ss absolutly mean nothing, dont waste your time.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 08:25:08 PM »
ahhh haha poor equinox, he's frustrated... and lays his frustration 24/7 on all threads...  someone give equinox a cookie