Author Topic: Petition in Support of XuRnT  (Read 2865 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Petition in Support of XuRnT
« on: January 18, 2018, 10:37:06 AM »
BabyShark

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Petition in Support of XuRnT
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »
XuRnT's great, i always support XuRnT! sign me the fuck up!
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 10:59:46 AM »
cptCLAWtheINVIN loves burton

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 08:16:50 PM »
Thanks yall been pretty busy lately. I did play a few gow games last weekend.. Was pretty fun. I had a flat tire on the way to work yesterday and my other car is leaking oil. So I'm pretty pissed with these cars I swear its literally less then a week I get something done with one of them and then something else keeps happening. I plan to pass them to family soon because all of the new parts I have put into them I hate for it to go to waste. Anddddddddddd got me a 2017 chevy impala yesterday!  20k miles my first ever newish car.. i had zero credit (actually thought I had below that) and have a bank loan that I guess takes a year to build credit then I plan to pay it early to save on the interest. Shouldnt be to hard did the same thing with my house and it costed about the same but it was just contract and no loan to help with my credit.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 09:03:35 PM »
creditkarma.com   ... check out your creadit score. check out what's hurting it. pay that shit off.

making payments on anything (vehicle.. credit card ... ) is a good thing tho

the trick is to acquire those payments AFTER your credit is squared away for a really low interest rate.

gotta do what ya gotta do tho. if paying high interest loans regularly gets the credit score up.. good stuff. you can always re-finance if it makes sense.

i fked myself once.. i re-financed a vehicle once. I bought the vehicle for a 60 month loan .. paid on the vehicle for a year or so.. got my credit squared away then re-financed at a lower interest rate.. except did another 60 month loan. i went full retard.

shoulda re-financed at 48 months or w/e at the lower interst rate since i had already paid 12 months off at the higher interest rate

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 09:27:35 PM »
creditkarma.com   ... check out your creadit score. check out what's hurting it. pay that shit off.

I'm looking on here and it says zero derogatory marks so think that's good for now.. is anything from the past able to pop up if it hasn't by now? 

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 10:45:45 PM »
Average length time any of your credit accounts being open over time is a big chunk of the score.  You have young credit it sounds like.

The amount of credit you’re  using is a big chunk. (Ex: if you have 2 credit accounts  approved for 4k total and you owe 3k you’re at a 75% used. You want to stay below ~25%. The lower the better. But always have a little bit out there to keep your accounts open and good standing.

The biggest percentage impact to your score your score is always making on time payments. Never try to fudge your income to get more credit. It is nothing but bad news bears. 

We mortals who aren’t rich have to live in the “needs credit” world and I’ll admit it does feel really  good to have great credit and know you can get approved for just about anything you want that you budget for. Good luck and congrats on the new whip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 05:28:24 AM »
Thanks Meck,

Also this morning I weighed in at a record breaking 163.4 since I started to diet a bit. I was at 196.? when I started a bet with a co-worker. It was $50 for me if I get to 175.0 by Jan 1st, then we upped it to 150.0 by March 1st for $100.

So I am eating a lot healthier and hitting the treadmill too after work each night. Can't wait until its over though to buy me a bunch of pizzas and start to pig out again!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:38:55 AM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 07:09:06 PM »

I'm looking on here and it says zero derogatory marks so think that's good for now.. is anything from the past able to pop up if it hasn't by now? 

i would say it's unlikely. each state has statute of limitations but if you owe someone money, they're going to report it as soon as they're legally able to.